the invasion of Maryskaerops

I said ...to watch out .. but you know..no-one listened.
people just be careful and i'd advise against clicking links now I really hope we can close registrations because god knows what they are doing.

Last edited:
I seriously think it is a network / hackers . Like anonymous to be honest. yesterday Noticed a link for an 'ai mj ' chat bot yesterday . it was posted on a thread. can't remember which
Just be aware of those kind of things i think

I don't get their purpose
If by them you mean Mark Shaw, the purpose could be to spoil the experience of other members on the forum because they got kicked out, assuming its the same person. And you guys are playing right into their hands, derailing all threads, obsessing about them, and stopping all real discussions, basically "spoil the experience of other members" yourself.

I haven't been on MJJC that much the last couple months so I feel extremely lost right now lol

I haven't been on MJJC that much the last couple months so I feel extremely lost right now lol
First of all, welcome back)) and secondly, if you look at the picture ML attached in the very first post of this thread the name 'Maryskaerops' keeps popping up with a different set of numbers for each one. Maybe multiple people really like that name. Who knows?

If by them you mean Mark Shaw, the purpose could be to spoil the experience of other members on the forum because they got kicked out, assuming its the same person. And you guys are playing right into their hands, derailing all threads, obsessing about them, and stopping all real discussions, basically "spoil the experience of other members" yourself.
This just seems like victim blaming. Literally he was suspended for a reason?

First of all, welcome back)) and secondly, if you look at the picture ML attached in the very first post of this thread the name 'Maryskaerops' keeps popping up with a different set of numbers for each one. Maybe multiple people really like that name. Who knows?
Thank you! 😊 that part made sense after reading the thread. This part...

This just seems like victim blaming. Literally he was suspended for a reason?
And Hiker's original comment MJT is replying to is what confused me. People are talking pretty openly about something happening, but I'm missing the context...

Thank you! 😊 that part made sense after reading the thread. This part...

And Hiker's original comment MJT is replying to is what confused me. People are talking pretty openly about something happening, but I'm missing the context...
There was an attack, lead by bluesaway and his accounts. It's 40 years old homophobic, racist maniac from New Zealand, who hates Michael after Thriller and insult people, who like Invincible album. He also interrupts administration of this community and force them to ban good innocent members. Some people like me already put him in ignore list. But pretty obvious, that he is definitely unwanted here and if he will be banned eventually, people will be very happy. But most of fans just ignore him. For example I haven't read his comments for a very very long time. But according to people, who replies him, he is very very angry 😢😄 Poor old man, seems like he has nobody around him to talk with. I actually feel really down for him. If he behave like a normal guy, maybe I'd give him a second chance. But he is just a nazi, who like to abuse people

Last edited:
There was an attack, lead by bluesaway and his accounts. It's 40 years old homophobic, racist maniac from New Zealand, who hates Michael after Thriller and insult people, who like Invincible album. He also interrupts administration of this community and force them to ban good innocent members. Some people like me already put him in ignore list. But pretty obvious, that he is definitely unwanted here and if he will be banned eventually, people will be very happy. But most of fans just ignore him. For example I haven't read his comments for a very very long time. But according to people, who replies him, he is very very angry 😢😄 Poor old man, seems like he has nobody around him to talk with. I actually feel really down for him. If he behave like a normal guy, maybe I'd give him a second chance. But he is just a nazi, who like to abuse people
and the mod expects me to ignore this type of content in fear of derailing threads?

He's not going to go away , it won't matter if you ignore him so why should we be the ones who are told off? I've been informed that there is no reason to ban him and that he's allowed to post freely.

Resorting to awful acting (convincing in the individual's mind,unfortunately),meant to make things look like they are trying and even succeeding to be on their 'best behaviour',when that couldn't be more far from the truth itself..sad,Richard.
You are a coward. Plain and simple.
One that cannot even face himself and his disturbing tendencies and thinking patterns,let alone the ones around him..
Such a coward and,what's worse,you might not agree with me right now (or you might,who knows anymore),but,at least the level of your own subconscious part of your mind,you know that all of this is true and you very well know that all of this is eating you alive..the guilt,the trauma,the loneliness,the sadness,the anger,the frustration,the stupidity of all the aforementioned..yet you will never admit it,will you?
Because you're weak,you're scared..pretty tragic,if you ask me..
sad lonely man getting his so called "strength' from ruining an online forum on purpose..pure madness,that's what it is..
you're disgusting,hope you know that..

Resorting to awful acting (convincing in the individual's mind,unfortunately),meant to make things look like they are trying and even succeeding to be on their 'best behaviour',when that couldn't be more far from the truth itself..sad,Richard.
You are a coward. Plain and simple.
One that cannot even face himself and his disturbing tendencies and thinking patterns,let alone the ones around him..
Such a coward and,what's worse,you might not agree with me right now (or you might,who knows anymore),but,at least the level of your own subconscious part of your mind,you know that all of this is true and you very well know that all of this is eating you alive..the guilt,the trauma,the loneliness,the sadness,the anger,the frustration,the stupidity of all the aforementioned..yet you will never admit it,will you?
Because you're weak,you're scared..pretty tragic,if you ask me..
sad lonely man getting his so called "strength' from ruining an online forum on purpose..pure madness,that's what it is..
you're disgusting,hope you know that..
Mamaaaaaa 😂😂😂😂
I like this meme 😂👍

Hmmm.. I wasn't going to engage anymore in this because I don't want my membership/account banned ..
ah , but ...it is kind of worrying cos it could be tracking us?. idk. for example , People should remember or keep in mind , at least that the prince forum , the org got jacked , a while [?] ago and now it is a shell of itself, right ?[ i am reading from comments elsewhere ] or ... [Someone will correct me here] Just one example.

Have the new *names* [im not even going to write that ] actually been on any threads do we know? Do they engage? because it looks very sussed that something has been planted, no?

I think really we should think of every online possibility here. I am not tech savvy so couldn't tell ya what could happen, but i expect to see more names popping up [ something to do with the upcoming trial ?] and distraction if not destruction.
And we shall see i suppose. I am watching names though , watching who is watching us & taking note for my own advantage. That's my right. (y)

Last edited:
Probably some bot that creates and then deletes the profiles

Back