the invasion of Maryskaerops

That's actually really sad to see, that some people here stalking this site and spread corruption and toxicity... I don't want to point on anybody. But it's kinda obvious, that it's all blusaway and his fellas/fake accounts. I have no idea, what his intentions are, because he and his army of bots are in my ignore list. But seems, that people really pissed of it. Everybody tired of this toxic user. I talked with some people, who reported a lot of his abusive comments. People are tired of his presence. I recall days in 2022, when there were no BA or his fake accounts and we could chat without rudeness. MJJC was much much better in the last year. And now it become a mess and all because of one mentally unhealthy user... Well. I don't really think, that he will be banned someday, because administration of this forum is kind and always give to people (even to savages like BA) second chances, so I suggest to people just to ignore him and his toxic comments. If everybody just put him in ignore list, then he literally will be invisible for the whole MJJC and eventually he will have no option, but leave this community

That's actually really sad to see, that some people here stalking this site and spread corruption and toxicity... I don't want to point on anybody. But it's kinda obvious, that it's all blusaway and his fellas/fake accounts. I have no idea, what his intentions are, because he and his army of bots are in my ignore list. But seems, that people really pissed of it. Everybody tired of this toxic user. I talked with some people, who reported a lot of his abusive comments. People are tired of his presence. I recall days in 2022, when there were no BA or his fake accounts and we could chat without rudeness. MJJC was much much better in the last year. And now it become a mess and all because of one mentally unhealthy user... Well. I don't really think, that he will be banned someday, because administration of this forum is kind and always give to people (even to savages like BA) second chances, so I suggest to people just to ignore him and his toxic comments. If everybody just put him in ignore list, then he literally will be invisible for the whole MJJC and eventually he will have no option, but leave this community
Richard76. Go away. You’ve been racist. You’ve been homophobic. You made fun of my disabilities. You hit on a 13 year old girl. It’s not just Blues Away, EVERYONE on this board wants you gone. @Hiker @Gaz. We have no problem with blues away, everyone has a problem with you. You are delusional. If you can get one person to post that they want you to remain on this board, then I’ll drop it. I’ve been on those boards in some form or another for almost 25 years. You’re a pest. Go away.

Back