The Jackson Family actions concerning Conrad Murray. [Discussion Thread]

ivy;3928946 said:
EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's mother is a hypocrite about Dr. Conrad Murray, says source
Now Katherine Jackson's lawyers say she is against his efforts to be a doctor again. But in an earlier proposed declaration she stated, 'I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.'

BY NANCY DILLON / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013, 6:40 PM

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson leaves the sentencing hearing of Dr. Conrad Murray, whose legal team now says she is being a hypocrite about trying to block his effort to get his medical credentials back.
The King of Pop’s mom is a royal hypocrite, so says a source close to the doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson.

The matriarch’s legal team responded to Dr. Conrad Murray’s release from prison two weeks ago, saying Katherine Jackson was dead set against his plans to regain his medical license.

A source close to Conrad says that Katherine’s legal team presented a secret draft letter when it wanted the doctor's support during the wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

A source close to Conrad says that Katherine’s legal team presented a secret draft letter when it wanted the doctor's support during the wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

But less than 12 months ago, Katherine’s reps were singing a different tune when they offered to file a highly sympathetic declaration related to his criminal appeal, the source said.

The proposed declaration, obtained exclusively by the Daily News, said she believed Murray was not a threat to others and deserved to get out of prison on bail during his appeal.

“I know that Dr. Murray was held criminally responsible for taking Michael away from me. But I do not object, however, to the court granting him bail pending his appeal,” the letter stated. “I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.”

The well-placed Murray source said Katherine’s legal team presented the secret draft letter when it wanted Murray to sign a declaration supporting Katherine’s wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

Murray didn’t sign, and Katherine’s lawyers never filed the declaration for his bail motion.

“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday.

tumblr_mh9a4jdtm71rhk2w1o2_250.gif
tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif

This doesn't surprise me at all, it's all about the money when it comes to Katherine Jackson.

Interestingly Panish does not deny such declaration. He only said Jacksons never said he should be allowed to practice medicine. So early release is okay?

What was the question?

Both sides courted the doctor to testify for them and both sides relented. I am sure if there was an unsigned declaration from the plaintiffs, there was an unsigned declaration from the defendants as well.

No surprise at all. To me KJ was royal hypocrite even before this information.

KJ on Piers Morgan:
"You know what, I can't even describe the way I feel about him. He did a terrible thing," she says of the "King of Pop's" former personal doctor. "For a person's life, four years in jail is not enough. I'll never see my son again. But he can get out and he'll enjoy his children."

The biggest false statement of the century.

Last edited:
Honestly guys about KJ (again!)... she surely has done some dead wrong decisions... and surely she somewhat made misleading her easy for others... and yeah maybe money was often her motive to feed her 'cubs' or their cubs cubs.
But in my heart I do feel she doesn't deserve this from Michael Jackson fans.
Some of you make it almost sound as if she had a part in killing her own son!
Michael was killed by Murray.
If KJ had a true chance to do something, to however intervene is not known by anyone here for a fact as far as I'm reading the board. However lots of speculation going on!

Michael knew her, he had this special relationship with her, Michael had a very special relationship with his mom... and heck yeah maybe he was even in denial at times about some things or maybe he was just too forgiving... however he knew and he knew nobody better on this whole planet to trust his children with... and if Katherine deserves such judgement it's up to Michael one day when they'll meet again and/or his children who simply will know then what's going on in that family... much better than any of us for sure. Wow some of you make it sound as if you're there every day and listen to every word Katherine is talking and Katherine is listening to.

To me for now she is a very old lady who has lost her beloved son... she is in incredible pain (most of us do not have an idea about unless one is a mother who had to burry a beloved child!!!), that I do believe her for sure. Did one of you experience this ever??? Yeah sometimes she's saying this and sometimes that. Did any of you ever dance the CRAZY DANCE WITH SOME MORE THAN CRAZY ACTING MEDIA in a situation when you do suffer deep deep pain like that when you were 80+ with several money needing children talking you possibly into more corners than a room usually has???
She is an easy... a very easy victim for whoever wants to mislead her... gosh that's even to see for every blind by heart person I'd say.

Wow some of you will listen to those words and judgements you're throwing out there one day again when it's about judging yourself as harsh and as not forgiving and as no way understanding... by the way for what? I'm really wondering... imagine it would be possible... would all this talk make Michael want to come back to his fans more???
Some here do need grief counceling still I honestly think.

Katherine Jackson and not even the money needing greedy cubs do not deserve this anger and talk... yeah the Jackson family didn't ask for restitution from Murray... I am sure some lawyers advice was exactly to do so... because these lawyers wanted to go and win the big money from AEG better also?! HOWEVER it wasn't the Jacksons nor their lawyers killing Michael!
Murray killed Michael!

I am sure if there was an unsigned declaration from the plaintiffs, there was an unsigned declaration from the defendants as well.

I don't think so because while victim's family would have effect on the appeal court, victim's one time business partner won't. Also even though we go with your assumption you really could not be equaling a profit seeking business to Michael's blood relatives. I think most of the people expect more from a relative than a business.

and a tidbit

Jen Hutton Heger of Radar Online: I did some checking & its legit as I knew it would be when I saw Nancy's byline...notice KJ's lawyer Brian Panish DIDN'T deny the existence of the letter/motion, etc.

I don't think so because while victim's family would have effect on the appeal court, victim's one time business partner won't. Also even though we go with your assumption you really could not be equaling a profit seeking business to Michael's blood relatives. I think most of the people expect more from a relative than a business.

Both parties courted that doctor to testify on their behalf. If there is no similar declaration from the defense as you suggest then, the defense offered the doctor another option(s) that they eventually rescinded. I doubt there will be an article on what the defense offered from this outlet or Radar Online.

It gets better and better. First, refuse criminal restitution handed on a silver platter so as not to reduce a potential judgment against AEG. And now we learn this.

Tell me again KJ and family how it's not about money.

Tygger, the difference is Murray didn't kill anyone from the defendants' families. So them courting him won't be nearly as disgusting as someone courting the killer of their SON (for nothing but money).

First she says 4 years aren't enough, but for the mighty dollar was ready to say "he suffered enough for a year". Hypocrite alright!

It's really hard for me to understand Katherine acceptance to the attorney's actions. I can't understand how a mother wanted to joint forces with her son's killer to get money. Doesn't she remember that Conrad left her son alone in his room to speak to his girl friend instead of keeping an eye on him.

I don't understand her. She doesn't need money, her son before dying made sure of that. Can't she just tell her grown up children to work for what they want. Hope that reporter made up that story.

When I think the Jacksons can disgust me even more, I always get it wrong! Definitely Michael raised himself because he was the sweetest, kind-hearted and down to earth human being I've ever seen!

Serendipity, you have determined a difference. You will have to forgive me if I do not agree with the pot calling the kettle black.

Tygger, AEG didn't call the Kettle Black. That reference is when 2 are wrong on one calls the other out. but yes I do understand you saying it would be wrong no matter who offered an agreement like this. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. No one here is defending AEG but no one expects loyalty to Michael from AEG either, he is not their son. We do expect it from his own family. If you want us to say shame on AEG we can do that too. but their actions don't concern fans as much as Michael's family supporting or trying to settle with their son's killer. That hurts. There is a difference.

Mechi;3929077 [B said:
Michael was killed by Murray.[/B]
Murray killed Michael!

yeah the Jackson family didn't ask for restitution from Murray... I am sure some lawyers advice was exactly to do so... because these lawyers wanted to go and win the big money from AEG better also

Yes he did, and Michael's mother was willing to help the killer in order to get money off someone who didn't kill Michael.

As you said it, perhaps lawyers adviced her, but as a client,it was totally up to her to say yes or no.
By looking back to 4 years, seemingly she seems to be bright enough to make deals left, right and center, and if needed to, she will sell Michael's kids in order to "help" her cause.

I also wonder if kids were made aware of this deal, and if not, how would they react when they hear that their own granmother tried to make a deal with their father's killer?

Btw, I recommend you to read Katherine's book
http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books-jetzi-04/kj/kj0a.html

Reading that book might help you to get more comprehensive picture of KJ. She ain't this shy english rose as some makes her to be.

Last edited:
I would like to say I'm shocked, with sadness I find I'm not.

I feared this at the begining of the trial, I was also suspicious of the timing of Debbie Rowe appearing again and being welcomed- but that's probably just a reflection of how I now wouldn't put anything past the Jacksons.

I would like like to see this document, I'm surprised it wasn't posted on the article.

I would like to say I'm shocked, with sadness I find I'm not.

I feared this at the begining of the trial, I was also suspicious of the timing of Debbie Rowe appearing again and being welcomed- but that's probably just a reflection of how I now wouldn't put anything past the Jacksons.

I would like like to see this document, I'm surprised it wasn't posted on the article.

I'm not clear are you talking article about KJ helping CM or KJ's lawyers viewing TII?

it's surely not only lawyers but also several cubs talking her into something.
And she's an 80+ old mother who has lost her child.

I do not believe in all these books cuz they are usually not even written by the ppl signing for it that's to me not worth the time. Could imagine even Katherine didn't read it all. Yeah she signed for it. So did others before her and so will others after her.

I listened to Michael Jackson talking about his mother. That's a source I do believe.
See it's my opinion she's not innocent and yeah she was always about the money for feeding her emberassing cubs... however to me she's not what's made out of her now on this fan board. And I honestly wonder what Michael would think about this... to me that's a core... we are a Michael Jackson fan board so we are (of cuz not all the same but all maybe very different) Michael Jackson fans... does anyone aside from me care about what he would think about his fans talking like this about his mother... and I ask again FOR WHAT???... what is the fan community gaining by this ongoing negativity against Katherine Jackson and following every media presented titbit?
Yes you can be in doubts by what she has done or decided or Michaels siblings are doing or whatever. I've said that on this board before me is also a Michael Jackson fan not automatically a Jackson family fan or something, however this about especially Katherine again and again it's almost hateful what's coming out here and that's too much. Damn is it so easy to forget what Michael himself told?!
Plus ppl are telling the same again and again and again over weeks and weeks... and I ask again... why is that needed? and ppl should ask the same really the person they see in the mirror.
I'm disappointed how the fan community is presenting itself here... then again... if that's only me... then that's only me!

Tygger, AEG didn't call the Kettle Black. That reference is when 2 are wrong on one calls the other out. but yes I do understand you saying it would be wrong no matter who offered an agreement like this. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. No one here is defending AEG but no one expects loyalty to Michael from AEG either, he is not their son. We do expect it from his own family. If you want us to say shame on AEG we can do that too. but their actions don't concern fans as much as Michael's family supporting or trying to settle with their son's killer. That hurts. There is a difference.

You are making too much sense!

^^ You have lots of excuses for KJ. You do not even believe she was behind her own book, which was written 1990? Was she already senile by then, and allowed people to write book about her and not having a say what is being written?
Why I recommened you to read her book, was because in it, she describes that when some business people couldn't to get on contact on Michael and others, then they came to Katherine and presented their business deals to her and if those business deals sounded ok (to her), she went to Michael or others with those ideas,Michael also mentioned this over the years. Things haven't changed much, except she doesn't present those ideas to MJ, she does them herself. Does this sound like she doesn't know anything about anything? You are trying to present KJ like she doesn't know anything and everybody else is fooling her. Don't you think when she went back to court to ask re-instate her guardianship, judge would have said something or wouldn't have allowed to be guardian because she is this helpless woman and doesn't know the time of the day?

As much you like to write that people write the same thing over and over again, there is the other side of the coin. Those people who blindly support family repeat the same thing over and over again, and if one side if denied expressing their opinion, that is not fair. Its like talk all you like as long you don't say anything negative of family.

I see that some fans are upset because negative opinion of Katherine, Michael's mother. I don't know where that comes from, is it because she is mother, woman and it is no no to talk negatively of mother or woman.
I have seen enough world to know women and mothers can be cruel and can do most horrendous things, so I do not posses that sort of mentality that puts women or mothers automatically on pedestal.

To me it doesn't matter what Michael said about his mother. What Michael says or thinks other people was up to him, and what I say or think about people is up to me. I don't share my brain with anyone, not even Michael, and most certainly I do not live and breath according what Michael says. I'm Michael's fan but not just that sort of fan you would like everyone to be.

it's surely not only lawyers but also several cubs talking her into something.
And she's an 80+ old mother who has lost her child.

I do not believe in all these books cuz they are usually not even written by the ppl signing for it that's to me not worth the time. Could imagine even Katherine didn't read it all. Yeah she signed for it. So did others before her and so will others after her.

I listened to Michael Jackson talking about his mother. That's a source I do believe.
See it's my opinion she's not innocent and yeah she was always about the money for feeding her emberassing cubs... however to me she's not what's made out of her now on this fan board. And I honestly wonder what Michael would think about this... to me that's a core... we are a Michael Jackson fan board so we are (of cuz not all the same but all maybe very different) Michael Jackson fans... does anyone aside from me care about what he would think about his fans talking like this about his mother... and I ask again FOR WHAT???... what is the fan community gaining by this ongoing negativity against Katherine Jackson and following every media presented titbit?
Yes you can be in doubts by what she has done or decided or Michaels siblings are doing or whatever. I've said that on this board before me is also a Michael Jackson fan not automatically a Jackson family fan or something, however this about especially Katherine again and again it's almost hateful what's coming out here and that's too much. Damn is it so easy to forget what Michael himself told?!
Plus ppl are telling the same again and again and again over weeks and weeks... and I ask again... why is that needed? and ppl should ask the same really the person they see in the mirror.
I'm disappointed how the fan community is presenting itself here... then again... if that's only me... then that's only me!

With respect I don't know anybody who would sign for a book and not know the contents.

I would just like to say that I don't believe that anybody here (I certainly don't) actually enjoys these feelings and opinions about The family, to be totally honest I feel let down, and not just once. In my opinion Michael has always been compromised for the greater good of the family as a whole and it's still happening now, even in death.

Katherine most definitely did that thinking Murray would help her case against AEG, but he refused and she lost so now she's upset and her attorneys are.

You saw Michael praising his mother in the early 80's and 90's but not anymore in later years. For those who are Jackson family fans, didn't you listen Michael on the Glenda tapes telling her how all of them had to pretend they were a tight knit family and how he said, "tight knit, my ass"? I don't remember if he bashed her specifically but he didn't say how wonderful she was. Also the fact he got away from her and they weren't close in his later years, spoke volumes.

I don't know why some of you are still in denial to see her own actions, to acknowledge she's a disgusting, greedy human being who along with her disgusting, greedy husband didn't care to sold out their baby boy to make money. And now she's showing she didn't care she was trying to have a deal with her son's killer get it as well

Id like to see this doc but nothing surprises me. they have shown over and over again they will do anything to mj to get money

This 100%.

I don't get comparing AEG's actions to Michael's relatives. AEG is a profit seeking business who has been partner with Michael for a short period of time. Yes any alleged agreement coming from them would also be wrong but I don't think anyone expects love and loyalty from AEG. Jacksons on the other hand are Michael's family, and yes you do expect them to have love and loyalty towards Michael. You expect them to keep Michael's killer responsible and not give Murray free passes just because they want to fry the bigger fish AEG. I don't see how anyone could equal AEG to Jacksons.

KJ helping CM so CM might help her. I knew what I meant. Lol

Sorry, momentary loss of thinking in my part. I was thinkin,g why would you want to see TII as it was released years ago and I think you might own it too:)

Don't worry, you will see it sooner or later. CM puts it in to his book or brings it out in his media rounds.

In my opinion Michael has always been compromised for the greater good of the family as a whole and it's still happening now, even in death.

Agreed. When Michael was alive, he treated like sacrificial lamb to help others in the family, and it still goes on even after his death.

Truly horrendous act from Katherine to try to make a deal with CM (killer) in order to save family from money worries.

Seriously! She sat throught the CM trial and heard it all, yet she has no problems trying to make a shady deal with CM :puke:

Last edited:
Katherine is not the naive and sweet senior citizen as she tries to portray. Katherine has been in this business for over 50 years herself. She knows what is going on. She wanted to scratch the back of her son's killer, so that he could help her with AEG. She wanted Murray to implicate AEG and say that they forced him to drug up and kill MJ. He didn't do it. She lost!

You saw Michael praising his mother in the early 80's and 90's but not anymore in later years. For those who are Jackson family fans, didn't you listen Michael on the Glenda tapes telling her how all of them had to pretend they were a tight knit family and how he said, "tight knit, my ass"? I don't remember if he bashed her specifically but he didn't say how wonderful she was. Also the fact he got away from her and they weren't close in his later years, spoke volumes.

I don't know why some of you are still in denial to see her own actions, to acknowledge she's a disgusting, greedy human being who along with her disgusting, greedy husband didn't care to sold out their baby boy to make money. And now she's showing she didn't care she was trying to have a deal with her son's killer get it as well

Very true... Joe or Katherine have never been loving or nurturing parents to me. They sold out MJ for money to the highest bidders. Remember the Moonies in 1994? Up until the day he died, Mike was being pressured by Joe via Katherine to join in the ALLGOOD show. Katherine went to the meetings and everything, yet she had no clue her son was frail, thin and stressed out? why didn't she notice what was going on with her son who she saw in April, May and June 2009?

Back