The Jackson Family actions concerning Conrad Murray. [Discussion Thread]

qbee

Proud Member
This will be the designated discussion thread for Katherine and Jackson family actions concerning Conrad Murray. Please don't derail other threads with this discussion - Team MJJC

Katherine Jackson was “implored” by the Deputy D.A. who successfully put Conrad Murray behind bars to seek restitution from the disgraced former physician.l

Michael Jackson’s mother refused to pursue that option though, because her attorneys in her wrongful death action against AEG Live convinced her it would jeopardize their case, a source close to the Jackson matriarch tells us.

Even though Murray was broke at the time of his conviction, former Deputy D.A. David Walgren “implored Katherine to seek restitution, mainly, to prevent him from profiting off of her son’s death in the future, the source explains.

However, in a stunning development during the scheduled restitution hearing after Murray was convicted, Walgren announced to Judge Michael Pastor that Katherine didn’t wish to pursue it.

“It absolutely gutted the D.A. because he wanted Murray to be held accountable once he was released from jail. Murray has never accepted any responsibility for Michael’s death, and blames everyone but himself,” the source says.

If Katherine Jackson had sought restitution, Neither Murray, nor his associates would have been able to profit from voice mail messages, future interviews, book deals, etc.,

Source Radar Online

Re: Katherine Jackson turned down Restitution From Dr Murray [Discussion Thread]

Katherine Jackson gave that Murray complete access to do so. I will never forgive her for not going after him.

Re: Katherine Jackson turned down Restitution From Dr Murray [Discussion Thread]

She doesn't have to worry about what CM says on media. She testified that she doesn't like to hear bad news so I don't think she'll be tuning in for CM interview rounds on tv.

Then agains she testified this too:
"The most difficult thing is to sit here in this court and listen to all the bad things they've said about my son,"

Obviously she can listen all sort of bad things of MJ if there is money rewards in the end.

Last edited:

I think Mrs. Jackson simply is under the wrong assumption that she must have this affected behaviour because she is the matriarch of the First Royal Family of Muzik.

In the antiquity the bearer of bad news were beheaded in order from the king. Her Royal Highness, the King's mum, knows these times are over and therefore she declines even to listen these bad news.

Now, the exicution in the antiquity taked place because the bearer was identified with the message he brought. And this phenomenon is still there today in our times.

Possibly there are two sides. On the one the matriarch doesn't want to listen and on the other side nobody want to be the bearer because the matriarch could say "I don't want to see you on my court in the future."

And both sides are somehow backwards.

Katherine could have made sure that Murray never got a dime off of Michael's death. Refusing restitution was the worst thing she could do, in my opinion. Personally, if she or the rest of her family start complaining, I won't want to hear it.

I don't want to hear one complaint from anybody from that family once Murray starts his crap. I will never understand this and no explanation is good enough for me to make me understand. I want to boycott or ignore everything the Jacksons do as well.

I don't care what Katherine's lawyer has to say. She wants him to continue to pay after he gets out? Then she should have gotten restitution against him in the first place. I am sorry but this is too much for me.

Re:Katherine Jackson turned down Restitution From Dr Murray [Discussion Thread]

I don't care what Katherine's lawyer has to say. She wants him to continue to pay after he gets out? Then she should have gotten restitution against him in the first place. I am sorry but this is too much for me.

Hypocrisy at it's best. I don't wanna hear one more word from her on Murray, spare us the faux outrage and the faux concern.

Katherine Jackson’s lawyer Brian Panish said Friday that Michael’s heartbroken mom feels Murray should continue to pay for her son’s death after his Monday release.

“There’s no question that Dr. Murray is the one who killed Michael, and we hope he’ll never practice medicine again so he can’t harm anyone else in the future,” Panish told The News.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What execatly Michael's "heartbroken" mom wants CM to pay? She herself refused to take restitution saying that his money should go to CM's kids. She doesn't see the hypocrisy of their statement :doh::angry::mat:

Last edited:
Re: Lack of Restitution and Restraining order for Dr Murray [Discussion Thread]

I'm sure restitution doesn't mean that Murray wouldn't be able to get an honest job and make a living. But Katherine still could have said in effect that Murray would have to stay away from the subject of Michael and look for a plain, blue-collar job to support himself and his family. Why couldn't Katherine even do that for Michael's memory if nothing else? It's too late for her complain about Murray now. In my opinion, she lost her right to complain about him when she refused the restitution.

Last edited:

Katherine should be ashamed of herself for not seeking restitution against this fool

Re:Lack of Restitution and Restraining order for Dr Murray [Discussion Thread]

I hope he doesn't try to contact Michael's children. He is the reason they have suffered so much.

I hope he doesn't try to contact Michael's children. He is the reason they have suffered so much.

That's why I bet all want the Jacksons to do the right thing for once and putting a restraining order against that mofo to protect the children.

That's why I bet all of want the Jacksons to do the right thing for once and putting a restraining order against that mofo to protect the children.

What! Since when they have done the right thing? Why would they even get any sort of restraining order against CM if they think he is only a fall guy?

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not familiar with the law (especially in US) but is it too late for Mrs Jackson to do something about it now, now that Murray is out and about. Where is TM when you need him

If restitution is beyond us now I guess it's a case of wait and see what CM will do. Who knows, maybe he will have some more stuff he taped of Michael speaking whilst under his influence. Surely then the powers that be can stop him in his tracks? One can only hope.

My worry is not just he taped Michael. If he thought taping Michael might benefit him, he could have taken photos too. If Michael's ambulance photo was sold for 1 million, what do you think this murderer gets from photo of MJ unconscious in the bed?

JACKSON FAMILY
If Murray's Allowed to Practice
HE'LL KILL AGAIN

Michael Jackson's family fears Dr. Conrad Murray will KILL someone else if he's allowed to practice medicine again ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... most of them are both offended and afraid at Murray's bid to regain his right to practice. They can't believe Murray would have a ghost of a chance to practice after being convicted and jailed for the death of Michael.

The family scoffs at the notion that he didn't harm anyone other than MJ during his 20 years of practice. They believe Murray acted so recklessly with Michael -- partly out of greed and partly because he was a starf**ker.

But the family will almost certainly not appear at any medical board hearing over Murray's license. We're told they've had more than enough of dealing with the good doc.

TMZ

JACKSON FAMILY
If Murray's Allowed to Practice
HE'LL KILL AGAIN

Michael Jackson's family fears Dr. Conrad Murray will KILL someone else if he's allowed to practice medicine again ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the family tell TMZ ... most of them are both offended and afraid at Murray's bid to regain his right to practice. They can't believe Murray would have a ghost of a chance to practice after being convicted and jailed for the death of Michael.

The family scoffs at the notion that he didn't harm anyone other than MJ during his 20 years of practice. They believe Murray acted so recklessly with Michael -- partly out of greed and partly because he was a starf**ker.

But the family will almost certainly not appear at any medical board hearing over Murray's license. We're told they've had more than enough of dealing with the good doc.

Right! The same way they couldn't write a decent victim impact statement after Murray was convicted of killing Michael. What's new!

Personally, I think their victim statement summed up their sentiments and what Michael meant to them perfectly. They lost someone who they could go on tour with and perform, nevermind the fact that Michael hadn't toured with them for over 25 years, that wasnt going to change in 2009 either. Eff them all.

That victim impact statement was so weak and terrible.. No kind of love or sentiment in it at all.. Pretty much mirrored the statement Janet made when MJ died..

We all knew the day would come when Murray would walk out of jail a free man and begin the self-promotion phase. You can be sure he signed up an agent to negotiate deals for him the moment he knew no restitution would be required for killing the King of Pop. It's the gift that may keep on giving and allow him to benefit from his crime--thanks to Katherine Jackson.

Last edited:

I find Katherine Jackson's actions not just inexcusable but also awfully selfish, if she wanted to chase the big money fine - she doesnt have to care about Michaels killer, if Murray wasnt the broke ass he is she wouldnt have looked the other way. Anyways, what I find awfully selfish is that she robbed Michael's three minor children of the opportunity to go after Murray as she made thr decision to not seek restitution based on her greed and needs only to go after AEG, a lawsuit she filed on behalf of three innocent kids. Let these three hit 18 as soon as possible so that she cant not do anything on their behalf anymore.

Re: Jacksons - Restitution - Restraining order - Victim statement [Discussion Thread]

yes, Katherine opened the door for Murray, he can win money now selling books after he killed Michael!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's mother is a hypocrite about Dr. Conrad Murray, says source
Now Katherine Jackson's lawyers say she is against his efforts to be a doctor again. But in an earlier proposed declaration she stated, 'I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.'

BY NANCY DILLON / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2013, 6:40 PM

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson leaves the sentencing hearing of Dr. Conrad Murray, whose legal team now says she is being a hypocrite about trying to block his effort to get his medical credentials back.
The King of Pop’s mom is a royal hypocrite, so says a source close to the doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson.

The matriarch’s legal team responded to Dr. Conrad Murray’s release from prison two weeks ago, saying Katherine Jackson was dead set against his plans to regain his medical license.

A source close to Conrad says that Katherine’s legal team presented a secret draft letter when it wanted the doctor's support during the wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

A source close to Conrad says that Katherine’s legal team presented a secret draft letter when it wanted the doctor's support during the wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

But less than 12 months ago, Katherine’s reps were singing a different tune when they offered to file a highly sympathetic declaration related to his criminal appeal, the source said.

The proposed declaration, obtained exclusively by the Daily News, said she believed Murray was not a threat to others and deserved to get out of prison on bail during his appeal.

“I know that Dr. Murray was held criminally responsible for taking Michael away from me. But I do not object, however, to the court granting him bail pending his appeal,” the letter stated. “I believe Dr. Murray has suffered in jail for over a year and cannot pose a threat to our community.”

The well-placed Murray source said Katherine’s legal team presented the secret draft letter when it wanted Murray to sign a declaration supporting Katherine’s wrongful-death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live.

Murray didn’t sign, and Katherine’s lawyers never filed the declaration for his bail motion.

“At no time has Katherine or any member of (the) Jackson family said Dr. Murray should be allowed to practice medicine,” Katherine’s lawyer Brian Panish said Monday.

Re: Conrad Murray News and discussion thread [No media Llinks allowed]

Interestingly Panish does not deny such declaration. He only said Jacksons never said he should be allowed to practice medicine. So early release is okay?

Michael is gone forever but I guess a year of Murray's time in jail seems long enough. Unbelievable if that is true.

That is one of the reason I hate Katherine Jackson's guts, her being the royal hypocrite she has always been. She is the devil in disguise and has always been it.
Karma is going to await her once she dies, and I know there will be no paradise for this parasite in disguise.

Back