The Jacksons Join ‘American Idol’ Finale on May 13

I was wondering would this ever happen. It was this week. I image Jermaine making a guess appearance (and I do not watch Idol no more) . Wow.

I was wondering would this ever happen. It was this week. I image Jermaine making a guess appearance (and I do not watch Idol no more) . Wow.

me too i don't watch that show anymore but i'll watch cause they'll be on there

Thanks for the information and the link Rockstar. I don't watch AI much either.
Every now and then I'll briefly tune in but the show aint what it use to be for me.
I do however wanna see what The Jacksons and Chris Brown do so I'll definitely check it out next week.
And the MJ theme has me curious too.

Thanks hun!:cheeky:

Thanks for the information and the link Rockstar. I don't watch AI much either.
Every now and then I'll briefly tune in but the show aint what it use to be for me.
I do however wanna see what The Jacksons and Chris Brown do so I'll definitely check it out next week.
And the MJ theme has me curious too.

Thanks hun!:cheeky:

Your Walcome :)

me too i really don't enjoy the show this year at all

Performance was very bland. And Jackie's vocals were just.....no. But glad that they were right after the intros so I don't have to watch the entire show anymore.

It isn't worth much to me without Michael, but now that not even Jermaine was there (the second best singer of the group) it was really a struggle.

Woooomp Wooooomp :bored: I haven't watched them perform since the MSG show with MJ, so this was just ... well ... kind of depressing to be honest. I miss Mike. But, Marlon never seems to change (or age for that matter), so that was a plus.

Yes I agreeTinny. Marlon gave the performance the little spark that it did have.
I don't mean to be harsh but he always did want the spotlight it seemed.
And I also agree with CrazyVegas. Jackie's vocals were painful to listen to.
Did they not rehearse?

Wishing them luck.

I wonder why Jermaine was absent this time, he never misses a chance to be in the spotlight. -_-

WOW - that vocal performance was awful... Very bad...

What on earth happend at the beginning of The Love You Save ?? - soo painful to watch - and hear...

If this is how they sound these days I will not want to see them live...

Back