The King of all music & entertainment has the most hot 100 number ones of any solo male!

Ms. BlueGangsta

Proud Member
Billboard themselves said so.:yes:
This is only one of the few reasons MJ is the GOAT.:D

However, even if he didn't MJ would still be the best artist and entertainer ever.:yes:

it's a shame that Rihanna now is the 3rd artist with the most #1 hits. Even though Michael has more iconic songs, it still bothers. Songs like WYBT, Who Is It, Smooth Criminal, RTT, Scream, Thriller and YRMW should have been #1 as well!

it's a shame that Rihanna now is the 3rd artist with the most #1 hits. Even though Michael has more iconic songs, it still bothers. Songs like WYBT, Who Is It, Smooth Criminal, RTT, Scream, Thriller and YRMW should have been #1 as well!

TBH I don't really care about Rihhana being 3rd.

MJ is beyond numbers at this point.
Additionally, if numbers are all that matters MJ would still come out on top.:D
He's the most awarded artist in the history of music, and he has the best selling album of all time.:)
Rihanna herself is an MJ fan/stan.:yes:

The only reason such a big deal was made about it is because she surpassed MJ and MJ is THE STANDARD when it comes to being an artist and entertainer.
Trust me, if and when she surpasses Mariah Carey it won't be half as talked about because Mariah isn't the standard.

So in a nutshell MJ is still the GOAT and I remain unbothered by the accomplishments of a lesser artist.:beee:

I Rhianna is also a female, so how can she have anything to do with male solo hits.

I thought Elvis Presley had more #1's in Britain at least and with Sir Cliff Richard. Michael ranked #7 there and that was back in 2002. Still way ahead of Prince though who has only 5 #1 hits.

I thought Elvis Presley had more #1's in Britain at least and with Sir Cliff Richard. Michael ranked #7 there and that was back in 2002. Still way ahead of Prince though who has only 5 #1 hits.

Well I don't know about Elvis, but Billboard themselves said MJ had the most of any solo male, and I believe them. :)

Well I don't know about Elvis, but Billboard themselves said MJ had the most of any solo male, and I believe them. :)
Billboard is only USA though, and so is the RIAA. It doesn't track other countries, so how many hits Elvis has in the UK would be a separate thing.

Either way MJ still has the most of any solo male in the US (which is pretty cool if you ask me). :)

Thanks for the info about Billboard and the RIAA, you learn something new everyday. :)

MJ is the GOAT hee hee aouw!!!! :imbad

A rarely seen photo of MJ.:lol:

da9d7929613804f4d6a555d547f2835b.jpg

Back