The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Role, or roll?
Neither.
Role, or roll?

Rawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl like that :p

🤔

Anyhoo, did you watch the new Kevin Hart flick yet?
Lift? Follows a master thief and his Interpol Agent ex-girlfriend who team up to steal $500 million in gold bullion being transported on an A380 passenger flight. no.
That's annoying. but the one in august? maybe

5OL.gif

Dropping in for a quick browse was not my best idea. I see you've made some 'interesting' music choices. Interesting as in, 'very pertinent'. That's all I'm saying.

Hope she’s okay.
Mm, not so much, tbh. Today I found this quote:

'Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causus'

'Lucky is he who has been able to
understand the causes of things'
Virgil, Georgics, Book 2

And I thought, 'well, I must not be lucky bc I don't understand anything atm.'

We miss her.
Thank you.

Not a lot of Norman McCaig going on, atm. Mostly Emily Dickinson and endless admin. Which I need to get back to.

Over and out.

Dropping in for a quick browse was not my best idea. I see you've made some 'interesting' music choices. Interesting as in, 'very pertinent'. That's all I'm saying.
Oh, sorry about that.

Virgil, Georgics, Book 2

There is so much wisdom in Virgil!

Not a lot of Norman McCaig going on, atm. Mostly Emily Dickinson and endless admin. Which I need to get back to.

Over and out.
I wish you strength.

Mm, not so much, tbh. Today I found this quote:

Virgil, Georgics, Book 2

Thank you.

Over and out.
Cute kitten Stock Photos, Royalty Free Cute kitten Images | Depositphotos

Oh, sorry about that.
It's cool. I posted that Aretha song myself ages ago. In fact, I also posted a version by Prince. The Aretha version is the best, imo, but he did a great job.

There is so much wisdom in Virgil!
I'm having a bit of a moment with Virgil. Although I never read him at school.

I wish you strength.
Thank you.

Funnily enough, I had my first ever cup of black tea yesterday. It made me smile bc it made me think of Fuz. I don't know anyone in RL who drinks black tea but I'm sure Fuz said that he does.

N.B. That's obviously a coffee jug not a teapot but it reminded me of my cup of tea.

EDIT - just remembered. Had my first ever black coffee last week. Enjoyed it way more than I could have imagined. Didn't finish it, though.

Last edited:
I love tea just pure, no milk or sugar, but I never have black coffee. Always has to have some milk, or rather a lot of milk 😅
My entire family drinks strong black filtered coffee ...have tried it multiple times but it tastes just too bitter and "blunt"/"dry" to me.

Back