The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

My boyfriend would love this thread. He loves cats

(and me)
There's something you should check out. I think it started on TikTok but it popped up on Twitter as well.

Google 'Lady', 'grey kitten', trailer guy'. It's an American dude living in a trailer, hates cats, finds small grey kitten underneath his trailer, is now completely besotted. There is a darling video of him getting ready to leave for work in the morning and making sure that the kitten has everything she needs until he gets back. It's been a big hit so I'm sure it'll be easy to find. It's completely adorable.

@bluemoon7 - you might wanna check it out, also. :)

There's something you should check out. I think it started on TikTok but it popped up on Twitter as well.

Google 'Lady', 'grey kitten', trailer guy'. It's an American dude living in a trailer, hates cats, finds small grey kitten underneath his trailer, is now completely besotted. There is a darling video of him getting ready to leave for work in the morning and making sure that the kitten has everything she needs until he gets back. It's been a big hit so I'm sure it'll be easy to find. It's completely adorable.

@bluemoon7 - you might wanna check it out, also. :)
I like this story too, it's cute๐Ÿ˜. I've seen stories where the husband was angry because the wife took home a kitten. And then he himself was very happy to socialize with the kitty.....

GOTDNrkaUAAgDlM

English language is so rich in vocabulary! While Germans just stitch words together lol
Mm, it's interesting. English has nicked loads of words from many other languages. Sometimes the word gets 'anglicised', sometimes not. Germans stitch together those long words which are crazy but very specific. Which is best? Who can say?

As for this 'quatervois' thing, I can honestly say I've never even seen it before let alone heard it being used. I mean, I don't even recognise it as a word that has fallen out of fashion. So I'm a bit :unsure: with this one.

It did suit my mood, though, on the day I found it which is why I posted it!

New 28.v.2024​

p14-1.jpg

Propylea quatuordecimpunctata (Linnaeus, 1758, Syst. nat., ed. 10, 1: 366) forma typica

CRW_0992.jpg

Byrrhus (s. str.) fasciatus (Forster, 1771, Novรฆ species insectorum, Centuria I: 12)

Hedgehog-Dropping-Hugh-Warwick-9ff6894.png

[fresh excrements of] Erinaceus europaeus Linnaeus, 1758, Syst. nat., ed. 10, 1: 52

o_1e9bqq48c1dor1d08porlou15a39r.jpg

Cantharis (s. str.) rustica Fallรฉn, 1807, Monogr. Cantharidum Malachiorum Svec., 1: 9 [n.b.: emphasis: Canยดtharis]

Last edited:
Back