The Last Person to Post in This Thread Wins

Re: The last person to post in this thread wins!

lapinexit.gif

Win :sparkle:

And who are you, might I ask? :sleep: I believe I have not been informed that a new subject has arrived in my queendom. :queen:

^ :crazy:

:number_1:

You! I thought I have made myself clear when I stated that I want an accurate report of every new, or otherwise, subject that visits my queendom? I have entrusted this noble task to you, and instead of fulfilling it with pride and gratitude, you disregard it completely. Is this slackness how you repay me for allowing you to frolic and bask in my glory and awesomeness? I have never been so disappointed in my life. You are no longer in my inner circle of favorites. I will not punish you otherwise, in remembrance of the faithful work you have done for me on other occasions. But you should know, you have let your queen down, terribly so. :queen:

Yes, you should indeed be shocked. :queen:

:rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

Another one! :bugeyed What is going on here? :girl_tantrum:

blablabla "queen" blablabla "subjetcs that visits my queendom" =
butwiggle.gif

pfff :closedeyes:

Back