The "Leaving Neverland" Rant & Support Thread [Merged]

LastTear;4247715 said:
Thank you. You are right of course, I was optimistic yesterday and I think I’m just tired today. Seeing lies or not quite lies but the truth being down played and hidden is extremely frustrating because little can actually be done about the press, therefore, it’s just exhausting. Will try and not focus on that today.

Remember that there are maybe some powerful Hollywood mogules behind this doc who have finanzed it!
Those people have the media in control and don't wanna get exposed
The media always tell the storys they could sell well, especially when it comes to MJ.
They don't care about the truth in first place, they care about money and good ratings.

"Its a compleate conspiricy" MJ

Last edited:
Re: The "Leaving Neverland" Rant & Support Thread

I'm basically see-sawing between putting distance between myself and this world as much as possible (which I find encouraging if perhaps a little ignorant) and making plans in my head to finally wrap things up and call it a day.[...]

Even if two years from now Michael's reputation, resoundingly beaten and trodden, continues to emit some kind of a pulse, I think the purity and the unbridled joy of listening to his music will be taken from me by the sheer darkness of the environment of where it will be placed by the world at large. I think even if my forecasts are too drastic, this will be a hard thing to shake for me.[...]

I take a good few days away before coming back to see if the light is coming back out, and all I find is it's gotten worse - BBC docu and Oprah.[...]
Sigh. Exactly how I feel.
I took a few weeks from reading anything about the case (it was really "detoxifying"), avoided even this forum, only to come back to this news and "tough questions" threads.
We can't win.
I think I'll go back to live under a rock from now on. I need my sanity and it would be still more real than this farce.

I wonder how some people survived his trial with such a defeatist attitude.
This made me giggle actually, so thanks.
Well, there were doom and gloom during the trial as well. What's tough now for members I guess that we have to live through the same thing again, among such absurd circumstances. 2003/05 was worse, but it could be won, now there's only the damage, and for nothing.

Last edited:

I think we are in a better place now than before the doc aired.
Of course,there is alot of crap out there,we knew that anyway but the viewing figures were nowhere near as high as anyone expected and there have been alot more positive posts supporting MJ the last couple of days which is always welcome.

The fight continues but hopefully we have turned a corner and slowly but surely these scumbags will be seen for what they are.

Sure, but why do we have to always fight? Why can't we just enjoy our fave aritst's work like any other music lover? It's so unfair. And absurd.

Actually I’m finding this worse than the trial. At least at the trial both sides were heard, right now I feel other people and media are only interested in bringing him down once and for all. Hopefully this will turn around, I’m far from feeling defeated. It’s just a hard and upsetting process. Will Keep the Faith. ��

The People will ALWAYS LOVE Michael Jackson.

LastTear;4247822 said:
Actually I’m finding this worse than the trial. At least at the trial both sides were heard, right now I feel other people and media are only interested in bringing him down once and for all. Hopefully this will turn around, I’m far from feeling defeated. It’s just a hard and upsetting process. Will Keep the Faith. ��

Same...

LastTear;4247822 said:

Agreed. It seems like even though the information is out there, people aren't willing to seek it out and do the research to see both sides of this. It's definitely frustrating, but we'll get through it just like the trial. *hugs*

Someone just tweeted this to me. I'm so tired of this.

aSd.png

Someone just tweeted this to me. I'm so tired of this.

aSd.png

You should tell them you feel sorry for them because apparently they're not capable of taking a few minutes to research the facts and consider all of the people who really knew Michael who say this is BS - there are even people who know Wade saying it's BS - and instead they're choosing to blindly swallow a 4 hour testimony of two proven liars with no evidence.

I think what would be great is the result of LN is that everything is exposed, all the lies about previous cases too, fully vindicating Michael. I don't know if that's realistic or not, but it would be nice. Of course this could all be over if the media just did their jobs and reported the truth. Seeing as the general public like to believe whatever the media prints.

It is really sad and pathetic that we have to "spoon feed" these so called journalists facts and information; because they do not have enough integrity to do it themselves, even though that is what they are being paid to do.

This warms my heart. Shamone, MJ Fam....shamone!!!

The injustice of this is really getting to me. It's like a weight in my heart. It hurts. When I hear Michael's voice I just want to cry. The truth is deliberately being suppressed and ignored. So many people have just taken this at face value and refuse to see the facts. I don't see how this can turn around unless either of the accusers admit they lied. And I don't see that happening with so much at stake.

I feel the same. Listened to "Man in the Mirror" earlier and cried because I feel sad for Michael.

This is on my mind all the time.

We either need bombshell evidence or as you said at least one of the accusers to admit this is a lie (and I don't believe that will ever happen).

I just have to keep believing and praying that the truth will come out.

The last few days have been so emotionally draining for me. I never thought that in 2019, we would have to defend him against these alleagtions. I just hope and pray that one day, one of his accusers have it in their heart to come out and admit to lying about getting molested. That's the only way MJ's name will ever be cleared, otherwise us fans will forever be defending him.

Well... I have to start with thanking you all for being here. It has been hard for me to find other MJ fans among the growing heap of stupid haters, but now I've found my spot. :)

But I was really close to getting a depression last week, and I can only hope that we can get through this crap together.

Personally speaking, the documentary infuriated me at first, but then it became comical once I saw just how easy it was for everyone to debunk the foolishness. I don’t see it negatively impacting Michael like some people love to claim, “facts don’t lie, people do.” has never rang more true to me than it has now. I’ve seen far more people say they know it’s all lies than I have people saying they believe it. Michael’s music is still played everywhere I go, and I, among many others at my university have been seen walking around campus with our various MJ shirts on. It gets saddening because Michael doesn’t deserve any of this, but I think we’ll be okay in the end. Karma plays no games. At all.

xosweetseducingsighsxo;4250390 said:
Personally speaking, the documentary infuriated me at first, but then it became comical once I saw just how easy it was for everyone to debunk the foolishness. I don’t see it negatively impacting Michael like some people love to claim, “facts don’t lie, people do.” has never rang more true to me than it has now. I’ve seen far more people say they know it’s all lies than I have people saying they believe it. Michael’s music is still played everywhere I go, and I, among many others at my university have been seen walking around campus with our various MJ shirts on. It gets saddening because Michael doesn’t deserve any of this, but I think we’ll be okay in the end. Karma plays no games. At all.
Sigh... No matter how easy it should be to debunk this, some people have decided that Michael was guilty and won't listen to the evidence for his innocence. :(

It is good though that many people still play his music and support him. And yeah, I hope that some people soon will be bitten by karma in the behind. :)

Furienna;4250397 said:
Sigh... No matter how easy it should be to debunk this, some people have decided that Michael was guilty and won't listen to the evidence for his innocence. :(

It is good though that many people still play his music and support him. And yeah, I hope that some people soon will be bitten by karma in the behind. :)

It only shows that people are sheep, really. I’ve seen people have proof of his innocence right in front of their faces and they still say they don’t care. As sad as it is, that’s always going to be a reflection of who they are. I can sleep peacefully at night knowing I did my research, you know?

I made this because shit like this burns my blood inside. I can just feel the pain. **** them!
fe3231d19ae4d239818ebf6fc57e9a26.jpg

I'm having an emotional evening right now. I got a lot of hate today on Twitter and Facebook and I'm really worn out today. I'm desperate at the ignorance in this society. People come preaching "You were not there, you don't know Michael Jackson". It doesn't matter how rational you list facts and inconsistencies of the film. It just doesn't matter at all what you tell those people.
I could just cry right now.

I'm having an emotional evening right now. I got a lot of hate today on Twitter and Facebook and I'm really worn out today. I'm desperate at the ignorance in this society. People come preaching "You were not there, you don't know Michael Jackson". It doesn't matter how rational you list facts and inconsistencies of the film. It just doesn't matter at all what you tell those people.
I could just cry right now.
Well, all that can be told to them. Those who want to believe MJ was guilty was NOT there to say he did something nor do they know these accusers who have been caught in so much lies. The bottom line u go by actions. Nobody is there when a person is accused of a crime but when u go by the evidence and who is creditable, u pretty much know who is who. Again, some people hate to know they were wrong UNTIL it is them or their family member. Some people are full of it.

Last edited:

The last few days have been so emotionally draining for me. I never thought that in 2019, we would have to defend him against these alleagtions. I just hope and pray that one day, one of his accusers have it in their heart to come out and admit to lying about getting molested. That's the only way MJ's name will ever be cleared, otherwise us fans will forever be defending him.

Just know what we are doing is working. Haters talk the loudest but they are NOT the majority.

Is anyone else tired?

i'm so tired defending Michael. he didn't do anything. we are winning but it's so tiering and stressful. :(

Re: Is anyone else tired?

i'm so tired defending Michael. he didn't do anything. we are winning but it's so tiering and stressful. :(

Not tired, but yes stressful. All that bulls:censored: thanx to Robson, STABchuck and Reeks and yes Oprah are killing us with stress.

Back