The Legs Thread!

What a great thread! New thread, new reason to share more photos

img_1_1653862051601.webp

Because we needed this. Badly! 😍

I'll start:
View attachment 1958
You asked if there was an existing 'legs' thread. Your question seems to have disappeared along with my reply. Let's try that again.

Yes, there is an existing thread. It's only one page. Here's the link. Let's see if this stays up.

Update - confusion. Your question is on another thread. Don't do this, lol. My brain can't cope!!!

2nd update - I'm having one of 'those' days.

Last edited:
Michael did have long legs. I think his legs to torso ratio was close to that of models. I would love to get that data :)

PS: I am going to merge these threads unless anyone has objection.

Michael did have long legs. I think his legs to torso ratio was close to that of models. I would love to get that data :)
It would be interesting to get that data. Purely in the interests of scientific enquiry, of course. No other reason, lol.

PS: I am going to merge these threads unless anyone has objection.
Makes sense to me.

MV5BODI1ZDhjMGYtYWMwMy00YmZiLTgxZDQtMGUzMGQ0Y2E1NDExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDE1MjQ4MTk@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I know this one is all over various picture threads and I'm sure it is already on one of the 'legs' threads but I'm just examining that legs/torso ratio Hiker mentioned. Scientific enquiry is extremely important.

Back