The list of people, you want to avoid.

Oops, then I totally misunderstood your post, sorry about that. In that case I agree, especially as some of these people just got carried away in the LN situation and may have backtracked ever since (or was just talking nonsense to begin with that shouldn't be taken too seriously).

No worries. Yeah, I think there is an important distinction between people like Sneddon and the accusers, etc., and just people who have said things we don't like or agree with. I mean some of my family have said horrible things about Michael in the past, but I let it go. They're good people, they just don't know what they're talking about. It's the same for a few famous people I like. It's unfortunate that they feel the way they do, but unless they have some kind of malicious vendetta to destroy Michael, it's not something that needs to be taken seriously.

ScreenOrigami;4290001 said:
It’s still unreal, though, that everyone thought they needed to comment on it, even those who admitted they hadn’t even seen the thing. For most it was just a cheap way to get in the headlines, I guess. And those who have backtracked since then didn’t apologize. At most, they silently deleted their tweets.

I still would like to know what Mötley Crüe did to end up on this list. I mean, if it was really so bad, would Paris still be their fan?

After all the mean things Oprah did to Michael, she still did an interview with her... so...

It should be written on the first pages, what Mötley Crüe did... I don't remember

Last edited:
I noticed Matt Groening’s not on the list, you forgot to add him in there. “Family Guy” isn’t a business, it’s an animation, there was another person I wanna add, but I kinda forgot now until I figure this out. Speaking of animation, “South Park” should be added in to, I still remember how much they disrespect him, thank god I don’t watch that dreck and yet I’m still confused about the MJ hologram episode I heard.

PoP;4290079 said:
I noticed Matt Groening’s not on the list, you forgot to add him in there. “Family Guy” isn’t a business, it’s an animation, there was another person I wanna add, but I kinda forgot now until I figure this out. Speaking of animation, “South Park” should be added in to, I still remember how much they disrespect him, thank god I don’t watch that dreck and yet I’m still confused about the MJ hologram episode I heard.

I will add Matt Groening, well Family Guy is not a person either... lol... that's why I put it under businesses..

New list

Oprah Winfrey
Eminem
Rupert Everett
Jarvis Cocker
Daniel Radcliffe
James Cordon
Gene Simmons
Katt Williams
Robin Williams
Joan Rivers
Cher
Jimmy Kimmel
Diane Diamond
Peter King
Ricky Gervais
Russell Brand
Ultimate Warrior
Frankie Boyle
Rosie O'Donnell
Nancy Grace
Gloria Allred
Lisa Bloom
Howard Stern
Chris Evans (UK Radio DJ)
Jamie Foxx
Patsie Kensit
Bob Geldof
Priscilla Presley
Chris Rock
Sheryl Crow
Wade Robson
Jimmy Safechuck
Mayte Garcia
Lil Wayne
Richard Marx
Quincy Jones
Mick Hucknell from Simply Red (he claimed that Evan Chandler was his dentist and believed that MJ was guilty)
Charlamagne tha God
Barbra Walters
Michael Che from SNL
Samantha Mumba
Harvey Weinstein
Jack Black
Jonathan Ross
Graham Norton
Rabbi Shmuley
Rose McGowan
Marilyn Manson
Uri Geller
Diane Sawyer
Bill O'Reilly
50 Cent
Drew Barrymore when she was one Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen dissing Neverland https://www.lipstickalley.com/thread...night.1511511/
Lionel Ritchie
George Lopez
Sam Smith
Gayle King
Timberland
Deepak Chopra
Jason Pffeifer
Martin Bashir
Jake Tapper
Matt Fiddes
Mark Lester
Michael McIntyre
Rebel Wilson
Dave Chappelle
Sharon Osborne
Chelsea Handler
Bill Cosby
Roseanne Barr
David Spade
Kathy Griffin
Jay Leno
Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)
Jane Fonda
Ricky Martin
Scott Thorson
Joseph Fiennes
La Reid
Kurt Loder
Alec Baldwin
Ta-Nehisi Coates
Conrad Murray
Guns N’ Roses’ Ex-Manager Doug Goldstein
John Legend and his wife
Nikki Sixx
Mötley Crüe
Sia
Ellen Degeneres
Zoe Kravitz
Dan Reed
Drake
Al Jean
Tilo Jung (german journalist)
Stefan Schulz (german journalist)
Hans Jessen (german journalist)
Wolfgang M. Schmidt (Youtube film critic ) - ( don't feel like giving him a title like that, if he is such a moron - but just to explain, who it is..)
Oliver Pocher Morgan J. Freeman (not the actor)
Heather Graham
Corey Feldman
D.L. Hugley
James L. Brooks
Sarah Silverman
Ralphige
Tony Testa
Katelyn Ohashi
Matt Groening

Businesses
Louis Vuitton
H&M
Starbucks
Family Guy
South Park

HBO too. Now that they touched Looney Tunes, Close Enough, Adventure Time sequel and Hanna Barbara animations for HBO Max, they’re out of my life now.

"Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)"

I honestly don't know why people like this guy so much. So overrated. Didn't write most of his songs. And is bitter against Madonna for no apparent reason. Both MJ and Prince were super talented geniuses. Elton plays the piano. No comparison.

"Elton John "I'd be dead by now (if I had not gotten sober) or a fruitcake like Michael Jackson or Prince" (Rush & Malloy in the New York Daily News, August 22, 2001)"

I honestly don't know why people like this guy so much. So overrated. Didn't write most of his songs. And is bitter against Madonna for no apparent reason. Both MJ and Prince were super talented geniuses. Elton plays the piano. No comparison.

i'm not really a fan of him either. I do like few of his songs. I don't get him either.

I'm no fan either but he did have a huge hand in his songs though, he might not have written the lyrics but he comes up with the melody and vocal arrangements , pretty much the same way MJ scored many morale songs.

Krshna28;4290475 said:
I don't think she said anything bad about MJ.

And she might have been told to do it by event organisers.

She wrote it on her personal blog:

Post-season started to approach, finals were finishing up, and it seemed like the perfect time to make a change. At the same time, the documentary film ‘Leaving Neverland’ came out. This sparked debate, started conversation and left me with more questions than answers about changing the routine.

I knew it would inevitably create chatter, and I would be entering into controversy, whether I wanted to or not.

Using my voice has empowered me to take complete ownership of my life. So, in return for speaking my truth, I listen. On a team where my own floor coach and some of my teammates are victims of sexual abuse, I hear; I listen; I feel. I wanted to stand beside them. So my final deciding factor to change my floor routine was just that… To stand beside those who know what it is like to be sexually abused, to stand beside those who know what it is like to not be heard, and to stand beside those who have lost a sense of joy.

I have always wanted my routine to spark joy, for all people. So I stood, and I made a change. Not to play judge or jury, but to get back to joy. If my Michael Jackson routine left even one person feeling uncomfortable or less joyful, I felt like it was in everyones best interest to change the music to my routine.

https://behindthemadnesssite.wordpress.com/2019/04/07/who-runs-the-world/

Jackson Rules;4290503 said:
She wrote it on her personal blog:

Post-season started to approach, finals were finishing up, and it seemed like the perfect time to make a change. At the same time, the documentary film ‘Leaving Neverland’ came out. This sparked debate, started conversation and left me with more questions than answers about changing the routine.

I knew it would inevitably create chatter, and I would be entering into controversy, whether I wanted to or not.

Using my voice has empowered me to take complete ownership of my life. So, in return for speaking my truth, I listen. On a team where my own floor coach and some of my teammates are victims of sexual abuse, I hear; I listen; I feel. I wanted to stand beside them. So my final deciding factor to change my floor routine was just that… To stand beside those who know what it is like to be sexually abused, to stand beside those who know what it is like to not be heard, and to stand beside those who have lost a sense of joy.

I have always wanted my routine to spark joy, for all people. So I stood, and I made a change. Not to play judge or jury, but to get back to joy. If my Michael Jackson routine left even one person feeling uncomfortable or less joyful, I felt like it was in everyones best interest to change the music to my routine.

https://behindthemadnesssite.wordpress.com/2019/04/07/who-runs-the-world/

Well then she’s automatically stupid for standing up for something based on lies, she needs to learn that some of those so called “victims” are actually liars at some point.

To the TROLL who goes by the Twitter name OliverT who came into this site to get the list and trying to make out these people support those liars, stop showing YOUR DESPERATION.

Last edited:
To the TROLL who goes by the Twitter name OliverT who came into this site to get the list and trying to make out these people support those liars, stop showing YOUR DESPERATION.

What!? Is he invading here just to expose us!? NO!!!

What!? Is he invading here just to expose us!? NO!!!
He is clearly someone who come onto this site. Fool did not realize that list is just about people who made remarks fans did not like not all defending those liars. HE clearly is a stalker of Taj. If they do not like MJ, why continue to follow and bother Taj/MJ? Read their profile, they stalk MJ. huh. These fools do not know they can NOT stop people from loving Michael Jackson. Really, the public has move on from this lying trash and MJ's music is played and he is celebrated even with the mask situation which people give MJ's props for. And look at Drake who song about MICHAEL was NUMBER ONE (the one Free style song which Drake did earlier in Feb and made a comment that did not sit well about Michael FLOPPED and he got heat).

Some people are just crazy. just ignore and block and report.

Yeah do that. I do that on YouTube and Discord. That one hater got banned for good recently on MJJC Discord and one still around, but very inactive for a year after they agitated me telling them to get the hell lost. I reported on them, but nothing happened to rid of them. One gone, one need to go.

Yeah do that. I do that on YouTube and Discord. That one hater got banned for good recently on MJJC Discord and one still around, but very inactive for a year after they agitated me telling them to get the hell lost. I reported on them, but nothing happened to rid of them. One gone, one need to go.
Alot of these people clearly are looking to create drama. It is so obvious.:troll1:

do they still bother you? I can't help you because I don't have a discord.

I mean, I do enjoy Elton John's work, but really, if he's going to talk about people being "fruitcakes," he needs to start with the man in the mirror.

I will add Tony Testa to the list. Endorsing Wade Robson, when Tony Testa himself got a mayor break from being featured on This is it... is unforgivable... I wish someone would write him... so he can see the connecting...

Again, I don't know if Wade's quotation came before or after the controversy. If this comment was really made after it all, it really is a damn shame.

For the record this was Tony's TED talk, uploaded in October 2013 (after Wade's change of stories). Wade is one of the commenters praising him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsQNITCk660

Chucky Klapow is also on the shady list as he retweeted Chantal Robson's support for her brother. When questioned, he denied he had made comments about Wade but some fans claimed he deleted his retweets. Both Chucky and Tony are/were good friends with Wade and have also worked with Janet, if there are more like them perhaps this might explain the tabloid rumours of her being silent or indifferent about the situation.

You should also add Dr. Drew Pinsky. I can’t believe I kinda forgot about him, he acts like he knew about Michael’s addiction and believing he’s a junkie which he didn’t and he doesn’t even knew Michael personally at all. He does know his life. Even I’m starting to regret watching his show “Celebrity Rehab”.

Back