The list of people, you want to avoid.

some people did buy it. but who will buy a shirt for 44 dollars for something you can make in 3 minutes?

I’d burn those shirts to hell and hopefully the Estate would sue their @$$es off.

i feel bad for the estate even though i'm not pro-estate or anti- estate because they always have to deal with crap like this. this is why michael didn't trust alot of people because of stuff like this.

How about these guys

South Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, two episodes where Michael Jackson is lampooned as Mr Jefferson, who is a neglectful parent in one episode and shown as a deformed plastic surgery junkie who calls everyone ignorant, neglects his kids and falls a part. In another episode he delays celebrities going to hell so he can possess Ike Broflovski and win a beauty paegant as a white girl!

Seth MacFarlane, Alex Bornstein and Howard O Goodman - Family guy episodes constantly make fun of MJ as a paedophile, Won't go into examples, but all the usual stereotypes.

The Wayans Brothers, Michael is lampooned in the Scary Movie franchises and In Living colour.

Prince (It's hard, but he was disrespectful), said nothing when MJ died and harassed him a lot, calling him a gal - suggesting he was gay by saying "Your butt is mine" was a lyric not aimed at him etc, waved a bass guitar in his face in 2006.

NZME - New Zealand media organisation that publishes several newspapers and radio stations. The Papers rehashed every old gossip rumour in the 2019 LN debacle and refused to play his songs from March 2019 to October 2019, claiming it was a "family" netwrok and would not play songs by suspected sexual offenders, yet cheerfully played R Kelly all the time on its "Urban" station.

Prince and Michael was two different people. yes they had alittle argument but their was frenemies. you need to look up moments with them. you will be surprise. michael and prince was both heterosexual men.

so i wouldn't say prince. they both respect each other.

south park family guy yeah.

wayans brothers and livin color. livin color is a old show yes what they did to michael was wrong but that was years ago. most people don't know what livin color is. the wayans bros. i don't think they hated michael. they are comedians. do they?

south park family guy yeah.

wayans brothers and livin color. livin color is a old show yes what they did to michael was wrong but that was years ago. most people don't know what livin color is. the wayans bros. i don't think they hated michael. they are comedians. do they?

I don't watch or listen to many comedians because of how they seem to talk about Michael. The only ones that I listen to and/or watch is Chris Tucker, Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and most Christian/clean comedians.

i use to like jeff foxworthy and larry the cable guy. chris tucker funny too. michael liked him as well and they was best friends. :D michael also liked eddie murphy some of eddie murphy stuff is alittle vulgar but he as done alot movies i like daddy day care 1 and 2 the remember the time short film, nutty professor, and dr. dolittle.

eddie and michael relationship grew. because at first eddie use to make fun of him. as time when on they became friends. they even did the whatzupwitu short film that didn't get alot of attention in the early 90's.

it's sad alot comedians made fun of michael. michael had a sense of humor but some jokes wasn't funny to him and very hurtful.

i swear he has got to be the most misunderstood people whoever lived. :( i hope one day the whole world will apologize to him and his family, friends, and fans. probably not gonna happen but we can still wish.

i use to like jeff foxworthy and larry the cable guy. chris tucker funny too. michael liked him as well and they was best friends. :D michael also liked eddie murphy some of eddie murphy stuff is alittle vulgar but he as done alot movies i like daddy day care 1 and 2 the remember the time short film, nutty professor, and dr. dolittle.

eddie and michael relationship grew. because at first eddie use to make fun of him. as time when on they became friends. they even did the whatzupwitu short film that didn't get alot of attention in the early 90's.

it's sad alot comedians made fun of michael. michael had a sense of humor but some jokes wasn't funny to him and very hurtful.

i swear he has got to be the most misunderstood people whoever lived. :( i hope one day the whole world will apologize to him and his family, friends, and fans. probably not gonna happen but we can still wish.
Chris Tucker literally put his career on the line for MJ in 2005 during the trials

mjprince1976;4312720 said:
How about these guys

South Creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone, two episodes where Michael Jackson is lampooned as Mr Jefferson, who is a neglectful parent in one episode and shown as a deformed plastic surgery junkie who calls everyone ignorant, neglects his kids and falls a part. In another episode he delays celebrities going to hell so he can possess Ike Broflovski and win a beauty paegant as a white girl!

Seth MacFarlane, Alex Bornstein and Howard O Goodman - Family guy episodes constantly make fun of MJ as a paedophile, Won't go into examples, but all the usual stereotypes.

The Wayans Brothers, Michael is lampooned in the Scary Movie franchises and In Living colour.

Prince (It's hard, but he was disrespectful), said nothing when MJ died and harassed him a lot, calling him a gal - suggesting he was gay by saying "Your butt is mine" was a lyric not aimed at him etc, waved a bass guitar in his face in 2006.

NZME - New Zealand media organisation that publishes several newspapers and radio stations. The Papers rehashed every old gossip rumour in the 2019 LN debacle and refused to play his songs from March 2019 to October 2019, claiming it was a "family" netwrok and would not play songs by suspected sexual offenders, yet cheerfully played R Kelly all the time on its "Urban" station.

“Family Guy” and “South Park” are already on the list, I unofficially quit “Family Guy” anyways and I say if they poke fun at Michael one more time, I’m gonna quit the show at lash out McFarlane for it and the show make people stupid, but at least and I’ve said this before “American Dad” has much more respect towards Michael. The 2 episodes “South Park” they poke fun at him with lack of respect makes me hate them more, but the hologram episode I’m still confused are they still poking fun at him or respect him this time? That I still wanna know.

I love Larry and I find not one he poked fun at Michael at all unless I see one.

If joe wasnt so mean to mike things wouldve been better for mike

These trashy low talented shows knew MJ was the big name and thought it would give them ratings. That is why MJ was such a target. if it was rally based on allegation, there would be MANY folks they could talk about but they do not talk or joke about those folks. That is why I know I is a MICHAEL JACKSON agenda. Nothing esle

all shows made fun of everybody but i think michael was the most worst. :( michael being made fun of is like to me those racist cartoons in the 30's-50's. i mean let's face it some people hated michael because he was black. there's no getting around that. but people his own race even made fun of him.

michael was too much for this world. i hope he is now at peace.

Michael got no respect, Michael was too good for this world and they did not understand Michael.

3 of the truest and greatest statements I have ever read.

Thank you, all of you!

The Mr. Jefferson South Park episode is an interesting one. While they did make fun of Michael (Like South Park does with everything) they also made fun of Tom Sneddon and said that Michael was framed in 1993.

Here's a transcript from that episode of them making fun of Sneddon.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : [about Michael Jefferson] He doesn't really look that black.

Sgt. Snetzl : Yeah, I know... Hold on a second, there was one we framed a couple of times. But the black bastard was so rich he made bail and disappeared before the trial.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : You say he disappeared? What did you frame him for?

Sgt. Snetzl : We found some kids that had stayed over at his place, so we asked them to lie and make-up some false molestation charges.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : Molestation, nice.

Sgt. Snetzl : Yeah, it was a lot of work. Took years. But we were finally able to arrest him. Then we planted some evidence, took some embarrassing photos of his penis and threw him in a dirty prison cell with doody feces on the walls. You should have seen him squirm.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : That's damn fine police work. Damn fine.

Sgt. Snetzl : Yeah, but the point is, this guy didn't really look black either. We had to sneak in while he was asleep and get a DNA sample to be sure.

Sgt. Harrison Yates : Jesus Christ monkey balls. It must be the same guy.

Anyway, shows like South Park or Family Guy make fun of a lot of celebrities, not just Michael!
It's their style to joke about everyone, so I think they shouldn't be on the list

Jackson Rules;4314297 said:
Anyway, shows like South Park or Family Guy make fun of a lot of celebrities, not just Michael!
It's their style to joke about everyone, so I think they shouldn't be on the list

Of course they poke fun at a lot of celebrities, but they deserved to on the list, they were disrespectful to Michael and just poisoned the audience’s brains.

Michael has to be the most bullied person that ever lived. that's a fact. like Terrell said it's an agenda because if wasn't they wouldn't be using Michael for every stupid joke they can come up with. Michael is their target for comedy relief and Michael was depressed that he even cried. poor man.

Last edited:

WARNING I USE SOME COLOURFUL LANGUAGE TO SET CONTEXT OF WHAT THE IDIOT PRODUCERS OF SOUTH PARK THINK OF HIM

Yes but the first episode shows his nose and jaw falling off, him being a bad father (Its from mid 2003 after the dangling and before the GA lies began), they also make fun of him saying "Shamone" and "No thats ignorant, your ignorant". I don't think its because he was black, its because they saw him as a scatterbrained effeminate weirdo and reinforced the stereotypes a rabid gutter press made up about him.

It also tried to suggest he was a sellout (He dosen't look black), immature and potentially deadly to Prince (his son, not the funk god). The second episode ran with the "I want to a be white girl, he's gay/paedophile stereotype" and they made fun of his high pitched voice and the shmons and "Your ignorants" again. I haven't seen all of the episode where he is a hologram with R Kelly or something. But it was all disrespectful and from a place of intense hate (The second episode he slows down the plane taking the newly dead to hell).

No other celebrity made fun of was subjected to the same amount of abuse and ridicule than MJ was on that show (Maybe the Scientologists - but thats a group and several made up celebrities like PC Principal and the anti bullying guy).

Still it does not compare to the garbage about him on Family guy - A late episode where Brian writes some self improvement drivel and it does well - Stewie "You are not #1, but #3 another MJ book is at #1, Brian - REALLY, Another one - I don't want to read another book about Michael Jackson unless its written by ...................le (I won't repeat it, but you can imagine what it is - refers to a body part of a prepubescent male).

Did we ever add Scott Shaffer to the list? I think Shana is also nuts but idk if you want to add her to the list.

But he admitted to being heartbroken after watching documentary Leaving Neverland in which Wade Robson and Jimmy Safechuck accused Jackson of sexually abuse them for years as children.

Scott says he believed their accounts and fully supports them - claiming that "a lot of things finally made sense" to him after watching it.

“I have mixed feelings about speaking out after all these years. Michael did a lot of positive things and he was an incredible talent and I don’t want to attack him but there was also a negative side which he kept hidden and which ruined people’s lives.

“While I believe the victims I still think there has been a lot said by maids and other employees that isn’t true.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10006...-windows-to-see-him-former-assistant-reveals/

Also I personally won't go after people who follow Wade. Now if they come out and say yes I agree then I have a problem with them 100% but if they follow him I'm not going to go nuts because they could be following him for a while. Otherwise I'll end up having to add his own children onto the list. The guy who danced with Paris in her music video had Wade on his IG and this is where it becomes a problem as to whom I hate and who I don't so yeah obviously this is just my opinion(going to hate myself later for revealing that but another fan brought it to my attention *sigh*)

Last edited:
Did we ever add Scott Shaffer to the list? I think Shana is also nuts but idk if you want to add her to the list.

Also I personally won't go after people who follow Wade. Now if they come out and say yes I agree then I have a problem with them 100% but if they follow him I'm not going to go nuts because they could be following him for a while. Otherwise I'll end up having to add his own children onto the list. The guy who danced with Paris in her music video had Wade on his IG and this is where it becomes a problem as to whom I hate and who I don't so yeah obviously this is just my opinion(going to hate myself later for revealing that but another fan brought it to my attention *sigh*)

Add them to the list if you must.

Add them to the list if you must.

Yeah like idk what to do because if I base it off people who follow each other or follow one party then I have to unfollow half my accounts on IG and in essence Wade doesn't follow him or anything and I have never heard him defend Wade so idk. Vlad is a dancer and I went through his account he follows literally everyone(Paris and Rushka followed him due to the music video that's obvious and I highly doubt Paris went through his IG to see if he was connected to Wade) so I don't consider him a Wade supporter(unless he has said anything and I have missed it. I also have to consider that in the industry she won't always get to pick and choose ex like her Kimmel performance) and I also don't know when he added Wade. My friend had followed HBO years ago(not a die hard) but he doesn't believe the claims but never unfollowed HBO but I don't hate him so I wasn't sure how to determine who goes on the list vs who doesn't I guess for me though I go based off people who have said they believe Wade and if they come out in the future and educate themselves and say they made a mistake then I am more then willing to forgive anyone on that list.

Back