The list of people, you want to avoid.

kristinaz;4315588 said:
Yeah like idk what to do because if I base it off people who follow each other or follow one party then I have to unfollow half my accounts on IG and in essence Wade doesn't follow him or anything and I have never heard him defend Wade so idk. Vlad is a dancer and I went through his account he follows literally everyone(Paris and Rushka followed him due to the music video that's obvious and I highly doubt Paris went through his IG to see if he was connected to Wade) so I don't consider him a Wade supporter(unless he has said anything and I have missed it. I also have to consider that in the industry she won't always get to pick and choose ex like her Kimmel performance) and I also don't know when he added Wade. My friend had followed HBO years ago(not a die hard) but he doesn't believe the claims but never unfollowed HBO but I don't hate him so I wasn't sure how to determine who goes on the list vs who doesn't I guess for me though I go based off people who have said they believe Wade and if they come out in the future and educate themselves and say they made a mistake then I am more then willing to forgive anyone on that list.

You can forgive those attacking and/opposing Michael all you want, but I still refuse to forgive them, they’ll were already in my own list.

PoP;4315589 said:
You can forgive those attacking and/opposing Michael all you want, but I still refuse to forgive them, they’ll were already in my own list.

I get you trust me there are some people I can't forgive for what they did to Michael all these years and some continue to do. Wish I could understand what people gain in trying to do something like this to someone who first off was such a good person and secondly is gone not even here to defend himself. It truly blows my mind even now.

**edit***
I think Vlad is ok I did some checks. He has never been pictured with Wade. They worked on the same show but 10 years apart and he often dances to Michael's music, has called his songs classics. In October he filmed himself dancing to "Whatever Happens" from the Invincible album. And in 2015 on June 25th he posted a picture of a crown. Doesn't seem like a hater. I think if he was supporting Wade he wouldn't be dancing to Michael's music(atleast this what I would expect) and lemme be clear on this specific post he was dancing to the song by his own choice and was praising it. Not that this gives us anything definitive but I have yet to see him like any of Wade's posts. I think it just was a coincidence just based on what I have seen. If there is anything I have missed please add in or feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
Shana is nuts. even though Michael probably did like her she make it into something more. if all the stuff she says is true then maybe Michael kept his relationships private.

NatureCriminal7896;4315604 said:
leave wade kids out of this. it isn't their fault their dad is a lair. i feel sorry for them. sad.

Why should his kids be on the H8T list? They have nothing to do with it, of course they don’t deserve to be on the list like their dad already is.

leave wade kids out of this. it isn't their fault their dad is a lair. i feel sorry for them. sad.

I wasn't talking about Wade's kids I'd never talk bad about them they have nothing to do with this. I was just trying to clear up something I was confused about which was the guy Paris dances with in her music video Vlad. Some other MJ fans brought it to my attention that he follows Wade(he could have followed him waaay before the allegations) but he seems to like Michael based on his page he doesn't seem like a hater to me or even pro Wade. So I was just saying don't think he needs to be added unless we see anything else.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about Wade's kids I'd never talk bad about them they have nothing to do with this. I was just trying to clear up something I was confused about which was the guy Paris dances with in her music video Vlad. Some other MJ fans brought it to my attention that he follows Wade(he could have followed him waaay before the allegations) but he seems to like Michael based on his page he doesn't seem like a hater to me or even pro Wade. So I was just saying don't think he needs to be added unless we see anything else.

it's okay. i was just saying to others who think it's his kids fault. i just hope and pray they don't grow up like him.

it's okay. i was just saying to others who think it's his kids fault. i just hope and pray they don't grow up like him.

No worries I totally understand. Same here I hope atleast they turn out to be decent people.

***edit***
Blah we can now add Cris Judd to the list after he said Wade gave him his blessing to be in that dumb musical thing or whatever it was in early 2020. Stacey follows Cris but doesn't follow Wade thankfully. I am curious I know Tony and Wade follow each other but has Tony spoken against Michael at any point? Or is this list just based off people who follow Wade? Alot of the people who follow Wade he doesn't follow them back idk why I found that amusing. Meanwhile Wade follows James but it seems like they don't even know each other it amused be a bit.

Last edited:
Seth Meyers

He did a segment called 'Seth on Dr Seuss' on March 4 this year. He talked about the book 'Hop on Pop' and said that Seuss made the second most money of any dead person last year. He carried on explaining that the only person who made more money was Michael Jackson. And then he couldn't resist talking shit: "He was a children's book author who wrote the book "Hop on the King of Pop".

Snow White 1937;4320015 said:
Seth Meyers

He did a segment called 'Seth on Dr Seuss' on March 4 this year. He talked about the book 'Hop on Pop' and said that Seuss made the second most money of any dead person last year. He carried on explaining that the only person who made more money was Michael Jackson. And then he couldn't resist talking shit: "He was a children's book author who wrote the book "Hop on the King of Pop".

Add him in! Add him in! If he thinks that’s funny, it’ll be even more funny if I punch him in the face!
9kIp.gif

He is lame duck and not funny at all. He only talking about himself

Staffordshire Bullterrier;4321506 said:
That dude needs to be investigated pronto! And the estate needs to make it a case to get the money he owes Michael.

That creep’s been on our hate list for a long time. He still hasn’t paid back for the damage he caused because of his gross book.

Sheryl Crow is now back on my own H8T list now, that backstabeing b🤬 is slendering not only Michael, but she‘s defaming Frank Dileo too and now her daughter Belinda Dileo just stated consideraction of a lawsuit against Crow for slendering both Michael and Frank.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ve saw her Howard Stern interview, she’s the lowest of the low! Once again throwing Michael and my Father under the bus for some attention</p>&mdash; Belinda Dileo (@belindadileo) <a href=" ">May 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Thanks everyone who’s reached out to me. <a href="https://twitter.com/SherylCrow?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SherylCrow</a> is once again defaming my Dad for publicity! I will be looking into taking legal action against her!</p>&mdash; Belinda Dileo (@belindadileo) <a href=" ">May 5, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

@PoP ugh I’m so frustrated by this. I ended up watching the Howard stern clip where they talk about Bubbles and that was annoying enough. But then I read an article about the documentary and, of course, all it talked about was Michael and Frank. Specifically, it mentions how she feels so sorry for the boys Michael had on tour and how we now understand what was happening and that it’s tragic etc.

It is so obvious to me that, once again, Michael’s name is being used for clout to get people to watch a documentary they probably wouldn’t watch otherwise. Honestly, I used to like Sheryl Crow before I became a Michael fan. A couple weeks ago I stumbled upon an interview she did before LN came out, and in it she said being on the Bad tour with Michael was the happiest time in her entire life. And I remember thinking how sad that was since it was like 30 years ago. But now I think she was using it as clout then too. Either that or one (or both) of the times she was lying.

Only just picked up on this. Don't need to avoid them since I always disliked New Order and Joy Division. Never liked NME, either. They are all boring and totally up themselves. That said, this is low, even by their standards. I can just imagine the self-satisfied preening that went on around this nonsense. It's juvenile but also disgusting and potentially harmful.

These are people who like to consider themselves super cool and highly intelligent. They are displaying massive levels of stupidity but also an inability to think for themselves.

Sheryl Crow is now back on my own H8T list now, that backstabeing b🤬 is slendering not only Michael, but she‘s defaming Frank Dileo too and now her daughter Belinda Dileo just stated consideraction of a lawsuit against Crow for slendering both Michael and Frank.
I have no patience with Sheryl Crow.

I don't think it qualifies as defamation if the person is dead but I wish Belinda Dileo well in her efforts to protect her Dad's name.

Last edited:
@PoP ugh I’m so frustrated by this. I ended up watching the Howard stern clip where they talk about Bubbles and that was annoying enough. But then I read an article about the documentary and, of course, all it talked about was Michael and Frank. Specifically, it mentions how she feels so sorry for the boys Michael had on tour and how we now understand what was happening and that it’s tragic etc.

It is so obvious to me that, once again, Michael’s name is being used for clout to get people to watch a documentary they probably wouldn’t watch otherwise. Honestly, I used to like Sheryl Crow before I became a Michael fan. A couple weeks ago I stumbled upon an interview she did before LN came out, and in it she said being on the Bad tour with Michael was the happiest time in her entire life. And I remember thinking how sad that was since it was like 30 years ago. But now I think she was using it as clout then too. Either that or one (or both) of the times she was lying.
Don’t watch that p 🤬 , that ass he should be cancelled.

Don’t watch that p 🤬 , that ass he should be cancelled.
Agreed. I really detest him. It was only bc it was a clip about Michael that I clicked it! But as always, disappointing.

Back