The Michael biopic guessing game!

Do you think they will show Michael performing in HIStory World Tour, his last world tour

Do you think they'll show Jaafar blowing dust in a dancers face, like in Smooth Criminal?
Yes! I hope so!

(also sorry if this question has been answered or asked already)
We know that the biopic will be portraying M truthfully, as in he is innocent, but will they cover the allegations (all years not just '93) and the 2005 trail? (I assume they will cover the '05 trial because that trail declared MJ not guilty so they kinda have too)

Yes! I hope so!

(also sorry if this question has been answered or asked already)
We know that the biopic will be portraying M truthfully, as in he is innocent, but will they cover the allegations (all years not just '93) and the 2005 trail? (I assume they will cover the '05 trial because that trail declared MJ not guilty so they kinda have too)
If you mean will they show Wade and James's allegations, then no, I think they will show only the allegations that were made during MJ's life in 1993 and 2005.

Do you think they will show why Michael couldn't keep Bubbles anymore when he got too big?

If you mean will they show Wade and James's allegations, then no, I think they will show only the allegations that were made during MJ's life in 1993 and 2005.

Do you think they will show why Michael couldn't keep Bubbles anymore when he got too big?
Maybe.

Do you think they will show the incident where a fan's throat was cut by a piece of glass when the Jacksons were in a record store and the fans broke the window?

Back