The Michael biopic guessing game!

i also thought she was the one who filed for a divorce?)
According to Karen Faye, Michael wanted to file for divorce, but Lisa-Marie convinced him not to, then her lawyers quickly filed for divorce because they wanted her to be the one filing for divorce first.

do you think they will show ben? (the pet, not the song šŸ˜†)
No (because Ben was a fictional character in a movie, not Michael's pet), but I really hope they will show his actual pet rats and/or the wild mouse he was treating as a pet when he was 3 years old.

Do you think they will show little Michael falling asleep in class because he had to perform all night?

According to Karen Faye, Michael wanted to file for divorce, but Lisa-Marie convinced him not to, then her lawyers quickly filed for divorce because they wanted her to be the one filing for divorce first.

No (because Ben was a fictional character in a movie, not Michael's pet), but I really hope they will show his actual pet rats and/or the wild mouse he was treating as a pet when he was 3 years old.

Do you think they will show little Michael falling asleep in class because he had to perform all night?
Probably not, but it would be funny

Yes (I would be very disappointed if they forgot to show his funny, playful side)

Do you think they will show Michael holding baby dolls because he wanted children so badly?
Holding baby dolls? I don't think so...

It's not that important, so many things to show!!!
i know, i just cant think of many questions šŸ˜…

oh i didnt know that! i thought she filed for divorce first because they weren't spending that much time together, and her mom partly contributed to her making that decision. i also read that he was still in love with her after their divorce?

yes (they should!)

do you think they will show him hugging fans that ran on stage?

i also read that he was still in love with her after their divorce?
It seems to me like it was mostly Lisa-Marie who was still in love, whereas Michael just wanted to be friends at that point:

qaQE6Z0.jpeg

do you think they will show him hugging fans that ran on stage?
Yes (not sure if they're gonna be on stage, but I definitely expect him to hug a few fans)

Do you think they will show the link between Victor Gutierrez and Evan Chandler?

Yes

Do you think they will show baby Prince receiving death threats (leading to Michael making his kids wear masks)?
i didnt know he got death threats šŸ˜°:( !! poor baby prince ... why did he even get them? he was just a baby..

no i dont think so, but i think they might show them wearing masks (i wonder if they will find actors to play MJs children and if they do, i wonder if his children will meet them šŸ¤”)

do you think they will show him passing out/fainting on stage (ex. one night only comedy show) either because of not eating or being overworked?

i didnt know he got death threats šŸ˜°:( !! poor baby prince ... why did he even get them? he was just a baby..
Some people are just evil and there's no explanation for what they do. Michael got death threats too when he was just a little kid.

do you think they will show him passing out/fainting on stage (ex. one night only comedy show) either because of not eating or being overworked?
Yes, I think they will show the "one night only" incident and also how he had to cancel shows on the Dangerous tour after the allegations.

Do you think they will show young Michael warning groupies not to sleep with his brothers?

Some people are just evil and there's no explanation for what they do. Michael got death threats too when he was just a little kid.

Yes, I think they will show the "one night only" incident and also how he had to cancel shows on the Dangerous tour after the allegations.

Do you think they will show young Michael warning groupies not to sleep with his brothers?
no, but that would be interesting

do you think they will show how he sometimes messed up on stage (ex. moonwalk, antigravity lean)?

no

do you think they will show debbie rowe getting jealous of karen faye, leading to why she stopped working for mj for a short period?
No

Do you think they will show Michael walking down the street at night looking for someone to talk to?

Yes

Do you think they will show Lisa-Marie hanging up on the sick little girl who was calling Michael?
No

Do you think they will include Bubbles the chimp and also mention the famous eccentric stories like buying the elephant man's bones or sleeping in the hyperbolic chamber?

No

Do you think they will include Bubbles the chimp and also mention the famous eccentric stories like buying the elephant man's bones or sleeping in the hyperbolic chamber?

Yes, but I hope that they show that it was MJ and his team that planted those stories themselves. It would be good for the public to understand how a little bit of playful publicity stunts caught fire and turned into the tabloids making up stories of their own. Bubbles will absolutely be featured at least once.

Do you think they will show MJ ran a campaign to expose Sony in 2002?

Yes, but I hope that they show that it was MJ and his team that planted those stories themselves.
While I do believe that the people who worked for Michael sold stories to the tabloids, where's the proof that Michael knew and approved what they were doing? Especially when you consider that Michael fired Frank Dileo not long after and talked on the Glenda tapes about Frank hurting him and being too controlling. Until Michael himself says that he planted those stories, I wouldn't take it as a fact. After all, the people who say he planted those stories are the ones who got caught planting them, so how can they be trusted?

Do you think they will show MJ ran a campaign to expose Sony in 2002?
No. They should show it, but with the deal they just made with Sony, I don't expect them to.

Do you think they will show that Michael actually had several chimps, not just Bubbles?

I hope they do. Yes..

Do you think they will show his Pepsi day htk -1992 speech?

Yeah
Do you think they will show the making of Black or White? with a recreation of the food/ pie fight with Mac & John [Landis] ?
šŸ¤©

Do you think they will show the making of Black or White? with a recreation of the food/ pie fight with Mac & John [Landis] ?
šŸ¤©
No (but I'd love it!)

Do you think they will show Michael being there for Dave Dave or Ryan White?

Back