The Michael biopic guessing game!

No (although I wish he did, just to hear him say, "I'm recording with a llama!", which would be the best line ever)

Do you think they will show Michael saving a bug from being killed? (doesn't have to be the bug that was on stage, Michael was also known to save flies and bees)
no (but i hope! him saving that bug on stage was so sweet and funny!!!!)

do you think they will show him attending james brown's funeral? :(

No

Will the movie have this?
image.gif

Yes

Do you think they will show Michael visiting children's hospitals?

Yes

Do you think the movie will show Michael shopping at the Salvation Army store? (We riot if they don't)
No (but I'll join your riot)

Do you think they will show how afraid Michael was of Tohme Tohme?

No (but I'll join your riot)

Do you think they will show how afraid Michael was of Tohme Tohme?
no (but i havent heard of that! im so behind on mj news :( ) i also hope they show salvation army!!!! i wonder if they are still a functioning store.

do you think they will show him throwing fruit at karen faye or his other friends??! šŸ¤£ā¤ļø

no (but i havent heard of that! im so behind on mj news :( ) i also hope they show salvation army!!!! i wonder if they are still a functioning store.

do you think they will show him throwing fruit at karen faye or his other friends??! šŸ¤£ā¤ļø
Yes (I would be very disappointed if they forgot to show his funny, playful side)

Do you think they will show Michael holding baby dolls because he wanted children so badly?

Yes (I would be very disappointed if they forgot to show his funny, playful side)

Do you think they will show Michael holding baby dolls because he wanted children so badly?
i agree! i love his playful side!

yes (im kind of stuck in the middle on this question!)

do you think they will show young jaafar (as a kid) with his uncle?? šŸ¤” (i think probably not hahah! šŸ˜‚)

do you think they will show young jaafar (as a kid) with his uncle?? šŸ¤” (i think probably not hahah! šŸ˜‚)
No, I think 3T or Brandy are more likely to get a short scene than Jaafar.

Do you think they will show little Michael being sad that he can't celebrate Christmas?

No, I think 3T or Brandy are more likely to get a short scene than Jaafar.

Do you think they will show little Michael being sad that he can't celebrate Christmas?
maybe
Do you think someone is playing Diana Ross?

No

Do you think they will show Michael saying "I don't want to die in my sleep, but it's a song, right?" during the recording of "Fall Again"?
No

And in response to another question, I donā€™t think they will show him not winning at the 88 Grammys. However, I do think they will show his disappointment at the 1980 Grammys as that will lead nicely into when he smashed it at the 1984 awards.

Do you think they will show the Super Bowl halftime show?

No

Do you think they will show Michael saying "I don't want to die in my sleep, but it's a song, right?" during the recording of "Fall Again"?
no (thats too sad :( )
No

And in response to another question, I donā€™t think they will show him not winning at the 88 Grammys. However, I do think they will show his disappointment at the 1980 Grammys as that will lead nicely into when he smashed it at the 1984 awards.

Do you think they will show the Super Bowl halftime show?
that was my question!

yess!! they have to show that!

do you think they will show him doing his vocal warmups?

do you think they will show him playing basketball with his brothers?
No

Do you think they will show that Michael didn't want to do the Pepsi commercials, that he was pressured by his family and ended up signing the contract at four A.M.?

yes (i didnt know that though; i have a lot to learn about him :( )

do you think they will show his love for orange juice? šŸ¤£
No, but I'd love to see him randomly holding a glass of orange juice in various scenes.

Do you think they will show Michael and his brothers learning kung fu and how his study of martial arts inspired many of his dance moves?

No, but I'd love to see him randomly holding a glass of orange juice in various scenes.

Do you think they will show Michael and his brothers learning kung fu and how his study of martial arts inspired many of his dance moves?
no (but that would be very cool)

do you think they will show how he got "shamone" from mavis staples?

No, they should show him receiving the Artist of the Millenium award at the World Music Awards instead.

Do you think they will show the media outrage over the panther dance in the Black or White video?
Probably not, the press and some conservative people did not like it, but it is just great, you should see it

Back