The Michael Jackson Chart Watch

Before I deleted my Twitter app in a maddening rage a few days ago, I saw someone say Dirty Diana is going viral on TikTok. I have no idea if this is true, but if so that explains this! 😍
It is! Apparently, it was used in an edit and the audio of it (which was Dirty Diana) became a viral sound now.

I haven't been on TikTok in a while, so I don't know if it's still on that level, but it's real! Someone even made a video talking about how Michael refused to perform Dirty Diana at Wembley out of respect for Princess Diana, only for it to be her favorite song. I liked seeing non MJ-oriented pages talk about it as well.

It is! Apparently, it was used in an edit and the audio of it (which was Dirty Diana) became a viral sound now.

I haven't been on TikTok in a while, so I don't know if it's still on that level, but it's real! Someone even made a video talking about how Michael refused to perform Dirty Diana at Wembley out of respect for Princess Diana, only for it to be her favorite song. I liked seeing non MJ-oriented pages talk about it as well.
DD is still going strong. :)

@mjchartdata

"Dirty Diana by Michael Jackson has earned its biggest day on Spotify with 229,742 streams"

So I told a friend about this and she said it's true and messaged me an example lol

Hopefully this works: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLB4Sbsv/

@MJJSpotify2015

"Apple Most Popular/Purchased Songs from "BAD" as of April 5, 2024 . Not surprised to see "Liberian Girl " here it's been so popular nowadays but i am surprised "Man In The Mirror " isn't one of the most popular songs from the album today."

GKaxYBFXQAAt0D4

𝕜𝕩

@kxthrills

Michael Jackson's "Remember the Time" has now surpassed 300 million streams on Spotify ! It’s his 15th song overall to achieve this.

Btw Timberlakes new album dropped out of the Top 100 in the 3 week since release

Last edited:

Btw Timberlakes new album dropped out of the Top 100 in the 3 week since release
Highest position for Essential since August 2009. I reckon it is because of The MJ Musical coming to the UK.

That is great.
I'm still reeling from reading that tweet. I had no idea it was poised to take over from Whitney's IWALY.

Would be fantatstic if it also becomes the most streamed 80-song on spotifiy.
That would be awesome!

This spot has actual Police with "Every breath you take".
Oh. That's weird. Well, it's unexpected. To me, lol. :ROFLMAO:

If I had to pick an 80's song to be the most streamed 80's song on Spotify that isn't the one I would have chosen.

I'm still reeling from reading that tweet. I had no idea it was poised to take over from Whitney's IWALY.

That would be awesome!

Oh. That's weird. Well, it's unexpected. To me, lol. :ROFLMAO:

If I had to pick an 80's song to be the most streamed 80's song on Spotify that isn't the one I would have chosen.
What?! Is every breath you take the most popular 80s song? Insane!

How is Dirty Diana doing folks?

How is Dirty Diana doing folks?
Near of Top Ten of his most streamed songs
𝕜𝕩
@kxthrills

Michael Jackson’s most streamed daily songs on Spotify !
1. Billie Jean: 1,166,085
2. Beat It: 792,404
3. Rock with You: 533,397
4. Smooth Criminal: 391,695
5. Chicago: 355,133
6. P.Y.T: 281,773
7. Remember the Time: 278,266
8. Thriller: 251,910
9. Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough: 243,040
10. The Way You Make Me Feel: 236,876
11. Dirty Diana: 215,186
12. They Don’t Care About Us: 200,361
13. Man in the Mirror: 186,924
14. Bad: 179,577
15. Love Never Felt So Good: 140,927
16. Human Nature: 122,943
17. Black or White: 115,363
18. Say Say Say: 109,946
19. Heaven Can Wait: 105,946
20. You Rock My World: 105,482
21. Don’t Matter To Me: 102,338 ->
Total daily: 8,348,413 ->Total overall: 14,134,809,313

Real talk, hypothetically, what are the chances of MJ ever being Number 1 on Spotify ever? Is it at all possible?

Back