The Michael Jackson Chart Watch

It is amazing that Thriller still sells so many copies.

Moreover the Number ones 5x platinum and Essential 5x platinum as well in the US on 20th August.

2UQ7m4SpwfAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Source: https://www.riaa.com/gold-platinum/

RUNNING UP THE SCORE: MICHAEL JACKSON’S ‘THRILLER’ IS NOW 34X PLATINUM

SHAWN GRANT
AUGUST 25, 2021

No matter the number of sales your favorite artist is putting up, they can’t touch Michael Jackson.:coolv1:

The late icon is continuing to run up the score with his Thriller album. HotNewHipHop notes Thriller is officially triple diamond and some change. RIAA has certified the iconic album platinum for the thirty-fourth time.
Running Up the Score: Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' is Now 34x Platinum (thesource.com)

You know, I miss the Earth song's 2nd platinum award, because the pure sales are more than 1.2 million copies according to an article back in 2017.
https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/the-uks-official-chart-millionaires-revealed__20459/
I hope Earth song will get it soon.

Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean" has now sold over 2 million units in the UK.— chart data (@chartdata) April 16, 2021

Also Billie Jean should be 3X platinum in the UK, as it has sold more than 1.8 million units.

Hopefully they update the charts for all the albums and singles.

Amazon Best Selling R&B songs: #Thriller NUMBER ONE, Somebody's Watching Me NUMBER TWO. Michael Jackson OWNS the month of October.
FBqjOBsUcAQqigt

Thriller Global Spotify placements (Oct 31st 2021):
#15 THRILLER 2,497,221
#111 THRILLER (2003 VERSION) 912,636

Combined this places Thriller Top 10 for worldwide Spotify songs yesterday! Billie Jean also saw a nice boost:
#163 BILLIE JEAN 772,921

- Thriller is #40 on the UK Singles chart this week. Thriller has now charted for 57 weeks, which is pretty impressive.

- Someday Is Watching Me is also on the UK Singles chart at #47. It is credited to Rockwell and not Michael, but we all know that the only reason the song is famous is because of Michael.

Hits Daily Double has Thriller (the song) at #16 this week on the top 50 chart with 8.85 million streams for the week. They also have Thriller (the album) at #23 with 18.3k sales.

Billboard will post their official positions tomorrow so expect something similar.