The Michael Jackson Chart Watch

Stranger in Moscow deserves more streams.
It really does. For individual songs a lot of people would nominate Earth Song as his magnum opus (hello, Joe Vogel) but I'd go for SIM. Every time. I love GITM, I can't tell you how much. But for SIM to be below GITM is kinda weird. It's not a huge gap but it def should be the other way around.

the big hit from the album is TDCAU
Is that the George Floyd / BLM factor? Or was it already happening anyway? Do we know? Not important, of course, I'm just curious.

I don’t think labels counts top songs as single sales anymore after the full album is released unless they are double counted for the album and the song which you can’t do. So all of these songs besides the features go to their parent album.
I guess it's swings and roundabouts. I can live with this.

We should have a streaming party in this website sometime since there are a lot of people that post here. It would help dangerous and history reach their next milestone.
That's a good idea. I don't do the digital thing with my music so I wouldn't be there but I would imagine there are people on the board who would be interested.

It was already happening. It’s the Brazil factor lol. Latin America streamed that video a lot which is why it’s almost to a billion now.

It’s pretty important to stream music now for michaels legacy tho I have to say. Even on free sites like youtube and Spotify. Especially with the attempts to wipe him out popping up every few years. The more an artist is streamed the more play listing. It’s like a radio station almost where the more request the higher up it goes on rotation. Only on streaming it’s how much it gains in listens.

Mj is on a lot of playlist with millions of people liking/following and listening. that normally wouldn’t know the older songs. His own official playlist has millions of likes too.

Michael is featured on
I love 00s rnb with 4m likes
This is Michael Jackson 2.3m
Sing in the shower playlist 6.8m
All out 80s 9.7m
All out 90s 7.3m
This is drake 3m
Michael Jackson greatest hits 840k
Michael Jackson radio 175k

Liking The playlist/song/album makes it come up on your Spotify home page and recommendation. For YouTube if you like certain videos they will recommended you more content from that artist. It’s an algorithm to it.
It really does. For individual songs a lot of people would nominate Earth Song as his magnum opus (hello, Joe Vogel) but I'd go for SIM. Every time. I love GITM, I can't tell you how much. But for SIM to be below GITM is kinda weird. It's not a huge gap but it def should be the other way around.

Is that the George Floyd / BLM factor? Or was it already happening anyway? Do we know? Not important, of course, I'm just curious.

I guess it's swings and roundabouts. I can live with this.

That's a good idea. I don't do the digital thing with my music so I wouldn't be there but I would imagine there are people on the board who would be interested.

It was already happening. It’s the Brazil factor lol.
Oh, that makes sense.

Latin America streamed that video a lot which is why it’s almost to a billion now.
Yeah, there's been the YT push to get the numbers up. It's getting there.

It’s pretty important to stream music now for michaels legacy tho I have to say. Even on free sites like youtube and Spotify. Especially with the attempts to wipe him out popping up every few years. The more an artist is streamed the more play listing. It’s like a radio station almost where the more request the higher up it goes on rotation. Only on streaming it’s how much it gains in listens.
Mm, I understand all of this. I don't wanna get into a debate about this but I would just say, for me, it's not about playlisting. It's far more about royalties. The royalty rate for streaming is rubbish. It's scandalous, actually. The payment structure sucks and it's younger artists who suffer. The music industry needs to get it sorted. They've had enough time. They're using what amounts to an analogue payment system in a digital age. It's crap. They need to get moving on this.

Liking The playlist/song/album makes it come up on your Spotify home page and recommendation. For YouTube if you like certain videos they will recommended you more content from that artist. It’s an algorithm to it.
Yeah, a couple of times it's worked quite well but mostly it throws up nonsense. It's just not how I live my life.

It’s not iTunes singles making songs into hits anymore it’s radio airplay and streaming. The songs by new artists, their labels pay to get on the official Spotify/apple playlists for new music. and to get the songs in rotation on the radio. You can pay for a higher spot on the playlist aka payloa is legal now to do in USA.

I hope I’m explaining this all clearly because it is complicated with all the hoops and rules with streaming now.

If mj isn’t streamed as much his songs will go down on the list and most people don’t listen to 100 songs down on the list it loses visibility for him. You rock my world radio edit from number ones is on a playlist with 10.2m likes and it has more streams then rhe original album version because of it.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to stream, royalties is a mess. Prince would agree lol. But maybe because I’m gen z I feel it’s more important LOL. I just felt I should explain anyway. plus I wanted to post his playlists and likes anyway since it counts for this thread.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to stream, royalties is a mess.
It's a freakin' disaster. I can't believe the unholy nightmare of it.

Prince would agree lol.
He would. I'm not even into his music but I agreed with him on this. I know he got loads of flak from his fans but I admired him for taking a stance on this.

But maybe because I’m gen z I feel it’s more important LOL.
It probably is quite a generational thing. It's just so hard for new artists starting out. It's always been difficult but right now is awful. Established bands can go on the road and make some money that way - not easy but it's an option. A younger artist trying to get established - it's not so easy. Yes, they can do a Billie Eilish and post stuff online and see what happens. But most of them are not gonna have a Billie Eilish fairy-tale ending to the story. CD sales are really, really low but at least the royalty rate is not too shabby.

I just felt I should explain anyway.
No, I totally get it. We just have different agendas. I'm never gonna do the digital thing for music and it isn't just about the royalty issue. It's a whole heap of stuff.

plus I wanted to post his playlists and likes anyway since it counts for this thread.
Posting stuff about the playlists and likes and stuff is awesome. Great for this thread in particular but good for the board generally, I would say. It's interesting stuff. The stuff you've posted today, I've really enjoyed reading it. That list of his Top 50 Most Streamed Songs was fascinating to read. So much unexpected stuff in there.

It's a freakin' disaster. I can't believe the unholy nightmare of it.

He would. I'm not even into his music but I agreed with him on this. I know he got loads of flak from his fans but I admired him for taking a stance on this.

It probably is quite a generational thing. It's just so hard for new artists starting out. It's always been difficult but right now is awful. Established bands can go on the road and make some money that way - not easy but it's an option. A younger artist trying to get established - it's not so easy. Yes, they can do a Billie Eilish and post stuff online and see what happens. But most of them are not gonna have a Billie Eilish fairy-tale ending to the story. CD sales are really, really low but at least the royalty rate is not too shabby.

No, I totally get it. We just have different agendas. I'm never gonna do the digital thing for music and it isn't just about the royalty issue. It's a whole heap of stuff.

Posting stuff about the playlists and likes and stuff is awesome. Great for this thread in particular but good for the board generally, I would say. It's interesting stuff. The stuff you've posted today, I've really enjoyed reading it. That list of his Top 50 Most Streamed Songs was fascinating to read. So much unexpected stuff in there.
I’m glad you guys enjoy reading it. I don’t have a mjcharts twitter account to post it so I just have the info for myself.

Heaven can wait and butterflies was recently added on all out 00s rnb playlist due to it gaining some traction from TikTok and Chicago was added to his greatest hits playlist because it has been gaining also.

Michael Jackson has over 20 billion mentions on TikTok now. Because the estate partnered with them to put his catalog officially on the app it goes directly under his name

Last edited:
I’m glad you guys enjoy reading it. I don’t have a mjcharts twitter account to post it so I just have the info for myself.
I don't go on Twitter so I wouldn't have seen it in any case. :D

Definitely enjoyed reading it all. I'll be going back to have another look tomorrow.

Heaven can wait and butterflies was recently added on all out 00s rnb playlist due to it gaining some traction from TikTok
Yeah! You probably saw it but we all got dead excited over here on the board. It seemed so random, HCW trending like that. The Tik Tok thing pushed it up the Spotify list. But no-one seemed to know what got it started on TikTok in the first place. And the fact that it was HCW, that was so interesting. Not his most loved album, not the most loved song on that album. The whole thing was fabulous.

and Chicago was added to his greatest hits playlist because it has been gaining also.
Which is so cool.

Michael Jackson has over 20 billion mentions on TikTok now.
Well, my brain can't really process the numbers, lol, but it's freakin' awesome. It just shows how much Michael is still relevant even to younger generations. I know he's doing OK on TikTok but I'm not sure I realised that he's on 20+ billion mentions. 😲

I don't go on Twitter so I wouldn't have seen it in any case. :D

Definitely enjoyed reading it all. I'll be going back to have another look tomorrow.

Yeah! You probably saw it but we all got dead excited over here on the board. It seemed so random, HCW trending like that. The Tik Tok thing pushed it up the Spotify list. But no-one seemed to know what got it started on TikTok in the first place. And the fact that it was HCW, that was so interesting. Not his most loved album, not the most loved song on that album. The whole thing was fabulous.

Which is so cool.

Well, my brain can't really process the numbers, lol, but it's freakin' awesome. It just shows how much Michael is still relevant even to younger generations. I know he's doing OK on TikTok but I'm not sure I realised that he's on 20+ billion mentions. 😲
Yes it’s because the estate partnered a lot quicker with TikTok then his peers did. I think it was 2020 but don’t quote me on that. It was definitely a smart business move in my opinion and it also helped push him ahead of his peers Madonna, prince, Whitney and Janet. Or even Elvis who got on the app later on.

Plus he goes viral on twitter constantly now with clips of his videos being used as a memes for popular tweets. As well as clips of his performances going viral. A short clip of him in the earth song saying wooo became a reaction meme. Some of the tweets got 94k likes and the video 900k views. Another video went viral of him beat boxing as a reaction meme.

You can share the same video with the source on new tweets so the same video is getting all of the views. These don’t include in YouTube or Spotify streams but it is interesting to notice the huge uptick in popular tweets about Michael. In 2015/2016 this wasn’t nearly the case. A couple days ago multiple tweets about mj being the only king of pop after Rolling Stones next fiasco got 100k likes. taj and Janet have also gained social media presence with his tweet about mj getting 74k and Janet’s tweet of a pic of her and mj got 900k likes.

Michael is featured on
I love 00s rnb with 4m likes
OK, OK, so you got me to go and look at this one, lol. HCW is at No.15. That was cool to see. 🥰

But that's it. I'm done! :ROFLMAO:

Yes it’s because the estate partnered a lot quicker with TikTok then his peers did.
Oh, I didn't realise that's how it works. Interesting.

I think it was 2020 but don’t quote me on that. It was definitely a smart business move in my opinion
Well, that was a cool move. I don't have the highest opinion of the Estate but that was a good thing they did there. Credit where it's due.

and it also helped push him ahead of his peers Madonna, prince, Whitney and Janet. Or even Elvis who got on the app later on.
Oh, that IS interesting. It's like a game of chess or something. I mean, obvs, it's to do with the quality of the back catalogue, size of fanbase, how much Michael is loved, how much he's still relevant etc etc. But, clearly, also to do with clever business strategies being deployed.

Plus he goes viral on twitter constantly now with clips of his videos being used as a memes for popular tweets. As well as clips of his performances going viral. A short clip of him in the earth song saying wooo became a reaction meme. Some of the tweets got 94k likes and the video 900k views. Another video went viral of him beat boxing as a reaction meme.
I'm not on Twitter myself but it's great that lots of MJ stuff gets posted in various places including over here. @staywild23 likes to post Twitter stuff over here. I'm sure she'll have much to say about all of this.

You can share the same video with the source on new tweets so the same video is getting all of the views. These don’t include in YouTube or Spotify streams but it is interesting to notice the huge uptick in popular tweets about Michael. In 2015/2016 this wasn’t nearly the case.
You see? It's great that you're tracking this stuff and are able to show the difference between then and now. Knowing that things are moving in the right direction is great. Uplifting.

A couple days ago multiple tweets about mj being the only king of pop after Rolling Stones next fiasco got 100k likes.
Yeah, I heard about that. There was a bit of conversation about it over here. It's just Rolling Stone doing what they do.

OK, OK, so you got me to go and look at this one, lol. HCW is at No.15. That was cool to see. 🥰

But that's it. I'm done! :ROFLMAO:

Oh, I didn't realise that's how it works. Interesting.

Well, that was a cool move. I don't have the highest opinion of the Estate but that was a good thing they did there. Credit where it's due.

Oh, that IS interesting. It's like a game of chess or something. I mean, obvs, it's to do with the quality of the back catalogue, size of fanbase, how much Michael is loved, how much he's still relevant etc etc. But, clearly, also to do with clever business strategies being deployed.

I'm not on Twitter myself but it's great that lots of MJ stuff gets posted in various places including over here. @staywild23 likes to post Twitter stuff over here. I'm sure she'll have much to say about all of this.

You see? It's great that you're tracking this stuff and are able to show the difference between then and now. Knowing that things are moving in the right direction is great. Uplifting.

Yeah, I heard about that. There was a bit of conversation about it over here. It's just Rolling Stone doing what they do.
Social media is definitely a game. There are ways even fans know to get the most out of your time on twitter, YouTube, Spotify, etc because people make career now off of social media. it became known to the younger public the rules of the algorithm that makes these videos more popular and shared more and more visibility. In fact LN actually helped Michaels popularity. There is still hate obviously but more people disected the allegations due to the huge media push. Which wouldn’t have happened had that not been the case. Square one and the like would not have been made without the media push.

Popular YouTubers made videos in defense of mj due to this that wouldn’t have felt the need to care about it. Influencers who are obviously very influential to a young audience on who to listen to, what to believe, who to cancels and being critical to the establishment or authority figures is still a big seller and likely to get attention still today.

This is why I suggested we host a streaming party on here because just a handful of people can push a song into bigger heights than just purchasing and moving on. Some K-pop fans got their song butter to number one due to streaming parties.

Social media is definitely a game.
I see that, lol. And I don't know the rules and don't care to learn them. Too much on my plate and no pressing reason to invest my time and energy.

There are ways even fans know to get the most out of your time on twitter, YouTube, Spotify, etc because people make career now off of social media.
Ngl, I still find this so weird. It seems so nebulous. But I can see it's a thing.

it became known to the younger public the rules of the algorithm that makes these videos more popular and shared more and more visibility. In fact LN actually helped Michaels popularity.
Ngl, I did struggle to understand this. I could see the evidence in front of me but it seemed so counter-intuitive I couldn't get my brain around it for ages. I would still prefer that the tv programme hadn't happened. But the thing was there, it was getting loads of coverage, Michael needed defending and so a different narrative was put out there to challenge the nonsense.

There is still hate obviously
There is. Definitely some people still believe LN. They see it as a slam dunk.

but more people disected the allegations due to the huge media push. Which wouldn’t have happened had that not been the case. Square one and the like would not have been made without the media push.
Like I said, I would prefer that LN had never happened. But I've lost count of the number of stories I've read where someone took a look at LN, did some investigating of their own and ended up believing in Michael's innocence.

Popular YouTubers made videos in defense of mj due to this that wouldn’t have felt the need to care about it.
I've seen quite a few of these and found them really helpful and interesting. And if it's Razorfist - screamingly funny, as well. :ROFLMAO:

LN isn't over, of course. We know DR has been filming stuff for a potential Pt.2. So we'll have to see how it pans out. But there is no question some good stuff came out after the tv programme was broadcast.

I see that, lol. And I don't know the rules and don't care to learn them. Too much on my plate and no pressing reason to invest my time and energy.

Ngl, I still find this so weird. It seems so nebulous. But I can see it's a thing.

Ngl, I did struggle to understand this. I could see the evidence in front of me but it seemed so counter-intuitive I couldn't get my brain around it for ages. I would still prefer that the tv programme hadn't happened. But the thing was there, it was getting loads of coverage, Michael needed defending and so a different narrative was put out there to challenge the nonsense.

There is. Definitely some people still believe LN. They see it as a slam dunk.

Like I said, I would prefer that LN had never happened. But I've lost count of the number of stories I've read where someone took a look at LN, did some investigating of their own and ended up believing in Michael's innocence.

I've seen quite a few of these and found them really helpful and interesting. And if it's Razorfist - screamingly funny, as well. :ROFLMAO:

LN isn't over, of course. We know DR has been filming stuff for a potential Pt.2. So we'll have to see how it pans out. But there is no question some good stuff came out after the tv programme was broadcast.
No way will LN 2 get as much press puffery as the first part. They did that to try and bias a judge in favor of the estate losing the case which didn’t happen. Which is why it was wall to wall at that time even though mj had passed on. They won’t be able to build up so much steam again. I doubt Oprah will do another sit down with them again as the first one didn’t work either. The first one backfired hard they are probably stunned themselves. Harvey from tmz admitted as much on tv at the time.

@staywild23 posted this in the first week of August. I can understand it better when I can actually see it. When it's just crazy numbers sometimes my brain just bails out, lol.
I understand that. For some reason I couldn’t post screenshots to this forum to show the pages. So I just copy and paste. If someone could show me how to do this that would be great.

Spotify number data for every song is only available on your laptop/desktop computer not a mobile phone or tablet. I will post some when I get home. I am bored at work right now lol. Mobile Spotify only shows top 5 most popular songs not everything.

We should have a streaming party in this website sometime since there are a lot of people that post here. It would help dangerous and history reach their next milestone.
Can't help you, I'm too busy listening to his Motown music ;)

Some young fans of K-pop artists make a playlist and stream the same song 24/7 on headphones even while sleeping on a loop.
You have to have sound on or won’t count as a stream all.

The artisrs also release lots of remixes to their song so there more streams counted to get to number one. That’s why Beyoncé released 5remixea including with Madonna to her new song. That’s how it got to number one on billboard. they all count to the same song on the billboard chart. Whatever is the biggest streamed out of all of them is the one that actually charts on the name but all of the numbers count to one total. Billboard has changed the rules constantly.

@katara and @zinniabooklover this was an awesome conversation to catch up on!! I don't have a ton to add. Though I want to thank you, Katara, for explaining so much about how all of this works. I actually didn't realize that the Estate created the partnership with TikTok. That was a brilliant move and it certainly speaks to his sustained and growing popularity!

I am very interested in doing a streaming party! I encourage you to start a new thread here and maybe explain how a streaming party would work. I for one have never done that at all and don't know the first thing about it. I stream most of my music, but it sounds like there are techniques certain fandoms use to push their artists to the top. While it's a little funny to imagine doing this because it's kind of an inauthentic way of reaching certain heights, I also can see the value in it with how you explained it here. So if you are up for posting about it and maybe organizing something, I would love to participate! :)

Some more info for you guys. i wish the estate would upload his performances on his youtube page like madonna is doing. Superbowl. Vmas oscars. grammys. and other awards shows/apperances. its a treasure trove that they can't be bothered with. songs that don't have a video they can upload a live performance instead (off the wall or dangerous for example) and they just don't. its so frustraiting. unfortunately when fans upload things they can get deleted and the data is lost forever.

Here is all of mjs videos on his official page with 100m+ views. there is 22 videos

mj live in bucharest on the official channel has
mj live at wembley has

for comparison queen live aid has 18m

some fan uploads that don't count to his stream on his page

michael jackson superbowl (upload 2019)
in comparison madonna 2012 superbowl that is uploading on her offical page has

michael jackson they don't care about us live in munich

Smooth criminal live in munich 1997

billie jean live in munich 1997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOj_xsc-EBM

jackson5+ billie jean motown 25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUcUS2cIieA

dangerous live in munich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr9uliNQwNA

@katara and @zinniabooklover this was an awesome conversation to catch up on!! I don't have a ton to add. Though I want to thank you, Katara, for explaining so much about how all of this works. I actually didn't realize that the Estate created the partnership with TikTok. That was a brilliant move and it certainly speaks to his sustained and growing popularity!

I am very interested in doing a streaming party! I encourage you to start a new thread here and maybe explain how a streaming party would work. I for one have never done that at all and don't know the first thing about it. I stream most of my music, but it sounds like there are techniques certain fandoms use to push their artists to the top. While it's a little funny to imagine doing this because it's kind of an inauthentic way of reaching certain heights, I also can see the value in it with how you explained it here. So if you are up for posting about it and maybe organizing something, I would love to participate! :)
Yes it was the estate that did it, because they own the rights to his catalouge. Whoever owns the rights to the music has to aprove it for use so that tiktok creators won't get flagged for copyright. when you post a tiktok there is a list of music that is trending on the site to put over top of your video and it also checks for copyright infringment for you before allowing the video through to your page.

MJchartdata on twitter is going to orgainze one on mjs birthday, possibly. if they release more information i will make a thread here. i think you connect your spotify page to a certain app that lets you see all of the streams your group generated on that party. i joined a streaming party for mj this past week and we generate 10k streams and it wasn't that many people in the party. Its a fun way to discuss Michael's music too because people live tweet their reactions to songs at the same time of listening. it's like having an album listening party.

As of 3 weeks from this post, billie jean has now gained 16,067,989 streams. and its not even michae's birthday yet.
4I3AGmX.png

Last edited:
According to my calculation billie jean has to have gained around 765,142. streams a day (average) for the past 3 weeks to have gained so much in a relatively short time. in comparison madonna's top song material girl gained 305,720 streams as of august 19 and 312, 989 august 21. its so incredible what michael is continuing to accomplish after his death.

but it sounds like there are techniques certain fandoms use to push their artists to the top. While it's a little funny to imagine doing this because it's kind of an inauthentic way of reaching certain heights,
Ngl, I do have reservations about this for just this reason. I am *very* old-school, lol.

I also can see the value in it with how you explained it here.
Same. I understand this. I don't disapprove, I just have a different mindset about it. But other people are already doing this so there's no point in being purist about it.

Some more info for you guys. i wish the estate would upload his performances on his youtube page like madonna is doing.
I can't tell you how many times I've had this thought. It just seems such an obvious thing to do. Why wouldn't you do it?

its a treasure trove that they can't be bothered with.
Don't get me started, lol. I am beyond frustrated with the situation regarding Michael's material archive - including audio and video stuff as discussed here. I assume the Estate is a big enough organisation that they can have people work on stuff like this while other departments take care of the 'heavy' stuff. None of it makes any sense to me.

songs that don't have a video they can upload a live performance instead (off the wall or dangerous for example) and they just don't. its so frustraiting.
I don't understand why they don't do it. I can't think of a reason why they don't other than ... they're not bothered.

unfortunately when fans upload things they can get deleted and the data is lost forever.
Exactly. The thought that the data is just gone. It's beyond frustrating.

Those figures for MJ / Madonna Superbowl viewings - really interesting to see the difference!

According to my calculation billie jean has to have gained around 765,142. streams a day (average) for the past 3 weeks to have gained so much in a relatively short time. in comparison madonna's top song material girl gained 305,720 streams as of august 19 and 312, 989 august 21. its so incredible what michael is continuing to accomplish after his death.
Isn't this amazing? I'm in awe of this data. 😲

Ngl, I do have reservations about this for just this reason. I am *very* old-school, lol.

Same. I understand this. I don't disapprove, I just have a different mindset about it. But other people are already doing this so there's no point in being purist about it.

I can't tell you how many times I've had this thought. It just seems such an obvious thing to do. Why wouldn't you do it?

Don't get me started, lol. I am beyond frustrated with the situation regarding Michael's material archive - including audio and video stuff as discussed here. I assume the Estate is a big enough organisation that they can have people work on stuff like this while other departments take care of the 'heavy' stuff. None of it makes any sense to me.

I don't understand why they don't do it. I can't think of a reason why they don't other than ... they're not bothered.

Exactly. The thought that the data is just gone. It's beyond frustrating.

Those figures for MJ / Madonna Superbowl viewings - really interesting to see the difference!

Isn't this amazing? I'm in awe of this data. 😲
Either they aren’t bothered or have some issue with the company that owns the television program footage. Viacom, etc. which is definitely possible as well. They could still upload performances from his tours but don’t for some odd reason.

It really is. The original Motown 25 Billie Jean that was uploaded around 2009 had huge views but was deleted for copyright. That performance NEEDS to be on his official page but ofc they don’t.

The Beatles, Elvis, queen, Madonna, prince, Whitney, upload content a lot more frequently to their page. MJ page hasn’t uploaded a new video at all since 2020. Queen has over 900 videos uploaded and Michael still out streams them by 3 billion. Michael has more than double Madonna Elvis prince and the Beatles views also.

Before 2019 Mj had about 4/5 billion streams on the platform and on Spotify. He more than doubled both in the past 3 years with no movie, rerelease, etc. he in fact has more views than Britney spears, Justin timberlake, usher, 2pac, Christina Agulira and others.

Either they aren’t bothered or have some issue with the company that owns the television program footage. Viacom, etc. which is definitely possible as well.
Yeah, I do try to remember that there might be issues that I don't know about. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt.

They could still upload performances from his tours but don’t for some odd reason.
Well, exactly. Which is where I start to lose patience. It makes no sense.

The original Motown 25 Billie Jean that was uploaded around 2009 had huge views but was deleted for copyright. That performance NEEDS to be on his official page but ofc they don’t.
Bonkers!

The Beatles, Elvis, queen, Madonna, prince, Whitney, upload content a lot more frequently to their page.
I don't check any of these regularly bc I don't have any interest in their music but, the few times I have checked, their pages seemed to be way more active and interesting than Michael's. I mean, obvs, the basic content of Michael's page is fine but there's a lot more that could be done with it. Idk why they don't just crack on with it.

MJ page hasn’t uploaded a new video at all since 2020.
Wow! I had no idea. I don't go there that much. Basically for this reason.

Queen has over 900 videos uploaded
😲

and Michael still out streams them by 3 billion. Michael has more than double Madonna Elvis prince and the Beatles views also.

Before 2019 Mj had about 4/5 billion streams on the platform and on Spotify. He more than doubled both in the past 3 years with no movie, rerelease, etc. he in fact has more views than Britney spears, Justin timberlake, usher, 2pac, Christina Agulira and others.
They really should be building on this. What's stopping them? It's so confusing. Michael's done all the hard work for them. Their bit is easy.

Back