The Michael Jackson Musical: 'MJ'

Last edited:
The positive reviews is what we should focus on but the below negative 2 star one really angers me 😡

Written by someone who was probably not even born when MJ was everywhere.

Supported by the estate- who deny the allegations...well duh 🙄
Because of such reviews, I think that no questions should be left unanswered regarding the allegations in the biopic and that the film should remain as close to reality as possible in order not to be a target for attacks like that.

Because of such reviews, I think that no questions should be left unanswered regarding the allegations in the biopic and that the film should remain as close to reality as possible in order not to be a target for attacks like that.
A million percent agree with this 👏

Not too sure about that. Maybe it's just a bad picture, but look at Paris. Her face says it all, she clearly hates being there and is only going because she's been told to.
Yeah tbh it does look like she hates being at any MJ related event. She always looks miserable when in attendance.

I think she's still suffering from serious mental health issues when it comes to her relationship with Michael. It's well documented her struggles with his death.

The reviews have been very mixed though. A lot of unfair 2 star reviews of the musical that are unfortunately in the mainstream media. [...]
Here you go, Blues. This might cheer you up. :)

GJ7NgizWoAAAiEB

Someone obviously saw Michael Grade at the show. :)

Here you go, Blues. This might cheer you up. :)

GJ7NgizWoAAAiEB

Someone obviously saw Michael Grade at the show. :)

How strange, I had logged on here and was about to copy and paste that twitter link for this very article!

Great response and exactly what those a holes have been doing , poor reviews is based on their dislike of MJ, the man , not the show itself which is a disgrace!

How strange, I had logged on here and was about to copy and paste that twitter link for this very article!
:ROFLMAO:

I saw the letter in the paper (I'm old school, lol) this morning. So pleased to see it being flagged up online.

Great response and exactly what those a holes have been doing , poor reviews is based on their dislike of MJ, the man , not the show itself which is a disgrace!
(y)

Was there any so called Juke-Box-musical that did comparable good like the MJ-Musical?

As you know, MJ The Musical will get a German version “Das Michael Jackson Musical” which will open its door on December 1 in Hamburg.

There will be preview performances of MJ the Musical from November 23, 2024 and tickets for those preview performances will go on sale on Wednesday, April 3rd.

While you can now book your tickets for the show, there are few different things that Germany will be doing differently:

First of all, you can select to have a fan ticket. The ticket is in the colour of the show obviously. Not all shows will be allegeable for a fan ticket so make sure you check before you book.

Das-MJ-Musical-02.jpg

Also, they are doing backstage tours which is an hour long before the show and will cost you an extra €26 per person.

For more information and tickets, click here.

Tonight's west end performance was cancelled due to ill heath of the cast 😬

Not the biggest theatre fan but does this type of stuff happen often? I can understand the star being missing so the understudy has to perform but the entire company?

Yeah tbh it does look like she hates being at any MJ related event. She always looks miserable when in attendance.

I think she's still suffering from serious mental health issues when it comes to her relationship with Michael. It's well documented her struggles with his death.
Nope she and Omar bhatti are distancing themselves on mj topics

Im thinking he tells something to Paris … also the fact that Paris and Omar laser their mj tattoos off and he unsubscribe MJs Instagram … it’s enough signs for me Corey Feldmann was after LN also very strange please everybody inclusive me gaze through yourrose-tinted glasses, and all you see is an illusion.

Last edited:

Im thinking he tells something to Paris … also the fact that Paris and Omar laser their mj tattoos off and both unsubscribe MJs Instagram … it’s enough signs for me Corey Feldmann was after LN also very strange please everybody inclusive me gaze through yourrose-tinted glasses, and all you see is an illusion.
What do u mean prais removed her tatto

Im thinking he tells something to Paris … also the fact that Paris and Omar laser their mj tattoos off and both unsubscribe MJs Instagram … it’s enough signs for me Corey Feldmann was after LN also very strange please everybody inclusive me gaze through yourrose-tinted glasses, and all you see is an illusion.
What tattoos did she have removed? Do you have pics?

Maybe I’m wrong with Paris tattoo but Omar I saw it 100 percent

Hmm not sure about Paris, although I've always thought that for someone with lots of money her tattoos look pretty crap.

I've seen better artists in my local high street tattoo shops. It's all subjective though and they will be special to her.

Not too sure about that. Maybe it's just a bad picture, but look at Paris. Her face says it all, she clearly hates being there and is only going because she's been told to.
Where should told it to her? She does only things she wants to do. She was not at Michaels birthday celebration in Las Vegas like her other siblings for example instead she did birthday-wishes in her concert and told the audience it is the the much better way or something like this.
@Harun can you stop please to post your hate for Omar and now also Paris in every thread.

Last edited:
Tonight's west end performance was cancelled due to ill heath of the cast 😬
:(

Not the biggest theatre fan but does this type of stuff happen often?
Not typically, afaik. I don't go to the theatre much these days and never did go to West End musicals but it does seem odd. I do know the original Broadway run had a moment where one or two (more?) shows got cancelled. Can't remember if it was Covid or just winter flu but a large number of the cast had got sick, too many for them to shoo in understudies. But we're well past the winter flu season so I don't know what this could mean.

I can understand the star being missing so the understudy has to perform but the entire company?
Can't recall ever hearing about something like that happening.

This just got posted an hour ago. I wonder if it's all back to normal now. 🤔

Back