The Mike Patton /Faith No More Thread

Well, tbf to the guys, they'd been on the road since the previous year. Just UK / Europe alone they did summer 1989 then the autumn. Jan 1990 another full UK tour. Then again in April 1990. Then ALL the festivals in the summer of 1990. I mean, that's not even counting USA, Canada, Australia. They were knackered and fed-up, I think. So they were a bit crap. The April gigs were crap, also, tbh.
He's a hard worker babe
London Records just worked them into the ground.
Yeah i got he was a bit angry about them :(

I miss my Bungle t-shirt. On the back there was a big 'B' in different colours and it had a lovely texture. Almost like it had been painted or something. It always looked great at a gig, under the lights.

NOT gonna go online and buy one. But I did like it. The version I had (the one in this picture) was utterly filthy. But I liked it.

I miss my Bungle t-shirt. On the back there was a big 'B' in different colours and it had a lovely texture. Almost like it had been painted or something. It always looked great at a gig, under the lights.
My colours were nicer than this one.

2_grande.jpg

NOT gonna go online and buy one. But I did like it. The version I had (the one in this picture) was utterly filthy. But I liked it.
i cant find it babe any where .. the only thing that matches with 1990 and a big B is this .I can't find the grey/orange one

*scours the net for zins bloody shirt you make me want it now (ochre - very unique

*scours the net for zins bloody shirt you make me want it now (ochre - very unique
It's not there. The ones they've got are not as nice as mine. That one I posted was the same generation as mine but different colours. The others I saw were clearly later (inferior) versions. Or just cheapo rip-offs, maybe. I loved my Bungle t-shirt. It was like having a little piece of art work, bc of the lovely texture but also the colours. At gigs people would always be coming up to me to ask about it bc the colours glowed so much under the gig lights.

that's show business and he , and they [i don't know too much about the other members] were all babies. Just starting out. Can't be blamed
No, the other guys were a bit older and had been around for a while. They weren't babies, only Mike P. They were building up their success very nicely and at a nice, steady pace. Then Epic happened and everything exploded. London Records drove them really hard and they all struggled with it but it was maybe a bit harder for Mike bc he didn't have the prep time the other guys had and he was the centre of attention.

It's not there. The ones they've got are not as nice as mine. That one I posted was the same generation as mine but different colours. The others I saw were clearly later (inferior) versions. Or just cheapo rip-offs, maybe.
alot of lime green n white babe
I loved my Bungle t-shirt. It was like having a little piece of art work,
Ah yeah. I love that ...how that sounds
bc of the lovely texture but also the colours. At gigs people would always be coming up to me to ask about it bc the colours glowed so much under the gig lights.
Yes it looks glowy zin. I can imagine you got alot of questions about it

No, the other guys were a bit older and had been around for a while. They weren't babies, only Mike P. They were building up their success very nicely and at a nice, steady pace. Then Epic happened and everything exploded.
Bam!
London Records drove them really hard
sigh
and they all struggled with it but it was maybe a bit harder for Mike bc he didn't have the prep time the other guys had and he was the centre of attention.
Cor i should say so! imagine all that pressure, bugger

alot of lime green n white babe
There was a lime green one. That's the one in the Epic video. My one was the orangey-brown one which sounds awful but looked great in rl.

And then the back, can you see how the colours have been painted, like an abstract painting? It was so nice, so different. Posting this one again even though the colours are wrong but you can see what they've done with the colours. It's not just a boring slab of one colour.

2_grande.jpg

There was a lime green one. That's the one in the Epic video. My one was the orangey-brown one which sounds awful but looked great in rl.

And then the back, can you see how the colours have been painted, like an abstract painting? It was so nice, so different. Posting this one again even though the colours are wrong but you can see what they've done with the colours. It's not just a boring slab of one colour.

2_grande.jpg
Yeah course i can , It is like maybe a marble effect , and i like the sort of traffic light blendy bits in the middle It is like a sunset ...and i can see the Effie tower in there for some reason. Or maybe a train with steam coming at me, [this is all in the orange , in the green ....yeah i can stare at this for ages , ] it looks a cooool t shirt

Yeah course i can , It is like maybe a marble effect ,
Yes!!! That's what I mean. Marble effect. god, I'm that knackered I can't even think straight. Yes, a sort of marble effect and the edges all nice and blurry ...

and i like the sort of traffic light blendy bits in the middle It is like a sunset
Yes!!! You know, I'm beginning to wonder if these were my colours. I thought mine had some pinky / purpley colours in there (not loads, just some) but now I'm not so sure. Maybe this is the right one, after all. The sunset ... that rang a bell when you said that ...
...and i can see the Effie tower in there for some reason.
Yes!! I used to see loads of different stuff in mine. I used to stare at it for ages, it was mesmerising, so interesting. I mean, it was just one letter but there was loads in it to keep me occupied.

Or maybe a train with steam coming at me, [this is all in the orange
Yeah, the orange is the best bit. It's the green that's making me not sure. Bc I don't like green on fabric, only in nature. But the orange is really working for me and is sort of ringing a vague bell.

, in the green ....yeah i can stare at this for ages , ] it looks a cooool t shirt
It was beautiful. I liked the back loads better than the front, lol.

i don't know babe i thought she was a supporter , but if she is his wife, Shes pretty
He married an Italian woman (they got divorced later). He became fluent in Italian. She was an artist, not sure what kind of art she did. Don't know anything about her. They got married, got divorced. He always speaks well of her. That's all I know, really.

Yes!!! That's what I mean. Marble effect. god, I'm that knackered I can't even think straight. Yes, a sort of marble effect and the edges all nice and blurry ...
aw zin bless your heart , yeah it is like an art piece for sure. It rings a bell to me too not sure why
Yes!!! You know, I'm beginning to wonder if these were my colours. I thought mine had some pinky / purpley colours in there (not loads, just some) but now I'm not so sure. Maybe this is the right one, after all. The sunset ... that rang a bell when you said that ...

Yes!! I used to see loads of different stuff in mine. I used to stare at it for ages, it was mesmerising, so interesting. I mean, it was just one letter but there was loads in it to keep me occupied.
Thank god you understood what i meant! Yeah i can see a world in there straight away and think because it is kind of like ..i am looking at clouds ? so it kind of has a cloud watching effect for me. and it changes rapidly.
Yeah, the orange is the best bit. It's the green that's making me not sure. Bc I don't like green on fabric, only in nature. But the orange is really working for me and is sort of ringing a vague bell.
it's a 90s type of orange i think to me ...if i can say that . its kind of tye - dye but its cloud dye [to me babe]
It was beautiful. I liked the back loads better than the front, lol.
B ! the B side was your A side babe ha

Back