The Mike Patton /Faith No More Thread

same i like how the waist coat falls
oh, woman! I was JUST about to log off (trying to be sensible, hah!).

Waistcoat? There is a waistcoat moment in Worm / Brixton that has all the meaning I could ever want out of life.

goddammit, now I have to drag out my effin' headphones again. I just put them away.

Hang on, lady. Don't go to bed just yet, wend!

oh, woman! I was JUST about to log off (trying to be sensible, hah!).

Waistcoat? There is a waistcoat moment in Worm / Brixton that has all the meaning I could ever want out of life.
:eek:
goddammit, now I have to drag out my effin' headphones again. I just put them away.

Hang on, lady. Don't go to bed just yet, wend!
ok ok haha no i wont omg haha i cant wait

:eek:

ok ok haha no i wont omg haha i cant wait
No, I can't describe it and now I'm in bits and it's all your fault. Time stamp is 30s - 32s but the exact moment is impossible to explain and I'm all tearful now and no, it isn't the late hour or the stupid levels of exhaustion. It's always this. I hardly ever watch this bc of the waistcoat moment. It's the angle of his body as he wheels away.

Gah! CANNOT explain. Anyway, 30s for 2 or 3 seconds. That is all I could ever need or want.

It's the flow.

No, I can't describe it and now I'm in bits and it's all your fault.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :love: when isit not haha
Time stamp is 30s - 32s but the exact moment is impossible to explain and I'm all tearful now and no, it isn't the late hour or the stupid levels of exhaustion. It's always this. I hardly ever watch this bc of the waistcoat moment. It's the angle of his body as he wheels away.
I got it!
Gah! CANNOT explain. Anyway, 30s for 2 or 3 seconds. That is all I could ever need or want.

It's the flow.
No more tears my lovely
ive got it i have seen it , i get it , i do . i get it

Back