The Mike Patton /Faith No More Thread

Bungle OU818 demo

NC02Mjk3LmpwZWc.jpeg

So @zinniabooklover , still on your concert , and he is performing Epic - and then - i hear Pump up the jam by technotronic getting squeezed into the lyrics LOL hahaha [which was really huge too ]

< i remember this picture because i had it on my wall :ROFLMAO:
I've said it before but I don't know how there was enough room for you in your room with all the Michael pictures, Axl (presumably) and Mike Patton. Have I forgotten anyone? Probably, lol. Anyway, it was crowded in there!

I didn't actually like the Bungle album. All the energy and spirit was sucked out of the songs. Disaster, imo.

Just give me the OU818 demo. 5 songs. Perfect!
Sometimes less than 6 is all that is needed. well it's quality rather than quantity to me

I've said it before but I don't know how there was enough room for you in your room with all the Michael pictures, Axl (presumably) and Mike Patton. Have I forgotten anyone? Probably, lol. Anyway, it was crowded in there!
it was my art haven hang out darling. and i miss it with all my heart. and you are right zin.I made it very creative that's for sure.

I'm going to bugger off to bed, doll. I'm not actually doing any of the stuff I'm meant to be doing so I may as well head off.

Procrastination is my middle name, lol.

I'm going to bugger off to bed, doll.
@zinniabooklover night night sleep alright

Well it is midnight - wait what - 12 again oh no ! we did it again zin! and you were feeling less than happy , hopefully you feel a bit more alright
I'm not actually doing any of the stuff I'm meant to be doing so I may as well head off.

Procrastination is my middle name, lol.
Well least we got the thread up. It is good one and im really enjoying it.

I just read somewhere else about your four poster bed with the curtains. Awesome!
Oh yes , i had a four poster bed and satiny see through curtains drapes ... with Michael and axl in sepia , Their herb ritts photos. My room was really special to me. There was no end of creativity in that room of mine

Well it is midnight - wait what - 12 again oh no ! we did it again zin! and you were feeling less than happy , hopefully you feel a bit more alright
I've been super productive today. It has dropped off this evening as per. But I can't complain. Lots of sh*t ticked off the list.

Well least we got the thread up. It is good one and im really enjoying it.
Yeah, but I can't find my quote, can't find my Nestle's Song, can't remember the colours on the back of my Bungle t-shirt.

It's all so frustrating! I don't have any of this nonsense with Adam. Or Michael.

I've been super productive today. It has dropped off this evening as per. But I can't complain. Lots of sh*t ticked off the list.
Good to read! see it's coming together slowly
Yeah, but I can't find my quote, can't find my Nestle's Song, can't remember the colours on the back of my Bungle t-shirt.
Ohhh , it's early days! We will get there - i think this thread will be a little bit long lol
It's all so frustrating! I don't have any of this nonsense with Adam. Or Michael.
:ROFLMAO: Well thats because we are on a mike patton thread darling .It is meant to be frustrating and love n hate and everything else !
Have a lovely evening sleep.

Oh yes , i had a four poster bed and satiny see through curtains drapes ... with Michael and axl in sepia ,
Most people (I mean me!) wouldn't even think of stuff like this. šŸ˜²

Their herb ritts photos. My room was really special to me. There was no end of creativity in that room of mine
I just read books. Didn't care where I was. Under my Nan's bed, under the table, behind the sofa ... as long as I had a book to read, that was all I needed. Sometimes I looked at the sky but mostly I just read. :D

Um, that was me as a kid, btw. Teenage years, er, pretty much the same actually except I wasn't lurking under beds and tables. I'm not THAT peculiar, lol.

Back