The most absurd conversation in the forum

Basketball inflation ceased to perfection but made my hair fall out...

Basketball inflation ceased to perfection but made my hair fall out...

For thirty-nine days and for thirty-nine nights? God, now I know why it's "for forty days and for forty nights" in the song, "for thirty-nine days and for thirty-nine nights" is a real tongue twister! Don't try this at home, kids! :doh:

blah.jpg

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mjjcommunity

I just realized my pet spider likes to do my laundry. I found that a little strange because he told me last week he likes to vacuum. I wish he would make up his mind because I need to fly to China tomorrow.

It takes its sense of life from such paradoxes, being zippy and confounding, abstruse and demotic and, in its use of tradition.

The red box doesn't belong there. Wrong number.

Yesterday, as I was taking my zebra for a walk, it started to rain marshmallows. Too bad I didn't have my protective marshmallow gear with me.

But you said the green pie takes longer to write it down? You know, because he has arthritis...

But you said the green pie takes longer to write it down? You know, because he has arthritis...

Where is my spoon? I swear I put it on the table. It's my favorite spoon too, and not just because it's my only spoon, but because it's the best spoon ever! If you stole it, give it back, it's so fluffy!

Where is my spoon? I swear I put it on the table. It's my favorite spoon too, and not just because it's my only spoon, but because it's the best spoon ever! If you stole it, give it back, it's so fluffy!

i understand that, but until you register for classes at the lunatic asylum then certainly a lot is not going to change in america or south africa.

Get the peanutbutter off that damned monkey, please!

This meeting in the EU parlament are supposed to be secret and not on an open forum! Where is the leak?

^^ Check in the back of the garage, I think I saw it there behind the toolbox...

I don't understand?!? the way I see it, the check-in would make the fully awake traffic light fall asleep on the EU-parlament and not the other way round!

EDIT: the toolbox would then, offcause have finished building the garage

^^ Check in the back of the garage, I think I saw it there behind the toolbox...

Bingo! I found one of those new shape shifting dogs, they are amazing!

funny-dog-pictures-if-a-cop-comes-act-like-a-car-and-drive-away.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-the-mutant-storm-could-also-take-the-form-of-a-dog-when-she-chose.jpg

I think I'll get one to decorate my hanging gardens with, I heard they speak all kinds of languages.

Bingo! I found one of those new shape shifting dogs, they are amazing!

funny-dog-pictures-if-a-cop-comes-act-like-a-car-and-drive-away.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-the-mutant-storm-could-also-take-the-form-of-a-dog-when-she-chose.jpg

I think I'll get one to decorate my hanging gardens with, I heard they speak all kinds of languages.

What?? I said put the tea back in the canister! You'll never learn to ride a bike that way.

Back