The Most Famous Person Awards / Not official organization

OK I tried again and it went through. I voted without paying, but if I see he gets too low, then I will do the $100 one. Hopefully lots of fans find out about it so we do not have to pay.

I hope it's not some sort of scam.. people, please dont give them any money..

Last edited:
Petrarose;3742328 said:
OK I tried again and it went through. I voted without paying, but if I see he gets too low, then I will do the $100 one. Hopefully lots of fans find out about it so we do not have to pay.

Just want to warn you Peta This is not any official site or organization it is a private owned and they are getting very rich off fans. Please dont pay them.

NOTE: Before anyone gets emotional please know this is not any official poll. It also doesnt have anything to do with who is the best. It has to do with how many are willing to play/ vote day after day after day for a whole year. The site is owned by a woman who created it for her own personal gain. She gathers emails to spam you and gets paid from fans who buy the votes. In the end it doesnt amount to diddly squat. No one will ever recognise this as an official poll. its only a $$$ making scheme .. If you really want MJ to win it ONLY COST 100.00 for 1800 points _ Sad thing is some are purchasing votes... and only one person is really winning here and its not the fans or their idol.

If you want to vote then just do it for fun to prove a point but dont take it all too serious.
Keep the person who created it in mind. _ You have to play for a whole Year and No matter who wins its all forgotten in a day... and then the creator of the site starts it all over again becuase she is making tons of money from all the fans of various artists. Does Anyone know of or remember last years winner ? ... there you go ..

Re: The Most Famous Person Awards

OK thanks Qbee saw your alert. There they go again trying to make money off fans of artists. I better keep my money for MJJC contributions.

Voted, voting and will continue to vote :)

^Yeah, lol. What surprised me though is that they are soliciting money for votes! Is this a legit poll or some sort of scam?

The voting page is open for a whole year, to see who's got the most devoted fans on a rather long term, but keep in mind, this is an Unofficial Poll organized by someone doing this solely for the money she might receive from such devoted fans wanting their Idol at the N° 1 spot so much, they would actually consider paying for it!! And some really do, so don't be so foolish please!
please, don't fall for this trap, just click vote on the page, and if you want or can, share on Facebook & Twitter, but don't do anything more than that, OK!! :)

Voted again as well!! ;)

Michael's #1 again, but I wouldn't advice anyone to pay for votes as this is most likely a scam :/

Number 2, for now, we'll get Him back on the First Spot though!! Right!! :D
Voted again too! :)

Well, I voted. I love Michael and all but to become a member of that website and give the person I am voting for 1800 points then it's $100 US Dollars and I am not going to be sucked into this cash cow. LOL

It makes me wonder how many kids and young adults paid to get there favorite idol up the charts on there website?

MJ is #1 again. I voted.

Voting time ends today. Share the word that all people vote for Michael. :)

Voting time ends today. Share the word that all people vote for Michael. :)

Still have One whole year to go to make that website owner very rich :)
The end date is ... winners will be announced on 31.12.2013

Happy New Year Michael,VOTED

Back