The One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn Cemetery - World Wide Fan Event June 25th, 2012‏

Re: The One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn Cemetery - World Wide Fan Event June 25th, 2012?

Wonderful achievement. The display will be amazing.

Re: The One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn Cemetery - World Wide Fan Event June 25th, 2012?

Thursday June 14th, 2012 Update: 8177 ROSES as of 12:58:03 P.M.- LA Time

:clapping::bow: Thank-you so much AllForLove :agree::clapping:

:heart::flowers::pray::flowers::heart:

From Robyn Starkand Creator of the One Rose for MJJ Facebook Page:

Revised...**** Showing the LOVE & Paying it Forward**** One Rose for Michael J. Jackson at this time has 67 buckets of roses and still counting..last year we had 37 buckets... This year every rose will be at Forest lawn for 3 days..including June 25th... if the majority votes yes... I will take a very small amount...10-12 buckets which will not be noticed and give to Sr. Centers and Homes and Shelters for the Needy. I will personally be there to over see this and make sure all is still beautiful for Michael. Michael was about doing good deeds to help others through time of need and pain... this is a small to honor Michael and continue his message in his name and a way to spread the LOVE ???... .....It's all for LOVE?..

Last edited:

Michael%20Jackson%20e%20Margarida-%20moldura%20de%20flores.gif

Thursday June 14th, 2012 Update:

When: Sunday June 17th, 2012 4-7PM EST
Where: UStream and Twitterthon
This is the LAST day to buy Roses?

Join us on our last day to our UStream & Twitterthon
Where we will be Rockin4Roses One last time!!!!!

The One Rose for MJJ Twitterthon FaceBook Event Page June 17th, 2012:
http://www.facebook.com/events/105552936253915/105555402920335/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Last edited:

Friday June 15th, 2012 Update: 8493 ROSES 4:45:10 P.M- LA Time

LOVE ???... .....It's all for LOVE?..

Last edited:

This is truely going to look amazing

okay Phew... I checked out the 'time zone' and yep, just in the nick of time I send a rose for Michael :heart:
Thanks Tink for the 'COOL' guide of HOW do it :bow:
This is the message I 'attached' by E-mail :wub:

Dear Michael,

This rose symbolises the L.O.V.E still 'blooming' in my heart for you...
Everything I do is "all in your name"...
Thank you for kindness, Love and light that still guides me in the dark days...

Forever Yours,
Ann Daz Dely.

:ciao: Daz-Delightful :give_rose:

You are so sweet to share your beautiful message here with us :give_rose::group:
I Michael you so much for being in this MJ Fan-mily community where I get to work for his Legacy alongside amazing people like you :pray:

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

okay Phew... I checked out the 'time zone' and yep, just in the nick of time I send a rose for Michael :heart:
Thanks Tink for the 'COOL' guide of HOW do it :bow:
This is the message I 'attached' by E-mail :wub:

Dear Michael,

This rose symbolises the L.O.V.E still 'blooming' in my heart for you...
Everything I do is "all in your name"...
Thank you for kindness, Love and light that still guides me in the dark days...

Forever Yours,
Ann Daz Dely.

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose:

? ? ? ? ? ? The One Rose for Michael Jackson USTREAM & Twitterthon Event ? ? ?

? ? ON FATHER'S DAY Sunday June 17th, 2012
UStream and Twitterthon !!
? ?

? ? ? This is the LAST day to buy Roses ? ? ? 4-7PM EST ? ? ?

@Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/OneRose4MJ/

@Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/onerose4mjj

:give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose:

One Rose for Michael J. Jackson- Roses of LOVE ?

[youtube]SYxr_eizxIM[/youtube]

LOVE ???... .....It's all for LOVE?..

:give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose:

Last edited:

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose::give_rose: :give_rose:

Sunday June 17th, 2012 Update: 9342 ROSES as of 7:59:09 A.M- LA Time

:clapping::bow: Thank-you so much AllForLove :agree::clapping:

Last edited:

Last Day to Buy Roses:
Sunday June 17th, 2012 Update:

Update 4:16pm: 9727 ROSES

Update 5:22pm: ?9872 ROSES

Update 5:30pm: ?9958 ROSES

Update 5:45pm: 10, 104? ROSES

Update 8:28pm: 10,240 ROSES

From Robyn Starkand Creator of the
One Rose for MJJ USTREAM Event Page:
Will You be There for MJ- Rocking for Roses ON NOW Rocking for Roses USTREAMTwitterthon
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rocking-for-roses-twitterthon

Twitter 10,000 Roses Event:
Please get on twitter and help me make MJJAllForLove a top tweet #10000Roses4MJJ

Last edited:

From Robyn Starkand Creator of the
One Rose for MJJ Facebook Page:

Thank-you MJ Fans :clapping::heart::clapping:

Michael Jackson Lovely One Bad Tour Yokohama Japan 1987
[youtube]sg93sq0bTDk[/youtube]

Last edited:

This campaign has been amazing. Great job to all the admins.

Looking forward to all the beautiful pictures from Forest Lawn next Monday.

Maybe the Guinness book of records should be called. Michael would love that.

From Robyn OneRose4MJJ

[h=6]Robyn Starkand
[/h][h=6]?***The paypal account will be closed down by tomorrow for anyone that needed a little extra time... and I will give final count tomorrow am....
I have also applied for the Guinness Book of World Records a month ago and I am waiting to hear back pls be patient...? Its all for LOVE ?[/h]

Yeah!!!!!! Robyn rocks !! she's really amazing :punk:

:bow::pray: Yes, she is a Light Working MJ Angel :bow::pray:

:bow::pray: Thanks so much AllForLove for your awesome Light Work for Michael :bow::pray:

From Robyn OneRose4MJJ

[h=6]Robyn Starkand
[/h][h=6]?***The paypal account will be closed down by tomorrow for anyone that needed a little extra time... and I will give final count tomorrow am....
I have also applied for the Guinness Book of World Records a month ago and I am waiting to hear back pls be patient...? Its all for LOVE ?[/h]

Yeah!!!!!! Robyn rocks !! she's really amazing :punk:

Last edited:

That is an excellent idea! There should be contact with them in some way from the Estate or something. This has to be some sort of record, isn't it?

I'm amazed at the huge number of flowers it swelled to in the past few days!:wild: I'm so glad I participated in this, this year.

That is an excellent idea! There should be contact with them in some way from the Estate or something. This has to be some sort of record, isn't it?

I'm amazed at the huge number of flowers it swelled to in the past few days!:wild: I'm so glad I participated in this, this year.

It's already done :yes: now we have to be patient :give_rose:

10,394 and still going up......

And yes....apparently they have been contacted..........

Awesome!!! That is whole lot of roses:clapping:

From Robyn @ One Rose Posting
Thank you all for participating in yesterdays UStream and Twitterthon...
****Please Note***
Please make sure that the onerose@passiongrowers.com is to buy roses ONLY

all messages should be sent direct to Rose for Michael J. Jackson's email!
to submit your message to Michael for our memorial page.

Email: OneRose4MJJ@gmail.com
Once you've submitted your message via email we will post it for you to the memorial page, but give us at least 24 hours for it to appear on the memorial site. We will email you to notify you when your message has been posted, provide a link to your message and send you your personalized rose badge as well!
All messages will be posted to:
http://celebratingourbelovedmichael.blogspot.com/

Absolutely wonderful, what an amazing show of colour this is going to be.

:ciao: Daz-Delightful :give_rose:

You are so sweet to share your beautiful message here with us :give_rose::group:
I Michael you so much for being in this MJ Fan-mily community where I get to work for his Legacy alongside amazing people like you :pray:

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

:blush: WOW

I feel Blessed to be part of this MJ Family full of L.O.V.E
It's what keeps me going...
We all NEED to belong somewhere...
We all NEED to be loved...

Thanks sweet Tink :better:

I'm so speechless of the piccies I've seen already...
It really touches my soul and heart that the :heart: for Michael still outweighs the hate...

:giverose:

This ONLY shows how we LOVE Michael will all our hearts and souls...

THANKS

We love and miss you Mike..

:give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose:

Tuesday June 19th, 2012 Update: 10,471ROSES as of 2:07:58 P.M- LA Time

:bow::pray: Thanks so much AllForLove for your awesome Light Work for Michael :bow::pray:

:give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose::give_rose:

Last edited:

From Robyn @ One Rose Facebook Page

Jermaine Jackson Tweets about The One Rose For MJJ Fan Event :wild::woohoo::dancin:

Last edited:

From Robyn Starkand :give_rose: ONE ROSE Meet Up at Forest Lawn :give_rose:
We will all be meeting to say hi and give hugs and maybe even a group picture on June 25th at 1:30pm across from Holly Terrace..:agree:

Last edited:
Back