The reason why people should respect Invincible Album

You have made your point over and over. Constantly derailing the threads and giving him more attention is not helpful.
You've been informed by many of us as to who he is, yet he remains on this site.

Why don't you take action against him? He's Richard76. You're allowing him to post freely.

I find it incredible that you're getting us into trouble whilst he can do whatever he likes. Please answer me this, why do you allow him to post?

You've been informed by many of us as to who he is, yet he remains on this site.

Why don't you take action against him? He's Richard76. You're allowing him to post freely.

I find it incredible that you're getting us into trouble whilst he can do whatever he likes. Please answer me this, why do you allow him to post?
She cannot ban him. Gaz is the only one. Let her alone. PM him or @ him in a thread.

The whole world agrees Invincible is a terrible album, especially for a Michael fucking Jackson. I know some fans like it, maybe it's 'mere exposure' or just badly wanting to like it, but it's just not a good Michael Jackson album by any, any standard: get over it and stop the threads, thank you

The whole world agrees Invincible is a terrible album, especially for a Michael fucking Jackson. I know some fans like it, maybe it's 'mere exposure' or just badly wanting to like it, but it's just not a good Michael Jackson album by any, any standard: get over it and stop the threads, thank you
No, it's just fine, okay? No need to say obnoxious things like this. It's literally just good; not terrible, not the best either. It's fine to like it and let them like it. Not the obnoxious forcing either way though.

There's only one unreleased vault songs thread that matters though. There's millions of Invincible ones that don't. And it would get annoying if it was HIStory or Bad either. Why don't we talk about Off The Wall more, Workin' Day and Night for example is a stupendous song

And again, MJ didn't use any signature sounds on Invincible to be "hip". None of his hee-hees, shamones, or literally anything straight from the 80s. To be honest, he only did that in Bad anyway, i wanna say it didn't catch on.
He says "hee hee" on Invincible & privacy...

I wouldn't say Invincible was "terrible" but it wasn't on par with his other 5 major solo albums. There are a handful of songs that add nicely to his catalogue - you rock my world, whatever happens, break of dawn, butterflies, dont walk away. But outside of that, it just isn't that good and I think a lot of fans have a hard time accepting that the last album he dropped was below par.

I wouldn't say Invincible was "terrible" but it wasn't on par with his other 5 major solo albums. There are a handful of songs that add nicely to his catalogue - you rock my world, whatever happens, break of dawn, butterflies, dont walk away. But outside of that, it just isn't that good and I think a lot of fans have a hard time accepting that the last album he dropped was below par.
There are some gems on the album but overall it's pretty average and does not compare to his earlier legendary work I agree.

The obsessive OTT almost trying to rub it in our faces threads on this site actually makes me dislike the album even more.

But then swinging back around to calling it average all the time gets annoying too.

Most of MJs later albums were a little bloated, had a few more songs than an album usually should. The Quincy trilogy, and funny enough Xscape, all flow way better.

No no no. Only haters don't like Invincible album. True MJ fans confirm, that Invincible album is one of the best albums. It's pretty innovative. Michael said himself during interview, that he likes Invincible more than Thriller

Every MJ album is very innovative thing, that brought into music industry something new and unique. There are no "awful" albums in MJ discography. Invincible is not worse than Thriller or Bad. It just has another musical concept ☝️ Some fans, who hates Invincible album, just accept it. You are not gonna change anything

No no no. Only haters don't like Invincible album. True MJ fans confirm, that Invincible album is one of the best albums. It's pretty innovative. Michael said himself during interview, that he likes Invincible more than Thriller
Yes yes yes , you're like a broken record with you stating that Michael said it was his best album - you're oblivious to the fact that it was to hype it up.

So you're a hater if you don't like Invincible? Give us a break ruskie.

But then swinging back around to calling it average all the time gets annoying too.

Most of MJs later albums were a little bloated, had a few more songs than an album usually should. The Quincy trilogy, and funny enough Xscape, all flow way better.
It is an average album though, it's certainly no history maker and by far the weakest MJ album.

There's only one unreleased vault songs thread that matters though. There's millions of Invincible ones that don't. And it would get annoying if it was HIStory or Bad either. Why don't we talk about Off The Wall more, Workin' Day and Night for example is a stupendous song

And again, MJ didn't use any signature sounds on Invincible to be "hip". None of his hee-hees, shamones, or literally anything straight from the 80s. To be honest, he only did that in Bad anyway, i wanna say it didn't catch on.
No no no. Of course not. Ad-libs from Invincible album are one of the Best, Michael have ever used. You can clearly see it on this video.
Michael didn't just copied his signature sounds, he made them better! And people liked it. You can see it

this is so delusional smh

boy, you should take break. tbh I'm really woried about your mental health

this is so delusional smh

boy, you should take break. tbh I'm really woried about your mental health
That's not delusional. My idea as Michael Jackson fan is to show people, that every MJ album is masterpiece from some point. I'm here to keep safe his legacy. And I will not stop.

That's not delusional. My idea as Michael Jackson fan is to show people, that every MJ album is masterpiece from some point. I'm here to keep safe his legacy. And I will not stop.
Notice how Mark Shaw ignores everything I say. He knows I’m right and that he is Richard76. Just sent what I could find re: the girl you were being a creep to with your old account to Admins, hopefully you get banned again soon. I wonder what you’ll come back as next time. You’ve done boy, girl, man and woman. Maybe a dog?

She cannot ban him. Gaz is the only one. Let her alone. PM him or @ him in a thread.
I think constantly logging on only to give members who have done nothing into trouble does not help anything.

Also expecting users to contact the admin of a site on behalf of the moderation team is ridiculous.

Last edited:
You have made your point over and over. Constantly derailing the threads and giving him more attention is not helpful.
This is a thread made by a banned member specifically to shit the forum up with even more pointless threads. There is no "derailing" this thread, or any of the others ones he makes. They should be removed.

No, it's just fine, okay? No need to say obnoxious things like this. It's literally just good; not terrible, not the best either. It's fine to like it and let them like it. Not the obnoxious forcing either way though.
It's below standard for MJ in every way: his voice is harsh, his stamina is absent, his funk is gone, no orginal lyrics, no original themes, hardly any strong melody, at the time already dated sounds, no original videos, no original dance moves and some of the most cringy songs in history: maybe there are worse albums out there but we are on an MJ forum and it was, and remains a terrible album... IMHO

I think constantly logging on only to give members who have done nothing into trouble does not help anything.

Also expecting users to contact the admin of a site on behalf of the moderation team is ridiculous.
This website was definitely made in 2002 or whenever, it has basically no modern standards or internet usability whatsoever. Not sure why it can't be set up like Twitch or Reddit or, 4chan, for crying out loud.

It's below standard for MJ in every way: his voice is harsh, his stamina is absent, his funk is gone, no orginal lyrics, no original themes, hardly any strong melody, at the time already dated sounds, no original videos, no original dance moves and some of the most cringy songs in history: maybe there are worse albums out there but we are on an MJ forum and it was, and remains a terrible album... IMHO
Well the key word is IMHO (or IYHO).... Your opinion. I'll respect it

The cognitive dissonance comes in being forced to talk about this, again, and again, and again. It's like forcing people of different viewpoints to talk about the one they argue about.

But that may just be on all of us, we know exactly who keeps making these threads and how to MUTE them. Or just, Not Click on It. Yet here we are

I do agree MJ was not at his best though. But at the same time, MJ out dancing Usher is a top 5 moment and I will never apologize for that. It is what it is.

Well the key word is IMHO (or IYHO).... Your opinion. I'll respect it

The cognitive dissonance comes in being forced to talk about this, again, and again, and again. It's like forcing people of different viewpoints to talk about the one they argue about.

But that may just be on all of us, we know exactly who keeps making these threads and how to MUTE them. Or just, Not Click on It. Yet here we are

I do agree MJ was not at his best though. But at the same time, MJ out dancing Usher is a top 5 moment and I will never apologize for that. It is what it is.
Haha yes but someone got to balance these Invincible threads once in a while for the sake of history, if people who weren't there at the time read these they start to think it is some sort of underrated, way ahead of it's time, ignored masterpiece, sabotaged by Sony or something

Haha yes but someone got to balance these Invincible threads once in a while for the sake of history, if people who weren't there at the time read these they start to think it is some sort of underrated, way ahead of it's time, ignored masterpiece, sabotaged by Sony or something

You clearly understand, that all problems of Invincible album, that you mentioned, are Sony Music's fault. Only Sony's. They ruined promotion, they ruined visual part of this album. You know that, but still you keep telling that Michael's stamina is absent 😂🤦

Michael did everything he could for this project, because he truly believed in it! If he didn't like material he made, he would canceled it. He was a perfectionist, he would never do something awful or weak. I can agree, that this album was more kinda collaborative. But still it was Michael's project. He was tired of making the same thing every year. That's why he decided to make something new. With Unbreakable video and choreography Michael planned to blow the music industry. He also planned a lot of cool stuff for other songs. He wanted to perform many songs. But Sony's greedy ass entirely destroyed everything.

Michael was so desperate, so he even wanted to sponsor Unbreakable video with his own money! He had a lot of debts by that time, but still he truly believed in Unbreakable video! He had a plan! Yet Sony violently eliminated it.

Michael was so pissed of, when he saw what Sony's managers made with Invincible marketing, that he suddenly fired them all. That is another proof, that Mike truly believed in this project

The only mistake (IMHO), Michael made with Invincible album is his choice of track list. He had a lot of hot stuff in the vault. But still almost all strong songs didn't get in final track list. Anyway, that was Michael's choice. If Michael chose this track list for Invincible album, then it was best track list for this album. Michael was perfectionist, he was an artist. Only his genius could make decisions about his music. Not stupid Sony or idiot Motola

Back