The SEXY BELT thread.

This footage has been around for years (it's new to me) but not in this quality, apparently.

My fave Michael belt in action.

Ok so the first time I saw this footage was 2 days ago (my return to MJJC!) when I saw the thread re: these two clips. I also had never seen them, which really surprises me. I don't think I've seen everything, of course. But I've seen things in the deep, dusty crevices that only the most obsessive of us have seen so this came as a surprise. How do these make me feel? I don't know where to begin. Let me paint a picture instead.

I was standing in my bedroom at the time. I think I had deluded myself into thinking if I stood up and began walking around I might eventually start my actual day and stop rotting away like a h*rny mushroom. Anyway my laptop was propped on my dresser playing this video and I stood in front of it watching and screaming with delight (obvs). But when DD came on, I knew I wasn't safe, and when he grabbed his crotch so suddenly and aggressively, I gasped and fell backward, quite literally crashing into the wall behind me.

Sooooo.

Yeah. I need more of this footage.

I was standing in my bedroom at the time. I think I had deluded myself into thinking if I stood up and began walking around I might eventually start my actual day and stop rotting away like a h*rny mushroom. Anyway my laptop was propped on my dresser playing this video and I stood in front of it watching and screaming with delight (obvs). But when DD came on, I knew I wasn't safe, and when he grabbed his crotch so suddenly and aggressively, I gasped and fell backward, quite literally crashing into the wall behind me.

This doesn't quite match the visuals in sw's story but it'll do quite nicely, lol. I've used it before but it fits so well, I can't resist. :ROFLMAO:

tumblr_inline_mwyf8rUJEL1s124du.gif

This doesn't quite match the visuals in sw's story but it'll do quite nicely, lol. I've used it before but it fits so well, I can't resist. :ROFLMAO:

tumblr_inline_mwyf8rUJEL1s124du.gif

This gif will never cease to make me feel totally and completely seen...

Also, Michael deserves no less than this reaction every time 😍😭🥵

oh, I absolutely adore this outfit! The belt, the red and back, the jacket, and that hair style. That jacket is so elegant! Its even cuter 🥰🥰 when you see the whole picture where everyone is dressed in boring formal suites!
I almost posted one of those. Two, actually, bc I do like the contrast. I decided to focus just on Michael this time but I know exactly what you mean.

Don't know why I never thought of doing this before. Here's video footage of Michael's April 5 1990 White House visit. You can see the fabulous belt in action. Glorious!

Artist of the Decade

1m 56s

Last edited:
Back