The Truth About Michael Jackson - Bodyguard Matt Fiddes Tells All [youtube - 310k views thus far]

Lightbringer

Proud Member
The talking about MJ starts at about 29 minutes in!

Fiddes seems to know more about the allegations from Safechuck & Robson than Michael Jacksons discography, which is not necessarily a bad thing :D

Is this the longest time a host ever has let him talk about MJ?

Last edited:
He speaks quite highly of MJ but personally, I wouldn't believe a single word he's saying.

Only worked with Michael for a short period but he's another who's using his name for clout.
Why does he need clout when he was a multi millionaire at age 20 and already then had more money than he could spend in a life time? I just dont dont understand why he would go out on a limb and support MJ against the child abuse allegations and put his reputation at stake all the time when clearly he is already more famous and successful than what is healthy?

I am not saying you are wrong as I were not there and have no idea, but for me it makes little sense for him to be just another clout chaser. And if he is he is one hell of a good liar!

Last edited:
He speaks quite highly of MJ but personally, I wouldn't believe a single word he's saying.

Only worked with Michael for a short period but he's another who's using his name for clout.
Yup, held an umbrella for him once or twice. Back in the day no one used to take him seriously. Unfortunately I think some fans look the other way now simply because he speaks positively about MJ.

Some info on this guy:

Yup, held an umbrella for him once or twice. Back in the day no one used to take him seriously. Unfortunately I think some fans look the other way now simply because he speaks positively about MJ.

Some info on this guy:

So you are saying I spent 2 hours listening to an absolute batshit crazy liar? :D

Thats some seriously fucked up stuff in that link.

Why does he need clout when he was a multi millionaire at age 20 and already then had more money than he could spend in a life time? I just dont dont understand why he would go out on a limb and support MJ against the child abuse allegations and put his reputation at stake all the time when clearly he is already more famous and successful than what is healthy?

I am not saying you are wrong as I were not there and have no idea, but for me it makes little sense for him to be just another clout chaser. And if he is he is one hell of a good liar!
Nobody would be interested in talking to him / paying to interview him if Michael wasn't mentioned. How many people would sit through an hour long interview on the subject of Martial arts?

Some info on this guy:

Someone who will lie and exaggerate their relationship with Michael even if its to say positive things about him is still a Liar and that person can easily flip over to the other side. Jacobshagen is a perfect example of this.

The talking about MJ starts at about 29 minutes in!

Fiddes seems to know more about the allegations from Safechuck & Robson than Michael Jacksons discography, which is not necessarily a bad thing :D

Is this the longest time a host ever has let him talk about MJ?

The guy is a fraud and should not be promoted by fans. He only held Michael's umbrella once. They were not close friends.

Just because he defends Michael means nothings. jacobshagen use to defend Michael too until it no longer benefited him then he flipped over to the guilter side.

Fiddes would do the same if he thought it would benefit him. He lied about being blankets father to make money. His girlfriend exposed him. He told her it was "a money maker"

This man did not know Michael like that. They were not friends. He was an umbrella holder, anything beyond that that he's claiming is a lie.

Jacobshagen used to defend Michael too, and he would also lie and claim they were friends when he only met him once.

Fans didn't call him out because he was saying nice things

and now look what happened, he flipped over to the guilty side and appeared in that despicable Austrailain hit piece that now has over 60 million views on youtube. Telling blantant lies without one once of remorse.

Was MJ a black belt that wanted to take his martial-art to the next level?

Was MJ a black belt that wanted to take his martial-art to the next level?
Michael and his brothers studied kung fu with Liang Kam Yuen when they were young, but they never said what level of belt they had. Matt Fiddes says that Michael told him he had a black belt in kung fu, but since Matt is not a credible source, we won't know for sure until someone more credible speaks out. Michael also received the honorific 5th degree black belt in karate in 1998, but we don't know what level of belt he had before he received the honorific 5th degree. A Japanese article published on July 26, 1998 says that he has been training in karate since November.

Matt didn't always speak positive about MJ remember!

Don't mind the negative title, it's positive about MJ and has some interesting stuff (like him having hundreds of hours of footage of MJ for security reasons)

Don't mind the negative title, it's positive about MJ and has some interesting stuff (like him having hundreds of hours of footage of MJ for security reasons)

Fiddes is a fraud. Another shana and jacobshagen, He did not know Michael, he was not his friend. He held his umbrella and is now trying to sell stories for attention and money.

His girlfriend exposed him for lying and saying he was Bigis father for money

Well it's what people get for wasting time on a YouTube video on a musician, that isn't even about music.

This is a tiring cycle. Rest in Peace, Michael.

Someone who will lie and exaggerate their relationship with Michael even if its to say positive things about him is still a Liar and that person can easily flip over to the other side. Jacobshagen is a perfect example of this.
exactly (y)

When he turns on Michael you'll be trying to discredit him when its too late.

He needs to be called out NOW, He's a liar and a fraud.
No I won't because I don't waste my time arguing with people on nonsense, outside of here anyway.

You don't know me.

And I don't spend time hearing from people who had nothing to do with MJs art.

Anyway, most or all sychophants are obvious.

Fiddes is a fraud. Another shana and jacobshagen, He did not know Michael, he was not his friend. He held his umbrella and is now trying to sell stories for attention and money.

His girlfriend exposed him for lying and saying he was Bigis father for money
Could be, still he has some interesting stuff and footage

Back