The Truth on MJ

As I have stated to you before, just because you have a built up supply of perscription drugs in your home, doesn't mean you are an addict. I have just experienced that very situation myself. I accidently got a double 30-day perscription for Vicodin that I didn't even need the one for so now it just sits there in case I have a some pain. I still have about 28 pills from the Percocet perscription I got a few months ago for a surgery I had but didn't need the pain pills for. I must have a really high tollerance for pain.
Mike must have had a a low to moderate tollerance for pain but then again, he had a hell of a lot of pain to deal with. As I sit and try to imagine what thoughts went though his head, the stress that was put upon him and the pain all that caused, along with the dancer's feet, the lupus and vitaligo anguish and the misconceptions behind all of that . . .
Wow. :no: It is a wonder our baby lasted as long as he did. If he only hadn't tried to do these shows for us, he would still be with us. We're so sorry we demanded so much of you Mike. We should have know you wouldn't stop giving us what we wanted, even if it killed you. How many others would give their life trying to please others? I can only think of one other who did. :wub: We love you Mike.

If people would only "think" before jumping to conclusions they would have some sympathy and understanding for MJ. NO ONE (media) takes into account the countless injuries, scalp surgeries, and other stuff that ailed MJ. They certainly don't take into account his medical condition lupus, which can explain much of the meds IF HE was taking. I know personally how Lupus can affect a person.

Sorry Mods- not sure if we are allowed to talk about MJ's medical stuff- I won't mention it again.

i think pple are misunderstanding this "drug thing"

VERY!

Michael had to take pills for VITILIGO, LUPUS, CRONIC BACK PAIN, CRONIC LEG PAIN and so many more, He didn't start Because He Wanted to. He started because HE HAD TO, TO make himself better to have Less pain and to treat the pain he had.

and when ppl. say "Drug", its Not the drug on the streets.:bugeyed Its prescription drug.

And really, If he drunk wine or any alcohol, Wtf,:blink: how is it really our business .

I'm Not saying that Michael was Perfect. No human being is perfect. And from what i know, he was dependent on pain medication in the 90's. There were no signs for me to come to a decision about him being dependent on pain Meds. in the 2000's. But if he was, I Completely understand. HOW the H*ll can a man survive this kind of Harsh Torture????After all that he went through, Its Amazing to me how he was that strong.

What we KNOW Now, Has been coming from THE MEDIA. I don't care if its CNN or anything...But I still have doubts about almost EVERYTHING They're saying. I don't KNOW If I'm being IGNORANT. But to tell Y'all the truth, Anything concerning Michael is ALWAYS bound to Not make sense.

There are ppl. who are either For him or Against him STILL in the media.

Soon or later, The truth Will Come out. I don't think anyone can stop that.

"Lies run sprints, but truth run Marathons" Michael Jackson

Love,
ROMI

i believe in Michael
he will not working with drugs, and forever he will not be
he just use some medicine to help him to rest.
Everyone need rest, not extra of Michaael...
I don't know how to say them, but hope them understand in Michael.

RIP Michael
I'll never let you part,
For you're always in my heart.

What I don't get is people just perfer to forget the man had LUPUS. Which causes sever pain.

As I stated in another post.

I beleive Michael was in a lot of pain especially during his tours. I don't think he used Propofol anyother time except when he was preparing for a tour and touring. You all have seen him he moves all over the stage jumping around and stuff. He had to be in pain after a show. I have experienced sever pain, and it is impossible to sleep. Sleep is so important espically to some one as active as Michael was during his tours.

I think this is why he didn't like to tour, because he knew what he had to do to him self in order to perform at his best.

Addict my ass, I don't by that. Every thing isn't as clear as some may want it to seem.

And about the doctor shopping, this all started during the prep for the tour. I truly think if he never agreed to do that damn tour he would still be here with us. It's so F'd up.

The media makes such an ugly picture of everything. When really they don't know what the F*ck they are talking about.

Who cares if mike drank. Like some one said his grown.

VERY!

Michael had to take pills for VITILIGO, LUPUS, CRONIC BACK PAIN, CRONIC LEG PAIN and so many more, He didn't start Because He Wanted to. He started because HE HAD TO, TO make himself better to have Less pain and to treat the pain he had.

and when ppl. say "Drug", its Not the drug on the streets.:bugeyed Its prescription drug.

And really, If he drunk wine or any alcohol, Wtf,:blink: how is it really our business .

I'm Not saying that Michael was Perfect. No human being is perfect. And from what i know, he was dependent on pain medication in the 90's. There were no signs for me to come to a decision about him being dependent on pain Meds. in the 2000's. But if he was, I Completely understand. HOW the H*ll can a man survive this kind of Harsh Torture????After all that he went through, Its Amazing to me how he was that strong.

What we KNOW Now, Has been coming from THE MEDIA. I don't care if its CNN or anything...But I still have doubts about almost EVERYTHING They're saying. I don't KNOW If I'm being IGNORANT. But to tell Y'all the truth, Anything concerning Michael is ALWAYS bound to Not make sense.

There are ppl. who are either For him or Against him STILL in the media.

Soon or later, The truth Will Come out. I don't think anyone can stop that.

"Lies run sprints, but truth run Marathons" Michael Jackson

Love,
ROMI

I agree 100%.

And I'm sorry, but... what is this thread really about? Michael not using drugs or he being "MY best friend who told ME..."?

Back