the V > ^ Game

^ No, maybe Victoria :unsure:.. but I don't know whether she is important. :p :D
> I see, at least four more. :D
V Is this "someone new" someone you like? :p

^Yeah. I didn't really at first, mainly because I don't like new characters, but she/he grew on me. :D
> Oh, she's not important. But the episode in which she was introduced was hilarious. :rofl:
V Do you like new characters?

^ In general yes. :D
> I see. :shifty: ..... That ep was indeed funny. :rofl:
V Why don't you like new characters? :p

^ I don't like change. :p
> I'm going to watch LOTR. :D
V When will you watch Angel? :shifty:

^ Possibly in a few minutes. :p :D
> Cool. :D
V Don't you think that movie is toooooo long? :D

^NO! I LOVE THAT MOVIE AND I'M GOING TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL I'M OLD AND I CAN'T SEE ANYMORE AND THEN I'LL LISTEN TO IT UNTIL I'M DEAF!
> I'm obsessed, okay? :lmao:
V What's up? :p

^ Nothing much. :p
> That movie must be really great. :rofl:
V How are you?

^Alright.
> You mean to say you've never seen it? :shock:
V How's school? :D

^ Okay... a bit boring. :p
> Yes, never seen it. :ph34r: ... I wanted to watch it once, but three hours were to long for me. :p
V Should I watch it some time? :D

^YES! It's my favorite movie. :D And you obviously don't have to watch all three of them in one day. :rofl:
> The first one may seem a bit boring in the beginning, but if you give it a chance, it gets interesting. :D And the others just keep getting better. :D
V How far are you in Angel? :shifty:

^ I'm just watched 18 today. :D
> It would never even occur to me to watch all three in one day. :blink: :lol: ... but thanks for the warning. :D ... If I have very much time, I'll give it a try. :D
V How's school? :D

^It's fine. First week is always a bit slow. :lol:
> You should. :D
V Have you met Fred yet? :shifty:

^ Who's Fred? :scratch:
> Sometime soon. :yes:
V Are you tired?

^Yes, I'll be off in a few minutes. :p
> Guess not then. :rofl: Fred is the new character I told you about. But I didn't remember if you meet at the end of season 2 or the beginning of 3. :p But I looked and you'll meet in the next episode. :D Although it won't be until ep 20 that you get a good look. :p
V So, what do you think of Cordy?

^ I like her! She's funny! :D
> okaaay.... :shifty:
V Why do you ask me about Cordy? :p

^Because I have no one else to ask you about. :rofl:
> Unless I ask you about someone in Buffy I haven't yet.
V Like Dawn... what do you think of her?

^ She's cool! I like her. :yes: ... I was just talking about her with Smile. :rofl: I read she's the most disliked character of Buffy. :huh:
> I see. :lmao:
V Do you like her?

^Yes, but I didn't at first.
> Yeah, probably because a lot of people have a hard time accepting that she's actually real. She was very spoiled in the first few episodes and she annoyed me, but I really liked the way she developed. :yes: I ended up really liking her and Michelle Trachtenberg is a formidable actress. She has an awful singing voice though. :rofl:
V By the way, whose voice did you like best? In the musical? Except Spike. :p

^ Except Spike? :wtf: :D ... I don't remember them exactly... Tara I guess. :D
> I liked her right from the beginning. :lol: ... Good that she didn't sing solo, then... or did she? :unsure:
V Same question. :D

^Tara's. :yes: Although Giles was alright as well.
> Yeah, well Spike was the obvious answer. :lol: She did. :rofl: And her voice is terribly high pitched and sort of... well bad. :lol:
V What's up? :D How was the first week? :shifty:

^ Good. :D ... I'm just doing a "praparation class" now actually, so it's not that difficult. :D
> I don't remember her singing. :rofl: .... But since you asked that question Tara's song "Under you spell" doesn't wanna get out of my head. :p :D
V How are your knees? ;)

^Fine. I seem to have healed very quickly. :scratch: I got Slayer powers. :rofl:
> I love that song. :D She has a good voice.
V Are you glad the weekend is here?

^ Yep. :D
> Sure, slayer powers. :lmao: .... I agree, the song is great. :agree:
V Are you busy this weekend?

^I was today, but I have no plans for tomorrow. :p
> Yeah. :rofl: I think they come with fighting skills. The better I get, the faster I heal. :lmao:
V Are you?

^ Yes. :p
> I always get sleepy when I watch a movie. :rofl:
V Are you wearing PJ's?

^Yep.
> Now I'm sleepy too.
V What are you watching? :shifty:

Back