The way you make me feel- Reharsal-footage 1993

I've mentioned it before from another post, that the whole meeting with that Chandler b@$^@#%$ and uttering threats towards Michael by saying "I'm gonna ruin you!" and all that has been bothering Michael so much is why he broke down nearing the end of "The Way You Make Me Feel".

That why i can't understand why Michael lawyers told him to settle and move on.

I should have never watch that video my heart is heavy now on God Michael was in so much pain that day.:(

Sad to watch.

It's really intresting to hear him speak the lyrics though...

"Without meeting Jordan, Abrams then sent Rothman a letter on July 15 stating there was "reasonable suspicion" of sexual abuse and if it had been a real case, he would be required by law to contact the Los Angeles County Department of Children's Services (DCS). On August 4, Chandler and Jordan met with Jackson and Anthony Pellicano, Jackson's private investigator, and Chandler read out Abrams' letter. He then opened negotiations to resolve the issue with a financial settlement. On August 16, three days after Chandler and Rothman had rejected a $350,000 offer from Jackson's camp, June's attorney notified Rothman that he would be filing papers next morning to force Chandler to return Jordan to allow him to go on the Asian leg of Jackson's Dangerous World Tour."

"On the day Jackson began the third leg of his tour, news of the allegations broke to the public and received worldwide media attention. Jackson ultimately cancelled the remainder of the tour due to health problems arising from the scandal. In January 1994 Jackson reached a financial settlement with the Chandlers to resolve the matter and in September a criminal investigation was closed due to lack of evidence. Five months after Jackson's death, Evan Chandler killed himself on November 5, 2009, in his apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey."

Quote from Wikipedia.

"Without meeting Jordan, Abrams then sent Rothman a letter on July 15 stating there was "reasonable suspicion" of sexual abuse and if it had been a real case, he would be required by law to contact the Los Angeles County Department of Children's Services (DCS). On August 4, Chandler and Jordan met with Jackson and Anthony Pellicano, Jackson's private investigator, and Chandler read out Abrams' letter. He then opened negotiations to resolve the issue with a financial settlement. On August 16, three days after Chandler and Rothman had rejected a $350,000 offer from Jackson's camp, June's attorney notified Rothman that he would be filing papers next morning to force Chandler to return Jordan to allow him to go on the Asian leg of Jackson's Dangerous World Tour."

"On the day Jackson began the third leg of his tour, news of the allegations broke to the public and received worldwide media attention. Jackson ultimately cancelled the remainder of the tour due to health problems arising from the scandal. In January 1994 Jackson reached a financial settlement with the Chandlers to resolve the matter and in September a criminal investigation was closed due to lack of evidence. Five months after Jackson's death, Evan Chandler killed himself on November 5, 2009, in his apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey."

Quote from Wikipedia.

That's exactly when that b@$^@#% threatened Michael.

Invincible777;4121080 said:

Quote from Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is unfortunately mostly hijacked by haters who dictate the narrative of what is written and what is omitted about the allegations, so I would not quote it on the allegations. It is actually horrible.

For example, in the bolded part they make it look like it was Michael who offered them money, when in fact it is stated even in the Chandlers' own book that it was Evan who started to demand money. Why is all that info left out of the Wikipedia article then? Pretty deliberately if you ask me. How can you "accidentaly" leave out all this?

August 4, 1993 – A meeting takes place between Michael Jackson, his private investigator Anthony Pellicano*, Evan Chandler and Jordan Chandler in a suite at the Westwood Marquis Hotel. Later that day Evan Chandler and Barry Rothman meet Pellicano in Rothman’s office where they make a demand for $20 million to not to turn to authorities and not to go public with allegations of child sexual abuse against the entertainer.

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-timeline-of-the-1993-allegations-against-michael-jackson/

According to Ray Chandler’s book, All That Glitters, with Dr. Mathis Abrams’ letter in his hand, Evan attempted to “negotiate” with Michael Jackson and wanted to do so alone. In the chapter entitled “August 1” the book states:

“Although Evan was certain Michael’s actions toward Jordie were harmful, he still did not believe them to be intentional. As twisted as Michael was, Evan believed Michael genuinely cared about Jordie, and that if he could talk to Michael alone and explain his concerns, Michael would understand and together they could work out a solution, “without the damn lawyers.” [1; page 99]

Jackson, however, refused to negotiate with Evan “without the damn lawyers”. According to All That Glitters, Jordan’s step father, David Schwartz had already delivered the news of the Abrams’ letter to Jackson’s private investigator, Anthony Pellicano, so Jackson already could suspect that Evan was up to something. Additionally, Jackson had already listened to the secretly taped phone conversation between Evan and Schwartz, recorded on July 8, 1993. Nevertheless, Jackson agreed to meet with Evan but only in the presence of his lawyer, Bert Fields or Pellicano. The telephone conversation between Evan and Jackson is described as follows in All That Glitters:
“I just want to find out what’s going on between you two,” Evan explained. “You don’t need a lawyer. We can work this out ourselves.”
Michael wouldn’t budge: Pellicano or Fields had to attend.

“We may talk about some embarrassing things for both of you,” Evan cautioned.
“Anything you say to me, you can say to Bert,” Michael insisted.
“But I don’t think anyone else should hear these things. I don’t want you to get in trouble. I just…” Click.

This phone call was a turning point for Evan. “I understood that a man in Michael’s position needed lawyers for everything, but this was not business, not to me. I really thought we could work it out if we could get all the lawyers out of the picture, and I thought Michael would want that too. If I wasn’t bringing a lawyer, why did he need one?” [1; page 100]

The meeting took place on August 4 at the Westwood Marquis Hotel. Present were Michael Jackson, Anthony Pellicano and Evan and Jordan Chandler. According to Mary A. Fischer’s 1994 GQ magazine article:
“On seeing Jackson, says Pellicano, Chandler gave the singer an affectionate hug (a gesture, some say, that would seem to belie the dentist’s suspicions that Jackson had molested his son), then reached into his pocket, pulled out Abrams’s letter and began reading passages from it. When Chandler got to the parts about child molestation, the boy, says Pellicano, put his head down and then looked up at Jackson with a surprised expression, as if to say “I didn’t say that.” As the meeting broke up, Chandler pointed his finger at Jackson, says Pellicano, and warned “I’m going to ruin you.” [2]

The hug is mentioned in Ray Chandler’s book as well: “Evan then walked over to Michael and embraced the star with a big, happy-to-see-you hug, patting him on the back like an old friend.”[1; page 102] And then it is explained in a peculiar way:

“In an interview for Vanity Fair six months after the Westwood Marquis meeting, Pellicano drew attention to the fact that Evan hugged Michael at the start of the meeting.”If I believed somebody molested my kid and I got that close to him, I’d be on death row right now.” Supposedly this means that because Evan didn’t kill Michael right then and there, he really didn’t believe the molestation occurred.
Pellicano, of course, would have us believe Evan had already accused Michael of molesting Jordie as part of an extortion attempt, so when Evan hugged him it showed he knew Michael had done no such thing. But if Evan went there to extort Michael, why would he start off by giving him a big hug? Why would he act friendly? Wouldn’t he at least pretend that he believed Michael had molested Jordie and that he was angry? Especially with Michael’s audio expert/private investigator present as a witness! That Evan walked into the meeting and gave Michael a big hug only corroborates that Evan went there with the belief that Michael genuinely cared for Jordie and hadn’t done anything intentional to hurt him. After all, the idea that Michael was being accused of intentionally harming the boy — that a “molestation” had occurred — did not originate in Evan’s mind. It was Anthony Pellicano and Bert Fields who first used the term.” [1; page 107]

How many parents would give the person whom they suspect to have molested their child a “happy-to-see-you hug” and would “pat him on the back like an old friend”? And how many parents would have to “pretend” to be angry with the alleged molester, instead of genuinely be angry? Another remarkable aspect of the above quoted text is Evan’s apparent attempt to refrain from the use of the term “molestation”.Remember, this meeting took place after Jordan allegedly already “confessed” to Evan. Jackson and his people understood that Jackson was being accused of child molestation, even if Evan was careful not to make that accusation himself. At the Westwood Marquis Hotel Evan had only read Dr. Abrams’ letter, he did not make any accusation in his own words. Apparently, Evan and his attorney Barry Rothman were trying to make sure that Evan could not be sued later if the allegations were proven to be false. Actually, according to Ray Chandler’s book, Rothman warned Pellicano on August 1, that Evan could not be sued even if the allegations were found to be untrue:

“But Barry was not intimidated. He informed Pellicano that Evan had made no public statements of defamatory remarks about Michael in any way. And further, that Evan, as a dentist, was a mandatory reporter governed by the same requirements as any licensed health professional. Not only was he required to report his suspicions to the proper authorities, but he could not be sued for doing so even if they turned out to be incorrect.” [1; page 100]

As for Mary A. Fischer’s claim about the reaction of Jordan when his father read the Abrams’ letter, it is brought up in an article that Ray Chandler wrote for his now defunct website in 2005 and the context tends to confirm Pellicano’s account: Ray Chandler uses it as a defense against the claim that Sodium Amytal was administered to Jordan. [Details about this and how it tends to support Pellicano’s account can be found in this article.] According to All That Glitters, a day after Rothaman warned Pellicano that Evan could not be sued even if the allegations were found to be false, allegedly Pellicano called Rothman and “announced he had a way of working everything out. Michael would help Jordie and Evan “reestablish their relationship” by assisting them in setting up a screenwriting career. That way they could spend lots of time together doing what they loved best.” [1; page 101]

According to the book, this offer was the first thing that Evan brought up at the Westwood Marquis Hotel on August 4, but Pellicano denied making the offer and it became clear that he was not willing to offer him anything. According to All That Glitters, this made Evan “frustrated by Pellicano’s attitude, and Michael’s apparent condoning of it” [1; page 102-103] and Evan allegedly told the entertainer that he knew what he had done to Jordan and that the boy had confirmed it. The book claims “Evan then asked his son to confirm that he had, and the boy nodded affirmatively” [1; page 103], to which Jackson looked straight into Jordan’s eyes and said: “I didn’t do anything.”[1; page 103] Allegedly, for Evan this was “the defining moment”:

“For Evan, it was
the defining moment. “I knew Michael was screwed up, but until that point I wasn’t sure where he was coming from. Part of me still believed he was genuinely in love with Jordie and was acting innocently out of a warped mind, without any forethought or cunning. “But his smile was chilling, like the smile you see on a serial killer or rapist who continually declares his innocence despite mountains of evidence against him. I knew it immediately; Michael Jackson was a child molester! It was suddenly so obvious, June had been fooled, Jordie had been fooled, and I had been fooled. The entire world had been fooled by this pitiful creature with a brilliant but criminal mind.” [1; page 103]

According to All That Glitters Jordan “confessed” to Evan on July 16, yet Ray Chandler describes this moment on August 4 as the defining moment; a moment in which Jackson looked into Jordan’s eyes and said he didn’t do anything. We are to believe that this is what convinced Evan that Jackson was a child molester? Not that his son had earlier “confessed” to him? Ray Chandler closes the account of the meeting by stating:
“Evan felt victorious. Not because he had won anything, but because he had finally solved the puzzle. Not only had there been sex between his son and Michael, but he now understood Michael’s true feelings. He had glimpse into the man’s heart, and it was not a pretty sight.” [1; page 104]

Jordan allegedly “confessed” to his father on July 16, but according to this storyline Evan “solved the puzzle” only on August 4, and does that by interpreting Jackson’s denial in a rather peculiar way. Evan’s new conviction, however, didn’t prevent him from continuing his “negotiations” with Jackson. After the Westwood Marquis Hotel meeting, Pellicano was invited to meet with Barry Rothman and Evan at Rothman’s office and that is when Evan and Rothman made their $20 million demand. Ray Chandler’s reasoning for that is:

“Evan had two goals. First and foremost was the welfare of his son. On the surface Jordie seemed fine, but this wasn’t surface stuff. Dr. Abrams had expressed deep concern for the boy and left Evan with the impression that serious damage might already have occurred.
[Note: Dr. Abrams had not met Jordan yet at this point. Evan refers to Dr. Abrams’ letter here, which was in answer of the version of events that he and his lawyer presented to Abrams.] Evan hoped for the best but needed to prepare for the worst. If Jordie needed long-term counseling it could be expensive, and they would have to find a state that did not require psychotherapists to report child abuse to the authorities. That could mean relocating and closing his dental practice. How would he support his family? A worst case scenario to be sure, but possible. Soured by his experience with Pellicano and Michael — in particular, “Michael looking into Jordie’s eyes and denying their intimacy” — Evan’s second goal was to punish Michael. “I didn’t want him to get off scot-free. But a few million is chump change to him. I figured twenty million was definitely punishing amount. At the very least it would give him something to think about. If it turned out Jordie was okay and didn’t need a lot of counseling, so much the better*. He’d be set for life. He deserved it after what Michael did to him. “And it wasn’t just the sex part. Everyone made a big deal about the sex – the press, the cops, the DA. That was important, sure, but it wasn’t the main thing for me. It was what Michael did to him to get to that point. He took over his mind and isolated him from his family and friends and everyone he cared for. He made him his own little slave. On the outside it looked like he was showing Jordie the time of his life, but on the inside he was robbing him of his individuality, his soul. That was the real crime, and that’s what I wanted Michael to pay for.” [1; page 108-109]

(*Not surprisingly, Jordan indeed did not need a lot of counseling.) Others have differing account about where the $20 million sum demanded by Evan (who was an aspiring screenwriter) came from. On August 28, 1993 the Los Angeles Times wrote: “Film industry sources have said that the boy’s father sought a $20-million movie production and financing deal with Jackson.” [4] A friend of Jackson, painter David Nordahl elaborated that in an interview he gave to the Reflections on the Dance website in 2010:

“I was working on sketches for his [Jackson’s] film production company, called Lost Boys Productions. Sony had given him (Michael) $40 million to start this production company and that little boy
’s dad (Evan Chandler), who considered himself to be show business material, because he had written part of a script. After that he considered himself a Hollywood screenwriter, and being friends with Michael and his son being friends with Michael, this guy had assumed that Michael was going to make him a partner in this film production company and that’s where the $20 million figure came from. He wanted half of that Sony money. It was proven. It was an extortion. Michael listened to his business advisors and they all told him to keep his mouth shut and to go on to Korea, go on with your tour, you’re in the middle of a tour. We’ll take care of it.” [5]

Back to Evan Chandler’s opinion that $20 million was “punishing amount”: why not leave punishment up to the proper authorities? The answer in All That Glitters is that Evan thought they would not believe them and he was concerned about the publicity that the allegations would bring. Ray Chandler writes about that concern:

“It wasn’t just after the fact that Evan made these claims. He expressed his fears about a public airing on Dave’s secret tape, six weeks before the affair became public. “It’s gonna be bigger than all of us put together, and the whole thing’s just gonna crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in its sight.” His son and himself included.” [1; page 109]

However, there’s a problem with this claim. In the taped phone conversation between Evan and David Schwartz, and in the context, that statement wasn’t an expression of concern. On the contrary.

“MR. CHANDLER: It’s unfortunately gonna be too late, then, and nothing’s gonna matter at that point.

MR. SCHWARTZ: Why?
MR. CHANDLER: Because the fact is so ****ing overwhelming –

MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah?
MR. CHANDLER: — that everybody’s going to be destroyed in the process. The facts themselves are gonna – once this thing starts rolling –

MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah.
MR. CHANDLER: — the facts themselves are gonna overwhelm. It’s gonna be bigger than all of us put together, and the whole thing’s just gonna crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in its sight. That’s [tape irregularity] humiliating, believe me.
MR. SCHWARTZ: Yeah. And is that good?
MR. CHANDLER: Yeah. It’s great.
MR. SCHWARTZ: Why?
MR. CHANDLER: Great, because –
MR. SCHWARTZ: I mean, is that how you’re –
MR. CHANDLER: Because June and Jordy and Michael –
MR. CHANDLER: — have forced me to take it to the extreme –

MR. CHANDLER: — to get their attention. How pitiful, piti****ingful they are to have done that.”[3]

(Towards the end of our article about the settlement you can read some more facts those go against the claim that the Chandlers settled for money and tried to avoid a criminal trial because they were wary of publicity.)

Here is how that $350,000 offer happened - obviously it wasn't a serious offer considering the circumstances. Pellicano simply wanted to have Evan on tape negotiating about money:

According to All That Glitters, Rothman was convinced that Jackson would not pay $20 million, so he tried to talk Evan down to $5 million, but Evan was intractable because he believed “five million was a pay-off, not a punishment.” He wanted Michael punished for what he now believed was a blatant molestation.” [1; page 109] According to the book, on August 9 Pellicano came back with a counteroffer of $1 million to fund three screenplays written by Evan and Jordan. Evan turned it down. Then on August 13 Pellicano’s next offer, which made it clear that Pellicano was rather just keeping them in check and mocking them and not seriously bargaining, shocked Rothman and Evan: $350,000.
“Barry couldn’t believe his ears. Pellicano was completely ignoring the rules of the game. Barry started at twenty million, Pellicano had countered with one million, surely the next number should be somewhere in between. And strange as it was that Pellicano had lowered his million dollar offer, it was even crazier that he refused to reinstate it when Barry told him that he had “busted [his] hump for three days…getting Evan to hopefully agree.” [1; page 117-118]

According to the book, on August 17 Pellicano called Rothman to find out if Evan accepted the offer.

“Barry told him no, but suggested again that Evan might be willing to take the original million dollar offer if Pellicano was willing to renew it. “It’s never going to happen,” the investigator insisted.” [1; page 121]

The day before, on August 16, June Chandler’s attorney, Michael Freeman informed Rothman that they had filed a motion for a Court Order to have Jordan returned to his mother, June Chandler. In response to that and frustrated by Jackson’s refusal to pay him off, on August 17 Evan took Jordan to Dr. Abrams where the boy made his allegations against Michael Jackson, which inevitably involved the authorities and afforded Evan the ability to get custody of Jordan. According to All That Glitters:

“In a phone conversation the night before Freeman’s request was to be heard in court, Barry counseled Evan that unless he was willing to walk into the courtroom and accuse Michael of molesting Jordie, he didn’t have a prayer of winning; June had legal custody and that was all she needed to get Jordie back.” [1; page 119]

If one were to follow the above events, it is clear that Jackson had plenty of opportunities to pay off the Chandlers, had he really wanted to, before the case went public or to the authorities. He chose not to do so, which baffled Evan. Ray Chandler writes in his book:

“Fields and Pellicano already knew Evan was willing to negotiate. Why not pay him off and nip the nightmare in the bud while you’ve got the opportunity? Especially when you know your man is guilty of sleeping with little boys, at least. Not only do you avoid a civil suit, but also, more important, you buy your way around authorities by removing their star witness. Ten, twenty, thirty million? Money’s no object. The deal could be a
fait accompli within hours. And if it doesn’t work, you can always come out swingin’ anyway.” [1; page 126]

and
“On the morning of August 17, 1993, as he negotiated with Barry Rothman, Anthony Pellicano had in his possession a copy of the psychiatrists report with the names omitted. He held in his hand the future of the most famous entertainer in human history. Yet the tape is replete with examples of Pellicano refusing to compromise on what would amount to chump change to Jackson. Why take the chance of Michael’s name ending up on that report and triggering an investigation?” [1; page 138]

Whether you use the term extortion to describe the above events or not, Ray Chandler closes the chapter about the “negotiations” with a standalone paragraph, as if to summarize the chapter and emphasize:

“Had Michael paid the twenty million dollars demanded of him in August, rather than the following January, he might have spent the next ten years as the world’s most famous entertainer, instead of the world’s most infamous child molester.”
[1; page 128]

Yes, this is coming right from the accuser’s family. Meanwhile, please remember how Jordan’s allegations emerged: his father basically threatened and pressured him into saying what he wanted to hear. The same father who then used these allegations to try to “negotiate” with Jackson for money.

http://michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-chandlers-monetary-demands/

So how were all these monetary demands by the Chandlers turned into one monetary offer by MJ on Wikipedia and no mention of its circumstances and the fact that Evan was the first to demand money, that he wanted $20 million then offered to go away for $1 million then we hear from the Chandlers' own mouth that on August 17

"Yet the tape is replete with examples of Pellicano refusing to compromise on what would amount to chump change to Jackson. Why take the chance of Michael’s name ending up on that report and triggering an investigation?”

Last edited:
That why i can't understand why Michael lawyers told him to settle and move on.

I should have never watch that video my heart is heavy now on God Michael was in so much pain that day.:(

The strain on MJ's health and the media coverage which was biased beyond belief. Add to that civil cases can go on for years and MJ was denied the request of having the criminal trial before the civil (yet more evidence of his innocence). He was also denied none of his defence evidence be taken from the civil trial and used in the criminal. Adding to this during the civil trial Jordy would of been deposed meaning any flaws in his story could of been eradicated by Sneddon. Things weren't on MJ's side really. There's also the possibility MJ didn't want to put Jordy through that. As even though such allegations were made against him by Jordy it was clear who was forcing him into it.

Another concerning thing for MJ would of been that Court TV were looking to televise the civil trial. This means MJ would of had to of shown the photos of his genitalia to prove there was no match. That could of been the final straw, it would of been for just about anybody. Even though he'd prove his innocence by showing them the media wouldn't care and would of had a field day.

One thing that I do find suspicious about the settlement occurring is that Johnnie Cochran and Larry Feldman were good friends. Bert Fields didn't want a settlement as he thought it'd look like a sign of guilt. He also wanted to cross examine Jordy. Cochran took over for Fields and immediately he began negotiating a settlement. According to Bonnie Ezkenazi Howard Weitzman wanted a settlement from the get go. Once Fields was out the way Weitzman frought in Cochran who in turn shared his feelings of a settlement. Weitzman says he was against a settlement despite his signature being on the paper...

I believe also Cochran then hired Feldman to represent him in civil cases.

Do we actually know that this is from a date after the news broke? Or are we projecting stuff and assuming he was just down about that?
He could have just been tired/headache/etc.
I mean, he's got the outfit on, so he was probably going through rehearsals prior to this.

Him speaking the words sounds like William Shatners "singing" :D (google it)

Also, it's weird seeing Dangerous rehearsals this way (clear footage, better camera angles,etc. I'm so used to the yellow shirt tapes we all know).

In any case, tired or being down, he was on point with that Dangerous rehearsal

(maybe I skimmed too fast. Did someone not post this new (?) rehearsal footage of Dangerous?)

(watch in 60fps)!

edit: Just realized this was all part of something greater via 2000 Watts

Last edited:
Do we actually know that this is from a date after the news broke? Or are we projecting stuff and assuming he was just down about that?

No one is "projecting". The person who uploaded the material says it is from August 16, 1993 and it was discussed in detail in this thread before what happened on and around that date in his life. I am not sure why it is so difficult for some of his fans to imagine that allegations like that would have an emotional effect on him. That does not mean he could not have other, physical problems as well (eg. his scalp surgery was an issue), but obviously sever emotional pain would not help his mood either.

Another concerning thing for MJ would of been that Court TV were looking to televise the civil trial. This means MJ would of had to of shown the photos of his genitalia to prove there was no match.

I don't think that is the case. In fact, the Chandlers lawyer asked the court to bar the photos from the civil court so most likely it would not have been a part of it.

Last edited:
The strain on MJ's health and the media coverage which was biased beyond belief. Add to that civil cases can go on for years and MJ was denied the request of having the criminal trial before the civil (yet more evidence of his innocence). He was also denied none of his defence evidence be taken from the civil trial and used in the criminal. Adding to this during the civil trial Jordy would of been deposed meaning any flaws in his story could of been eradicated by Sneddon. Things weren't on MJ's side really. There's also the possibility MJ didn't want to put Jordy through that. As even though such allegations were made against him by Jordy it was clear who was forcing him into it.

Another concerning thing for MJ would of been that Court TV were looking to televise the civil trial. This means MJ would of had to of shown the photos of his genitalia to prove there was no match. That could of been the final straw, it would of been for just about anybody. Even though he'd prove his innocence by showing them the media wouldn't care and would of had a field day.

One thing that I do find suspicious about the settlement occurring is that Johnnie Cochran and Larry Feldman were good friends. Bert Fields didn't want a settlement as he thought it'd look like a sign of guilt. He also wanted to cross examine Jordy. Cochran took over for Fields and immediately he began negotiating a settlement. According to Bonnie Ezkenazi Howard Weitzman wanted a settlement from the get go. Once Fields was out the way Weitzman frought in Cochran who in turn shared his feelings of a settlement. Weitzman says he was against a settlement despite his signature being on the paper...

I believe also Cochran then hired Feldman to represent him in civil cases.

That why i do not understand why the civil case was done before the criminal case Michael was not charge with anything this was all a big set up by Jordan father

I don't think that is the case. In fact, the Chandlers lawyer asked the court to bar the photos from the civil court so most likely it would not have been a part of it.

I ran into a hater on TMZ and he flat out denied that Chandler demanded 20 million from Michael.
Can you believe it?
They know all too well that this admission proves Michael's innocence so they want to bury it deep.

Anyway I never understood that Feldman motion.
He wanted the judge to decide whether the photos should be introduced during the trial or Michael should go through another strip search
which was conducted by the police who had nothing to do with the civil case.

What was the point of that motion?

That footage is hard to watch no matter what. Especially where he says I'm in pain. :cry:

I thought I'd read that motion was denied, however I appear to of imagined it. You're correct, my bad. A settlement occurred shortly after which may of led to there being no response.

Edit: He was refused copies of the photos and then decided to file the motion that's where I got the whole denial part mixed up.

That why i do not understand why the civil case was done before the criminal case Michael was not charge with anything this was all a big set up by Jordan father

The reason was because Larry Feldman filed a Motion For Trial preference to have the civil before the criminal case. He played on the fact Jordy was under 14. I can't find a source right now, but I believe he cited Jordy may forget things due to his age. :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
I thought I'd read that motion was denied, however I appear to of imagined it. You're correct, my bad. A settlement occurred shortly after which may of led to there being no response.

Edit: He was refused copies of the photos and then decided to file the motion that's where I got the whole denial part mixed up.

Only the plaintiff or the defendant can introduce evidence in a civil trial. So if the Chandlers did not want to introduce it only MJ's side could have. So even if the motion was denied, if the Chandlers did not want to introduce it it would have been the decision of MJ's side whether they wanted to bring those photos to court or not. The Judge could not force the introduction of it if neither parties wanted to introduce it, no matter if he had denied a motion or not.

Back