The weirdest MJ remixes (or possibly covers, official or not)

Maxym

I just posted this as reply to a topic poll ( Poll: Best MJ remix ) ... happens I'm not a remix fan in general so for me "best" remixes, those I remember the most I mean, are the "funniest/weirdest"...

I would like to find more like, do you have more?

Maxym said:
Not really sure if this is bad or good... But this make my brain go ... "Ouch! What's happening?" ...

Also this

And this

In weirdest covers caterogy, in French:

Last edited:

rolerprod

Proud Member
i must say first ones pretty good (take me back)the rest is a mess
also the official history remix the one with the music video is really weird to me - a total left turn from the original and ive always had a hard time digesting it

Maxym

Thank for the replies. Well when creating a thread about the "weirdest" remixes, I didn't expect so much discussion about official or serious remixes, those would rather have their place in the thread I linked in first post, I guess : https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/145273-Best-MJ-remix

(I feel a bit like this thread is going out of topic and at the same is hijacking the other thread's topic, which was not intended.)

Maxym

It depends ... I would say the Billie Eilish cover adds something different (and I'm really not a fan of Billie's music in general) while Cornell's cover falls completely flat for me.

NuTNC

Proud Member
Another channel, this one, is illegal and claims that he has actually run a record label. Plus, there are a lot of YT channels, about 30 more than. which he is crazy naughty. his name is Jayden Silva
instrumental covers seem terrible
I assure you that Jayden is a foolish person or thinks of himself as the center of the Internet society.
https://www.youtube.com/c/JaydenSilvaLookslikeone (There is a lot of evidence, try to find it on YouTube)
This Remix He borrowed Nick*'s Off the Wall Deluxe Uncut Mix.

PS: I have never told Jayden's heroic story.
This assumes that I am telling the story in the MJJC forum for the first time.

PS(2): Jayden's heroism is not over yet.

Last edited:

Maxym

I found one extremely weird... And bad (in at least 2 senses).
But I think it's best not to be posted...
(My brain is broken for a while now.)

(I was actually looking for audiophile releases a different artists on Discogs when I found that...)

NuTNC

Proud Member
I found one extremely weird... And bad (in at least 2 senses).
But I think it's best not to be posted...
(My brain is broken for a while now.)

(I was actually looking for audiophile releases a different artists on Discogs when I found that...)
ok, so don't mind

Top Bottom