The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

Seanc

Proud Member
Believe it or not i was in a shop today and Break of Dawn was playing.

Kenn K

Proud Member
It really bothers me that radio is terrified of Michael f'ing Jackson in 2021. I think about this a lot. I work at Dunkin', somewhere I used to hear Michael songs all the time as a customer... They play zero MJ songs, but of course, the "hoo" ad-lib can be heard during their sweeper.

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
I went to my favourite place for a massage on Friday afternoon. Everyone is familiar with the relaxing instrumental "mood music" that plays in the background of massage parlours, aren't they? Well....I was both surprised and pleased to hear instrumental "Heal the World" (acoustic guitar), instrumental "I'll Be there" (piano organ) and instrumental "Stanger in Moscow", one after the other!! I was actually beginning to think that it was an entire CD of MJ's instrumentals, but after SIM, other non-MJ songs were played. They were all beautiful.

Side note: the title of this thread needs to be fixed...the formatting is messed up. ;)

Last edited:

Seanc

Proud Member
Celebrated the 30th Anniversary of Dangerous on my radio Show last night Dublin South FM 93.9 Saturday nights at 7pm Irish time also played lovely one by the Jacksons. I play Michael every week on my show. https://soundcloud.com/user-832614286

filmandmusic

Proud Member
I have heard "there must be more to life than this" with Queen surprisingly on the radio a few days ago.