The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

The radio station 97.3 The Boss based out of Texas (US) is playing Michael all day in celebration of Thriller 40, but they are also celebrating the 31st anniversary of Dangerous too. They have an app "The Boss" and I am pretty sure it's available globally. It's been so fun to listen to Michael this way!

They also played the intro to IJCSLY and I almost fainted 😂

The radio station 97.3 The Boss based out of Texas (US) is playing Michael all day in celebration of Thriller 40, but they are also celebrating the 31st anniversary of Dangerous too. They have an app "The Boss" and I am pretty sure it's available globally. It's been so fun to listen to Michael this way!

They also played the intro to IJCSLY and I almost fainted 😂

I'm listening. This is SO cool.

"Shake Your Body" is one of my favorite Jacksons songs! I knew it before becoming an MJ fan, but didn't really appreciate it until the Bad Tour performances of it when I fell completely in love. I love that they are playing some Jacksons songs! The entire Jacksons discography is something I'm becoming increasingly immersed in right now :)

oh my lady , please get better soon noooooooo cant have that!!
Head feels like a boiled cabbage, throat so sore I can't even drink water, fever getting worse.

I'm dreaming this radio thing, aren't I? It's not really happening, is it? It's the mad fever, lol. Gotta be!

We need Michael and Val okay ? 🤩
We do. We need Val and his cardigan!

Enjoy Yourself! Yes, indeed!

Head feels like a boiled cabbage, throat so sore I can't even drink water, fever getting worse.

I'm dreaming this radio thing, aren't I? It's not really happening, is it? It's the mad fever, lol. Gotta be!

We do. We need Val and his cardigan!

Enjoy Yourself! Yes, indeed!
oooh zi @zinniabooklover sending you lots of good healing wishes for a quick recovery its nasty im sorry babe

I know it's all about the music on this thread... but would I even be myself if I didn't fall apart at the sight of him?! sighhhhh
i know @staywild23 im sooo excited such a cool station, (the people are incredible id say they are true fans ,) and that we are all able to listen like at the same time . Michael Monday . i knew it would be a magical day lol
Boogie Yay

i know @staywild23 im sooo excited such a cool station, (the people are incredible id say they are true fans ,) and that we are all able to listen like at the same time . Michael Monday . i knew it would be a magical day lol
Boogie Yay
Yessss It's so cool to get to listen along with all of you! It's make me so happy :) And I agree! the hosts are definitely Michael fans and I love to see it. I wish they would make every Monday Michael Monday lol

@zinniabooklover I am so sorry you aren't feeling well!! I hope "the love you save" is thrilling you as much as it is me!
PS: I just saw on Twitter they are having some technical difficulties, but will be back up momentarily!

Boogie Yay
Absolutely yes!! This is a day for Michaeling indeed...who am I kidding, everyday is Michaeling day! :ROFLMAO:🥳

@zinniabooklover Awe darlin' I hope you feel better soon! I've been getting over a sinus infection over here blah! Just have to have Michael getting me through lol! Oh and Val is a joy too!

Absolutely yes!! This is a day for Michaeling indeed...who am I kidding, everyday is Michaeling day! :ROFLMAO:🥳

@zinniabooklover Awe darlin' I hope you feel better soon! I've been getting over a sinus infection over here blah! Just have to have Michael getting me through lol! Oh and Val is a joy too!
I'm now finally better and you are both sick!! Isn't fall/winter just lovely?

I'm now finally better and you are both sick!! Isn't fall/winter just lovely?
Isn't it?! :ROFLMAO: Awe doll I'm glad you're doing better, I've been fortunate that this darn thing lasted a couple of days, I was surprised I could still function while working *smacks self* I know I'm bad lol but we gotta keep Michaeling through this! 🥳🥳🥳

@zinniabooklover I am so sorry you aren't feeling well!! I hope "the love you save"
Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

NO!!!

Just no!

I missed it. I freakin' missed it.

is thrilling you as much as it is me!
☹️ I'm not talking to anyone.

PS: I just saw on Twitter they are having some technical difficulties, but will be back up momentarily!
I had to take a short break (boiled cabbage head was exploding) and now cannot get back in.

I am speechless!

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

NO!!!

Just no!

I missed it. I freakin' missed it.

☹️ I'm not talking to anyone.

I had to take a short break (boiled cabbage head was exploding) and now cannot get back in.

I am speechless!
If it makes you feel any better, they had technical difficulties during The Love You Save and so you only missed like half a verse :(

Back