The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

There will be a 15 min section devoted to Michael on my New Years eve show tonight in the second half from about 08:00PM GMT. Also a Snippet of Off the Wall in a disco medley in the early part of the show too.
Fabulous! :)

Let's all move to Rotterdam!
Yes! I had a feeling that he would have liked the city when he was there, don't ask me why, but it's just the story my mind made up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, though hearing Michael at random places at least once a day was great and meeting two of the fellow fans from here was just priceless 🥳.

I just got to a coffee shop and right when I sat down they started playing some song sampling "Human Nature." I have no idea what it was, but hearing his vocals ring out like that made me so happy! :)
Now they are playing "I want you back" by the J5 and it is so wonderful and distracting. I feel like I hear this song every time I go in public at all, which is the only time I listen to the radio, but it makes me happy every time!

Apparently it's a big hit with the tiktok crowd.
Did you just find out? It's been for months and it is still growing according to the weekly streams!

While we're adding "rare" radio plays
Our own "Radio 1" played "a place with no name". They do that occasionally which is cool because they only play MJ about 5 times a month.

I read the opening post of this thread and apparently it also means ode’s to MJ on the radio are possible to get a mention here
Hereby I post this 2 months old ode to MJ from one of the biggest tv and music stars in Belgium Koen Wauters.
Just click the play video for the 2 min poem he wrote for Michael.
Unfortunately this is for Dutch speakers only but there are a few here
@Lovely4ever @LinLoveMJ If there are more out there you know off you may get this to their attention of course.

I read the opening post of this thread and apparently it also means ode’s to MJ on the radio are possible to get a mention here
Hereby I post this 2 months old ode to MJ from one of the biggest tv and music stars in Belgium Koen Wauters.
@Lovely4ever @LinLoveMJ If there are more out there you know off you may get this to their attention of course.
Of course you forget about me, how could you!! 😭 *storms off crying melodramatically*

I never realized we spoke the same language. *storms off shouting dramatically while slamming the door*

Anyway did you like it?
You didn't even notice my country flag. Tsk tsk!!

Still need to watch it; currently battling another bout of insomnia, I shouldn't even be online right now. Ahem... *quietly rolls away*

You didn't even notice my country flag. Tsk tsk!!
I have but the pudding in my head didn’t make a connection
Still need to watch it; currently battling another bout of insomnia, I shouldn't even be online right now. Ahem... *quietly rolls away*
There is great music for insomnia! Well unless you have a deep rooted problem but if this is just occasionally music is always helpful

Was at some specific kind of party... Let's say some kind of party related to some precise activity where people don't necessarily get completely drunk and crazy. Around midnight I went out to get some quick food. The place was in one of the neighbourhoods of the city where many people actually get completely drunk and crazy. Going back to the party, on the other side of the street were 3 guys listening quite loud to Bad (the song).

Great guy koen. And good ode. you should translate :) haha

Back