These Are My Confessions

I confess it stabs my heart when i see that and its stupid becoz i dnt have the right to feel this way.

I aint Irratated at you temps.. If you thought that was aimed at you.

Oh sorry, just me being paranoid. *Hugs*

I know your scared about your leg surgery, your bound to be. Just think of it this way, after the surgery things are going to get much better. I think it's for the best if you have the surgery to correct your leg. Your strong, you can do it. :yes:

Oh sorry, just me being paranoid. *Hugs*

I know your scared about your leg surgery, your bound to be. Just think of it this way, after the surgery things are going to get much better. I think it's for the best if you have the surgery to correct your leg. Your strong, you can do it. :yes:
[/b]

huggles jo

im not as strong as i look hun these days

i confess im so weak that i :cry: a lot these days

The fact you've gotten through a load of crap in your life, and your still here and find the time to laugh shows your stronger than you think you are. Believe in yaself more temps.

I confess.. I'm becoming a prince fan. :wub:

I confess i dnt want to see her, even though its been so long i cant be assed :lol:

aww hugz

i confess my name is tampy tampany it used to be tempany but i got a name change this fine wonderful wet horrid sunny disfunctional morning :lol:

[/b]

silly little angel :D luve you whatever you calling yourself now

Back