This Dangerous rehearsals video now slightly spoils the Dangerous tour...

SkyWalk

Proud Member
This slightly spoils the Dangerous tour...

Because of how even better Michael could of performed. No excuses!!!

Last edited:
Re: This now slightly spoils the Dangerous tour...

Best Black Or White performance ever.

Would've loved it live even just a couple of times.

And no, singing over his own lead vocal doesn't count.

This Dangerous Tour rehearsal is the best concert of the Dangerous Tour.

I love the Dangerous Tour, but these rehearsals show that it could have been a lot better.

He is just incredible,isn't he. I was sadly too young for the Dangerous tour but I did see him in the History Tour aged 12. Soglad I had the privilege... Michael, you are the most incredible entertainer I know, probably ever.

He is just incredible,isn't he. I was sadly too young for the Dangerous tour but I did see him in the History Tour aged 12. Soglad I had the privilege... Michael, you are the most incredible entertainer I know, probably ever.

IKR!
he's amazing!
I watch him perform and sometimes it's hard to believe he's human.

SkyWalk;4154297 said:
[video=youtube;t0fGplVgSyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0fGplVgSyE[/video]

Woow:dancin: - I´m rockin´ on my chair!

Pink Diamond Princess;4154333 said:
IKR!
he's amazing!
I watch him perform and sometimes it's hard to believe he's human.

FlyMeToTheMoon;4154345 said:
Woow:dancin: - I´m rockin´ on my chair!

Yes. Sometimes it is hard to believe he is human. Love him so much.

I love the ''Dad gone it, baby'' ad lib.

He sounds so good. Even better than the studio version!

Love the spontaneous dance during the rap part :wub:

I made a thread not to long ago about that particular rehearsal, how that one was the best dangerous show. The energy, the spontaneity, the live vocals. It's just flawless. Listen to TWYMMF, HTW and MITM from that night, it's mindblowing. I don't understand why he lipsynched those songs.

Re: This slightly spoils the Dangerous tour...

I loved to footage you posted, but didn't get Thanks from me because the bolded bit. He was a man, not machine.

Re: This slightly spoils the Dangerous tour...

^^Yes he was a man but he was Michael Jackson the man that was born to do this and had been doing it many years before. I believe he could perform like this most nights, after all he had been doing it only 4 years prior during the Bad tour - which I had thought somewhat hampered his voice after all those shows of live singing but the Dangerous rehersals clearly show he still had his Bad tour vocals.

Whatever Michael's reason were for not going all out during the Dangerous tour in terms of vocals is totally fine with me. I believe it was Michael just wanting a perfect show with perfect music and vocals and also wanting to preserve his voice for recording.

Last edited:
I agree with Bubs. "No excuses" sounds like "Get it together b*tch !". Not that all his performances were perfect, but putting it this way is patronizing. Hold on, Joe ?!

Last edited:
This single rehearsal blows every live performance of Black or White out of the water. Brilliant.

Thank you so much for posting this footage! I've never seen it before. Has it been around or did it just leak?

Anyway, Michael is U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.

He also seems so at ease and playful in this rehearsal, like it's nothing. Effortless. It's such a joy to watch him!

The backup dancers seem pretty in awe as well-they're mainly shuffling around and staring. Was this part of the rehearsal that has been on YouTube or is this new footage or a different day?

Thank you so much for posting this footage! I've never seen it before. Has it been around or did it just leak?

Anyway, Michael is U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E.

He also seems so at ease and playful in this rehearsal, like it's nothing. Effortless. It's such a joy to watch him!

It was shared few months ago if I remember right. Man in the Mirror is also amazing:

They should release this on DVD if a Dangerous25 project comes out. Simply amazing. I think this would be better received then a documentary on the recording of the album.

They should release this on DVD if a Dangerous25 project comes out. Simply amazing. I think this would be better received then a documentary on the recording of the album.
Absolutely!!! You can't get better than this.
Sometimes I think it's even better than the Bad Tour, and that's saying a lot. He is just totally in his element here-at 200% level.

Absolutely!!! You can't get better than this.
Sometimes I think it's even better than the Bad Tour, and that's saying a lot. He is just totally in his element here-at 200% level.

IKR!
It's like MJ is awesome to infinity or something.
Every time I watch a video where I think he's reached max awesomeness I find another video and go WOW that's even better then the last thing he did!
MJ never ceases to amaze me.
He wasn't/isn't just a dancer he was/is the physical embodiment of dance itself.

It's part of why he's the best. :D

Magic...

Would be the best bonus materiale ever to be released...

D25 - 2 DVD/Blu-Ray set - 1 new concert - 2. rehearsal footage - all of it !!

I'm dreaming... :lol:

Back