"This Is It" May Not Be.....

The 2009 vocals are the ones from the demo, they did make them sound a bit deeper and maybe that, in combination with the video footage, makes you believe it are 'mature' vocals..?

The 2009 vocals are the ones from the demo, they did make them sound a bit deeper and maybe that, in combination with the video footage, makes you believe it are 'mature' vocals..?
What do you mean?

To me it sounds a bit deeper, I think they enhanced it a bit. So not to alter it but to remaster it; maybe that's why he thinks the vocals sound more mature than they really are?
Yes I agree some 'tampering' was done to make that 'mature' sound and I believe it was mixing 'old' vocals with new.

In fact the only actual 'old' vocal I hear is the spoken intro although there may be some others mixed in.

The brothers additional backgrounds in the Orchestral Version add to the 'maturity' as well...their voices sound more 'mature' as well imho

Note: If any fan patently believes every word that proceedeth from the mouths of 'MJ marketers' they are making a mistake imho

You can play them simultanously; they sound the same to me (except for the mastering):

Yes I agree some 'tampering' was done to make that 'mature' sound and I believe it was mixing 'old' vocals with new.

In fact the only actual 'old' vocal I hear is the spoken intro although there may be some others mixed in.

The brothers additional backgrounds in the Orchestral Version add to the 'maturity' as well...their voices sound more 'mature' as well imho

Note: If any fan patently believes every word that proceedeth from the mouths of 'MJ marketers' they are making a mistake imho
Dude, as stated before, there was no multitrack for this song. The vocals weren't touched because there was no way that they could be.

As per copyright registration the song is from 1980. Case solved.
Type of Work: Music
Registration Number / Date: PAu000533333 / 1983-08-08
Title: I never heard / Anka, Jackson.
Description: 1 p.
Notes: Lead sheet.
Copyright Claimant: Mijac Music & Paulanne Music, Inc.
Date of Creation: 1980
Authorship on Application: words & music: Michael Joe Jackson & Paul Anka.

Names: Jackson, Michael Joe
Anka, Paul
Mijac Music
Paulanne Music, Inc.

As per copyright registration the song is from 1980. Case solved.
Ohh, okay. Now I get why they say 1983. They count date of registration, versus date of creation. I guess Paul was just gonna make up the song, that or they'd advance the creation along.

According to Paul Anka:

Notice these release details:

Question: When is the first time and last time the current generation of music buyers “ever heard” of Paul Anke before this news-worthy MJ mystery about Sony’s most “interesting” artist of 2009?

It’s ONLY a rhetorical question for anyone who wants, to answer it- or not..

And a rationale from a “marketing” pov

You can play them simultanously; they sound the same to me (except for the mastering):

They’re not the same although they “sound” the same because we aren’t supposed to notice the nuances which ARE there.

It’s all in HOW you listen.

..in fine detail..

Dude, as stated before, there was no multitrack for this song. The vocals weren't touched because there was no way that they could be.
It doesn’t matter how many times it’s “stated” which happened to be my original point.

The public (which FANS ARE members of) have to see (and hear) past the “marketing” aspects.

There ARE MULTI TRACKS

ON. ALL VERSIONS

It doesn’t matter how many times it’s “stated” which happened to be my original point.

The public (which FANS ARE members of) have to see (and hear) past the “marketing” aspects.

There ARE MULTI TRACKS

ON. ALL VERSIONS

Not even gonna comment on the leaps in logic you would have to make in order to state what you're stating.

Mr Jay

There was a time when people could disagree or ask each other questions like, what makes you say that or show us what you mean - you know - so everyone could learn including me-

But now, this generation have little to no self respect - not enough to respect one another

According to your brazen post, YOU have “stalked”,my posts in other threads “judged” my posts in other threads and “labeled” me as a member of this community

You seem to even have a “mob” “gang stalking” mentality -

“guys sos is a, “this” and a “that”

ALL because YOU (and whomever) don’t understand what was being said here.

I may (or may not) come back and show you all EXACTLY what I
but you have clear priorities such as the need to be “right” and the need to be “liked” so you can feel good about being a leader I guess

You go ahead and believe everything you want to believe.

(You are on the verge of being reported by me just so you know.)

There was another multi track debate (about the concerts) where someone else was trying to point out a lie fans have been told to believe and you are in there blocking folks and carrying on dragging that thread down the alley for zero good reason preventing the full enjoyment of that discussion!

Sound recording is a science and so is marketing in its way.

Someone just trying to make you “think” got to put up with your b s

You should try thinking for your self.

Michael Jackson tried to tell ALL his fans to do just that.

Last edited:
Mr Jay

There was a time when people could disagree or ask each other questions like, what makes you say that or show us what you mean - you know - so everyone could learn including me-

But now, this generation have little to no self respect - not enough to respect one another

According to your brazen post, YOU have “stalked”,my posts in other threads “judged” my posts in other threads and “labeled” me as a member of this community

You seem to even have a “mob” “gang stalking” mentality -

“guys sos is a, “this” and a “that”

ALL because YOU (and whomever) don’t understand what was being said here.

I may (or may not) come back and show you all EXACTLY what I
but you have clear priorities such as the need to be “right” and the need to be “liked” so you can feel good about being a leader I guess

You go ahead and believe everything you want to believe.

(You are on the verge of being reported by me just so you know.)

There was another multi track debate (about the concerts) where someone else was trying to point out a lie fans have been told to believe and you are in there blocking folks and carrying on dragging that thread down the alley for zero good reason preventing the full enjoyment of that discussion!

Sound recording is a science and so is marketing in its way.

Someone just trying to make you “think” got to put up with your b s

You should try thinking for your self.

Michael Jackson tried to tell ALL his fans to do just that.
Cry Harder.

At least you’re boldly admitting fully your true intentions
Of not being cowed by you, those are my true intentions. We are having a discussion but you are not making points with anything substantial. Show some tangible proof of these vocals being late period MJ. We have copyright registrations, covers of other artists literally recording the song before you claim the song exists. Not to mention the fact the estate already tried claiming the song was made in 2009 for this tour, and were exposed for that. So now you're taking us entirely backwards and for what? What does it even matter if it's not really 80s MJ? They get dates wrong all the time. You're just trying to tie it into the Eyes Wide Open narrative you explore in your off time. And listen, I get it. I've looked up the hoax myself in the past, it made sense when I was 16. Ultimately either way it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. 14 years on, Michael Is almost completely gone, but we still celebrate and enjoy him. He would've retired by now anyway. There's no need to spend time trying to solve a puzzle. Not when there's bills to pay and responsibilities to fulfill.

Stop taking drugs. Stop smoking weed.
I like how some of my comments was deleted for being personal attacks but this is fine lol

I didn't check the users history to attack them. It's to understand them. Seeing them insist on a conspiracy where there really is none on the Eve of MJs passing is to me, far more disrespectful.

Back