This is It rumored to do 250 million in 5 days. That's Spiderman #'s

They seriously need to shut up. Because of the fact they've bragged so much about how many pre sale tickets they've sold the general public are under the impression that ALL tickets have been sold out when in reality that's not the case at all. It's not because people don't want to see the film it's because they're not bothering to even look into buying tickets because AEG or whoever it is, is bragging so much about the number of tickets that have sold, and therefore people aready think it's sold out completley. What they need to do is stop counting the imaginary cash that they assume they'll be getting and get off their asses and start promoting this film. It's 2 weeks away and I've not seen ONE SINGLE ADVERT on UK tv. That's ridiculous. They should be promoting the shit out of it, letting people know there are still tickets available.

They seriously need to shut up. Because of the fact they've bragged so much about how many pre sale tickets they've sold the general public are under the impression that ALL tickets have been sold out when in reality that's not the case at all. It's not because people don't want to see the film it's because they're not bothering to even look into buying tickets because AEG or whoever it is, is bragging so much about the number of tickets that have sold, and therefore people aready think it's sold out completley. What they need to do is stop counting the imaginary cash that they assume they'll be getting and get off their asses and start promoting this film. It's 2 weeks away and I've not seen ONE SINGLE ADVERT on UK tv. That's ridiculous. They should be promoting the shit out of it, letting people know there are still tickets available.

do you think they will promote it in the UK?

It doesn't look like they're going to. Well afterall, it's only the country the shows were supossed to be in!

lol I know right, that's the most ridiculous thing about it, do they not think that the people most likely to want to see the film in the whole world are the fans from the UK who were actually going to go to the 02 shows? It makes no sense to not promote it here.

lol I know right, that's the most ridiculous thing about it, do they not think that the people most likely to want to see the film in the whole world are the fans from the UK who were actually going to go to the 02 shows? It makes no sense to not promote it here.

they better get there crap togother and promote like crazy LETS GO SONY

Global pre-sales are already at $65 mil. So this means in the first week sales will be over 65 million globally guaranteed. I imagine 75% of the people seeing this movie did not pre-order their tickets and will instead just walk into the theater and buy it. While $250 million in 5 days is a bit unrealistic, I think this movie could do $100 million for sure. Here are my predictions:

FIRST WEEKEND US SALES (Tues-Sun): $50 million

FIRST WEEKEND GLOBAL SALES(Tues-Sun): $120 million

TOTAL TWO WEEK US SALES: $80 million

TOTAL TWO WEEK GLOBAL SALES: $200 million

^^^ I think that the opening week globally will be around $150 million and would not be shocked if it was higher. The reason why I say that is because pre-order sales are already at $65 million and we still have another 2 weeks until it is released so those pre-order sales are going to rise especially during that week prior to release and promotion hasn't even started properly in some major countries like the UK. Also the vast majority of people will just turn up in the cinema and won't pre-book.

I reckon if the film is limited to a 2-week run like they say then I think it will gross at least $250 million, I'm actually expecting it will gross in total between $300-400 million.

Back