This Is It - Your Analysis

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
It's been pretty much clarified through court documents a long time ago.
Yes, but what I mean is the AEG trial also contained exhibits etc. I can't find a place which details everything. I've re-watched the Murray trial & exhibits but there was more told during that trial too. The docs/exhibits are all out there, but scattered & hard to find a concrete detailing of events

Michael Jackson was showing energy because Dr. Conrad Murray gave to him a specific stimulant in the form of a tablet on a daily basis.

That tablet contained three substances (ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin), and this was confirmed by authorities that searched the singer's house right after his death.

The caffeine (in the tablet) also worsened his insomnia.

Note that the sale of ephedrine (as a commercial product) is banned in USA because it can lead to heart attacks or even to death.
Also known as the ECA stack and a weight loss aid. MJ definitely needed those

The fact he was on stimulants isn't a view.
Sorry I was honestly unaware that he was taking ephidrine - do you know when he was pescribed this? As I remember vaguelly Tim Lopez sent it energy supplements to CM in June 09 ?

Rewatched TII this week - the Human Nature performance holds up against other live performances. Really strong vocally.
It is strongly autotuned by what I know.
It is made to show Jackson in a great shape vocally on purpose-basically the whole purpose of the entire movie can be resumed in one,particular word:manipulation.
All kinds of it. Don't fall for that

Last edited:
A while ago I stumbled upon what seems to be live ad-libs from the Earth Song band rehearsal lol.

I've difficulties spotting the autotuned vocals, can somebody tell which parts on Human Nature are obvious?

wish we had more live vocals :/

It is strongly autotuned by what I know.
It is made to show Jackson in a great shape vocally on purpose-basically the whole purpose of the entire movie can be resumed in one,particular word:manipulation.
All kinds of it. Don't fall for that
Bullshit!

Back