This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread [ Merged ]

Re: This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread

How many times does it have to be repeated?

NO-ONE IS ASKING ANYONE TO BOYCOTT THE MOVIE!!!

Wow these TINI people just love making the fans feel like complete and utter shit!

"if it had not been for the this is it concerts Michael would still be alive and the kids would have there daddy!"

Thanks i feel great having brought tickets for the concerts now!

Follower fans are clearly saying that AEG contributed to Michael’s death. AEG had organised TII concerts and forcing and pressuring Michael to agree to 10 concerts and also added 40 more without Michael’s consent.
Michael even complained about that he wasn’t eating and wasn’t sleeping; they ignored and carried on with preparation for the concerts. Doctor Murray is NOT the only one should take responsibility for Michael’s death.

When you/fans bought tickets Michael was alive, fans were not aware what was going on with Michael. AEG kept everything in the dark. They shut down Michael’s family seeing him and also they didn’t allow follower fans to get near Michael.

So if AEG hadn’t organized TII concerts (if it was not for TII concerts) Michael would have been alive today.

Follower fans are NOT accusing fans, they want you all to understand what they are fight for.

So you can relax now.

I totally agree with birchy. Mike had problems before TII. Propfol killed him not TII.

You are wrong.

Follower fans are clearly saying that AEG contributed to Michael’s death. AEG had organised TII concerts and forcing and pressuring Michael to agree to 10 concerts and also added 40 more without Michael’s consent.
Michael even complained about that he wasn’t eating and wasn’t sleeping; they ignored and carried on with preparation for the concerts. Doctor Murray is NOT the only one should take responsibility for Michael’s death. This goes beyond Murray and propofil.

You are wrong.

Michael even complained about that he wasn’t eating and wasn’t sleeping; they ignored and carried on with preparation for the concerts. Doctor Murray is NOT the only one should take responsibility for Michael’s death. This goes beyond Murray and propofil.

forcing and pressuring Michael to agree to 10 concerts
wow thats quite a statement from TINI _ being they were not there
I dont think YOUR opinions and false statements being made in the
name of TINI are helping their cause

Your statements and cause seem to be much different than what TINI states
Did they ask you to be an official spokesperson _becuase so much of what you
state in YOUR posts does NOT reflect the TINI - maybe you should get clearance
from them before you cause other fans to go against them

what I am saying is AMBER Is _ your comments do NOT reflect the OFFICAL
views and statements of TINI nor do they help the campaign of TINI ..

Michael was NEVER forced into doing 10 concerts and TINI Never says that
he didnt want to do the concerts _ just not maybe 50 _ so get it right before
you speak for TINI - YOU are NOT helping them .. AT ALL

Also they dont know that AEG was not trying to help Michael with
his eating and sleeping problems being they were not there when
it was being discussed with Michael _ all they can do is try to help
they cant force him to eat or sleep or force him to go for treatment
Michael could have asked for treatement any time- if he felt he needed
it - He assured Aeg he was not sick _ and he wasnt _ he was underweight
and had problems sleeping but he had NO life threatening ilnesses. He had
insomnia _ you do not cancell a concert or hospitalise soemone for haveing
insomnia - It is treatable with out doing that _ Michael has his own DR
that he intoduced to AEG not the other way around .. They assured AEG
Michael was not sick and able to perform and he showed us he could do just
that _ when you watch TII _ He wanted to do this for his chilren fans and to
give his message once again he world _ Even follower fans who spoke to MJ
on his last night said he was excited about giving this show to his fans :)

JUst keep it REAL - I applaud them for seeking truth as they say
but they can not accuse that othrs did not try to help _they dont
personally know that _ and neither can you _ ITs an ussumption
not a fact _ when the truth comes forward we will have facts not untill

Last edited:

First of all, I’m not a spokesperson of TINI

I have been doing loads of research and posting articles in the investigation threads.
Based on my findings, AEG was chasing Michael since 2005. Do you know that?
When Thomas Barrack and Thome Thome (do you know these names?) met Michael in Vegas Michael was in a wheelchair.
There were articles reporting Michael was ill, he was in no conditions to come back.

If Michael was willing to come back, why we hear/read that AEG approached and chased Michael to ‘convince’ him?

All these give me ‘confident’ when I write my comments. That made you think I’m a spokesperson to TINI.

My statements are NOT false, it means you haven’t read TINI press release.

Here is the excerpt:
What happened?
AEG contributed to Michael’s death by pressuring him to commit to a gruelling rehearsal schedule in the run-up to the This Is It tour. During the last weeks of his life, Michael Jackson’s health declined. It was evident to everyone. Michael needed and deserved the help he was not given. Neither AEG nor Michael’s own entourage intervened.
IN MID MAY When Michael began to suffer from insomnia, stress and exhaustion, AEG put a doctor on its payroll to help him sleep.
IN LATE MAY Michael reached out to some of us and expressed serious doubts about his ability to commit to AEG’s tour schedule. When AEG discovered this, instead of taking action to help him, they promptly denied the reports and kept him more isolated.
IN EARLY JUNE When Michael started missing rehearsals, crew members went to his house to force him to go to work.
IN THE LAST DAYS OF HIS LIFE Michael’s weight dropped considerably, and when he began turning up to rehearsals drowsy and incoherent as a result of powerful medication, AEG and his entourage turned a blind eye to his condition and kept pushing him to perform.
ON JUNE 25 The doctor paid by AEG to keep Michael functional injected a cocktail of sedatives into Michael’s body, followed by a lethal dose of Propofol. He then waited at least 90 minutes after Michael stopped breathing to call the paramedics.
IN EARLY JULY Had Michael gone to London as planned, he would have most likely succumbed to the pressure and exhaustion and called off the tour, leaving AEG in dire financial straits. Instead AEG now stand to make millions from this movie and related merchandise.
Michael Jackson is dead because of one act by a doctor paid by AEG to negate the severe psychological and physical strain the preparation for this tour caused.
http://www.this-is-not-it.com/en/press-release

My request, don’t go around bash fans who support TINI follower fans.

Are you a spokesperson of Anti-TINI?

Again I'm keeping it real.

I agree with what you have stated in your "essay". I do think that fans have valid concerns of Michael's health. However, I do not agree with boycotting the movie. I went to see the movie yesterday evening. I, like many fans, had reservations. What I will say is that Kenny Ortega did an extraordinary job putting together this documentary. I thought that it was a wonderful homage to Michael and his genius. There is definitely no one like him and there never will be another like him. It was my chance to see him and also to say goodbye. As far as his appearance, there are performances from April until June when he became very, very thin. But Michael was very well aware of what was going on around him and fully in charge. I did not see sickness or weakness. His dance moves were on point and his voice was beautiful. Yes, he did sing a lot during the rehearsals. I would encourage all the fans to see this film for it's message. By boycotting it, you are shutting out the beauty of Michael and what his hopes and dreams are for the world. If you choose to see it fine. If you choose not to that is fine too. Whatever our thoughts and feelings are about Sony, AEG and MJ's doctors, I can truly say that this documentary was made with love by Kenny Ortega.

The TINI campaign has not suggested boycotting the film.

I saw the film today. What I SAW is Michael as an incredible performer. He was not only keeping up with the dancers, he was BETTER. His voice was incredible. What I SAW, was not any, one, complete performance, but many spliced together. What I SAW, was pure genius. What I SAW, was an incredibly thin Michael. Not "dancerly" thin, but dangerously thin. I SAW that, with my own eyes. I had many mixed emotions in seeing the film. For those of us who see it, we will each judge what we are seeing. . .

First of all, I’m not a spokesperson of TINI

I have been doing loads of research and posting articles in the investigation threads.
Based on my findings, AEG was chasing Michael since 2005. Do you know that?
I know thay offered Michael a venue to perfom, dont know about chasing ??
They offered a deal. Thats what they are suppose to do _ nothing odd about it

When Thomas Barrack and Thome Thome (do you know these names?) met Michael in Vegas Michael was in a wheelchair.
There were articles reporting Michael was ill, he was in no conditions to come back.
Of course I know thier names and who they are. The articles were tabloid articles claiming he had cancer
and was a druggie and bedridden ect ect _ They were not the truth as we can see with our own eyes
MJ was out and about during that same period. He was in that chair ONE time_ doesnt meant we was sick
he may have sprainged his back leg etc_ no need to exagerate what we dont know for certain to fit an agenda

Michael would not agree to do concerts if he was in this so called sickly drug ridden bed ridden condition
he is NOT an IDIOT
If Michael was willing to come back, why we hear/read that AEG approached and chased Michael to ‘convince’ him?
They didnt chase him they left their offer on the table and Michael came to them
when he was ready_no pressure _ he also had other offers to consider_
All these give me ‘confident’ when I write my comments. That made you think I’m a spokesperson to TINI.

My statements are NOT false, it means you haven’t read TINI press release.
Nothing you were stating on your own led me to belive you were a spoksmen for TINI _
In fact just the opposte becuaese much or what you stated disagreed with Thier official
staetment_ You were adding your own opinions and speculation to it. Thats why I questioned you
I though your comments were doing them a Dis-service

Here is the excerpt:
What happened?
AEG contributed to Michael’s death by pressuring him to commit to a gruelling rehearsal schedule in the run-up to the This Is It tour. During the last weeks of his life, Michael Jackson’s health declined. It was evident to everyone.
while very possible Michael had to put a lot of time into rehearsals
being he wanted the show to be perfect_ and there was a lot of work to be done on it_ I think it is speculation that he was forced or pressured into a grueling schedule- Much of his work was on other aspects of the show not just a 8 hr grueling dancing schedule_ he had the same schedule as everone else. In fact .. He came in later than everyone else ..

Michael needed and deserved the help he was not given. Neither AEG nor Michael’s own entourage intervened.
See that is a false statement _ They dont know what was being said or done behind the scenes to help Michael _ Very well could have been The problem was addressed and they were doing what they could to help Michael (but they cant force him) and the followers would NOT know
what was said or being done.
IN MID MAY When Michael began to suffer from insomnia, stress and exhaustion, AEG put a doctor on its payroll to help him sleep.

REALLY how do they know when Michael began suffering from insomnia. It has been an on going problem
through out his life _ didnt just start in May _ Yes Michael stated he wanted to have his own physician
AEG put Michael's own DR Murry on the payroll for Michael. They wanted to have different DR furnished in
London as it wouldnt be as expensive as hiring a private DR. BUT Michael insisted on having his own pysician.
AEG didnt want that expense but went along with MJs wishes.

IN LATE MAY Michael reached out to some of us and expressed serious doubts about his ability to commit to AEG’s tour schedule. When AEG discovered this, instead of taking action to help him, they promptly denied the reports and kept him more isolated.
Thats very possible being this info was leaked to the tabloids by one or more of those fans
It was nothing MJ or AEG wanted public_ even it it was true its bad publicity for the concerts
and for MJ himself. I belive thats when they did take action and ask MJ if he needed help and
tried to bring in people to help him with his diet ect ect. They re-instatad MJs chef at that time
that Thomes people had dismissed and Mj and the children seemed to enjoy her food and the
supplimental drinks shw as making to help MJ _ plus they were making sure he had food on he set
to eat during rehearsals _ Yes they knew MJ said he was having problems eating and sleeping _
He stated he ALWAYS did while working on concerts_ It was Nothung NEW_
AEG are not Drs or dietitions _ they gave him his doctor and someone to help with his diet and gave him support. _ the rest was up to Michael

EARLY JUNE When Michael started missing rehearsals, crew
members went to his house to force him to go to work.
SORRY That is an out right LIE _ No one force Michael against his will
to go to any rehearsals _ and they have no source or verification for that story :(
IN THE LAST DAYS OF HIS LIFE Michael’s weight dropped considerably, and when he began turning up to rehearsals drowsy and incoherent as a result of powerful medication,
AGAIN They dont know why MJ was tired or drowsy on occasion
That is speculation as to why _ it could be for may reasons he
was tired or drowsy _ doesnt mean he was on powerful drugs
see this is speculation NOT a FACT

AEG and his entourage turned a blind eye to his condition and kept
pushing him to perform
Again How do they know AEG turned a blind eye and did'nt try to help?
they dont know what discussions AEG ,MJ and the people around him had about Mjs eating
and sleeping problems _ again that is pure speculation on their part _ They were not privy
to the converstaions between Mj his people and AEG _ It was none of thier business .. they
fans not his business partners or friends who worked close with him.
ON JUNE 25 The doctor paid by AEG to keep Michael functional injected a cocktail of sedatives into Michael’s body, followed by a lethal dose of Propofol. He then waited at least 90 minutes after Michael stopped breathing to call the paramedics.
Yes I agree Michaels private Dr Murry _ who MJ asked AEG to put on the payroll _ Overdosed and killed him :(
IN EARLY JULY Had Michael gone to London as planned, he would have most likely succumbed to the pressure and exhaustion and called off the tour, leaving AEG in dire financial straits.
Thats very possible or he may have regained his weight and became less stressed knowing the hardest part
of rehearsals and putting the show together were over _ we just dont know what would have happened in the future
Michael loved to be underestimated and he alsy proved thm wrong _ He very well could have done the same here
has it not been for DR Murry's Gross neglegence _
AEG now stand to make millions from this movie and related merchandise.
Yes that is a fact for all great artists when they pass (nothing unusual about that)
Michael children and estated also will make millions doesnt mean his death was planned
all great artist work beome worth more after their passing - Thats no reason to accuse
someone of murder.
Michael Jackson is dead because of one act by a doctor paid by AEG to negate the severe psychological and physical strain the preparation for this tour caused.
most likely he was under physical and mental strain becuase he admitted he always was when he was in the
creative process of a show _ It just devasting the doctor Michael chose didnt give Michael the proper care
he deserved and caused his death_ Michael could very well be Alive and perfoming for his children and fans
like he wanted to _ TII It was Michaels dream
My request, don’t go around bash fans who support TINI follower fans.

Are you a spokesperson of Anti-TINI?

Again I'm keeping it real.
Im not bashing fans who support TINI. I was questioning your facts that were not lining
up with TINI official statement - you were adding some of your own opinions ..
sorry if it seemed I was basing you way _ I get very passionate sometimes

You posted what was stated by TINI here
I addressed it _ Their opinions and speculation are not facts
of what happened _ they left out the facts and just stated opinions
and speculation in many instances and I address those _ with my own
opinions some based on documentation.

Im not against The TINI search for the truth _ I support that part
im just not on board with how they use speculation half truths, accusation
and personal opinions instead of REAL facts to do that .

Last edited:

Thank you Chrissy
I have a couple important questions

We all know Michaels shows were split up over several months
with 1-3 days in between each performance and then a 2-3 month
break after the first set of ( 23 shows aprox)

Marika made a statement in her testimony to the fans
that Michael was doing 50 shows in row with no breaks

She also stated MJ was DANCING 10 hrs day in rehearsals
we also know that is not true that his whole time was not
spent on constant dancing he was working on other aspects
of the show as well _

Why is Marika and or TINI using false statements like above
to promote what they are trying to prove?

There was also a statement that MJ was FORCED against his will to go to
rehearsal by his coreographer from his home the person who made the s
statement was stating hearsay _NOT what she actually saw ..

who is the source and what did they see and hear to suggest that?
can TINI address where that came from and show a source and explaination?
there was no REAL explaination given of what or if this REALLY happened _

Thats the 2 questions I have
Will they honestly addrees it ???

I have more _ if they are really willing to answer
and bring the truth to light as they say.

I could believe _ but they make it hard
Its hard when they mix false statements in there Testimonies
it shows they are willing to embelish the truth just to show what they
THINK Might have happened _

We need FACTS - to find the truth for MJ not embelished testimony

Are TINI allowing questions on their website ??

I will try to offer an explanation (it's just me, not the whole TINI group).
1. Marika was trying to say that there were not enough breaks between the shows, at least not as long/ as many as Michael wanted. Especially because he told fans he only wanted/ could do 10. TINI was not trying to argue the show schedule, just simply state that whatever the schedule was Michael was worried about it. To the point of tears.

2. Fans saw Randy, Kenny and Travis coming to his house while rehearsals were ongoing (because Kenny was tweeting about them), and Michael was still in the house, although pretty late. Some days he would go to rehearsal after these "house calls", other times not. This, corroborated with statements from two or three TII insiders, led to the conclusion that KO and RP were pushing too hard.
And fans also know for a fact Michael was not getting well with Randy, his hand gesture and face when he talked about him in the studio to fans was speaking volumes.

If you have other questions I'd do my best to answer from my point of view.

Qbee, you are right in that fans don't know how the insiders were trying to help Michael, if at all. But, the point TINI is trying to make is that the only way they could have really helped him (and saved his life maybe) was by putting the shows on hold or canceling them. Michael's weight alone was not at all healthy or normal by any standards (and I do hope that this has moved beyond debate by now). If you also put on top of that claims/ observations from fans and insiders that he was also not ready psychologically and having severe insomnia and pain that needed heavy medication, you get a picture of a person that should not have been pushed or allowed to go on. Even if he himself was not ready to admit it (although we don't know this; in fact there are insider claims that he did in fact want to stop/ get out).

Now, you may choose to say these are just speculations, not facts. I don't know the definition of "fact" we are using here. But eye witnesses like FFs consider some of these facts.

Thank you xthunderx. All people who might question why follower fans didn't do more before he died....do you think we are not blaming ourselves enough? Do you think we don't have nightmares and panic attacks over it? Do you think we're not reliving those moments and torturing ourselves, praying that we could turn back time?
But do you also think, that if we knew more, if we were LET to see more earlier, we wouldn't have moved mountains? I'm not talking about just talking on fan boards, but actually doing something, taking action, going to the police, family, press, making a big fuss, whatever it took to save him? Follower fans just saw bits and pieces, most of the time seeing him just in the car, not being allowed in June to get near him, talk to him, etc...how on earth could they see the whole picture?
When they finally saw enough and got scared that Michael WILL DIE, a plan was swiftly put in place, all united..but we were just late...we only got to step 1, namely giving Michael the letters...that's it...then horror and sadness...

I agree and that is part of the reason why I feel so guilty all the time. I had a bad feeling that something was not right about this tour but I did not know this was going to happen :cry: Nobody knew or expected this. We all knew that Michael could easily get taken advantage of and that worried me alot I have to say. Its true I have been having nightmares and fantasys about going back in time. Wishing I would have done more or would have known and stopped this. I feel awful

Paisley777, Based on your posts you must be one of the follower fans or then you just heavily support the TINI campaign. Either way, there's something that got me thinking and it just doesn't match here. I was browsing TINI's website and noticed Joe Jackson's message on "Support Messages" so I take it as TINI also "supports" Joe, more or less. Isn't that a bit weird when everyone knows Joe tends to lie and cannot be taken seriously. Then you posted this on another thread (on Frank DiLeo interview thread)

NEWSFLASH: MICHAEL DIDN'T SPEAK TO HIS FAMILY (except on very rare occasion when he basically had to because one or more of them-namely Joe or Jermaine-tried to involve themselves in his business and he had to fend them off/correct their mess...and he was PISSED with Jermiaine and did not want him speaking for him in any way....

Does that not argue against TINI? How come TINI can "support" Joe and that way what he says and at the same you go and say Michael wasn't in conctact with his family? So thanks to you and your "newsflash" it again proves Joe can't know about things he claims to know about. Unfortunately in the end to me it looks like TINI "supports" whoever says anything that just goes along with their campaign and supports it, no matter is it quite true or not.

Paisley777, Based on your posts you must be one of the follower fans or then you just heavily support the TINI campaign. Either way, there's something that got me thinking and it just doesn't match here. I was browsing TINI's website and noticed Joe Jackson's message on "Support Messages" so I take it as TINI also "supports" Joe, more or less. Isn't that a bit weird when everyone knows Joe tends to lie and cannot be taken seriously. Then you posted this on another thread (on Frank DiLeo interview thread)

Does that not argue against TINI? How come TINI can "support" Joe and that way what he says and at the same you go and say Michael wasn't in conctact with his family? So thanks to you and your "newsflash" it again proves Joe can't know about things he claims to know about. Unfortunately in the end to me it looks like TINI "supports" whoever says anything that just goes along with their campaign and supports it, no matter is it quite true or not.

TINI does not "support" Joe or anybody for that matter. It was Joe who "supports" TINI. THere's a distinction. That is why it was posted. You can disapprove of someone in terms of character, but that does not mean they can not speak the truth from time to time. Joe is not all bad or all good, and what he says may not be all truth or all lies either. Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q1aBNS820s

Four months passed by and we still have NO answers... Michael's killers walking streets freely...
We have to do something.We must fight for justice,we are His army of LOVE.Lets show them we can do everything together.For Michael.... This IS NOT It

TINI wants Justice for Michael Jackson

Hi All,

Could you please take few minutes of your time to sign this petition. Also please add your comment before submit.

TINI wants Justice for Michael Jackson

http://www.petitiononline.com/TINIxMJ/petition.html

Also please post this link on as many fans sites possible.

Thank you

Here is TINI's message on facebook

We must reach 50,000 signatures at least, so let's go guys and share this link on the walls and among your friends on FB, MySpace, Twitter, Youtube, MJ Sites and Forums, Media links (such as Larry King Live, ET on line, Grammy's official site, TMZ and whenever you see...... news on Michael, where people leave comments) etc...
We have to raise our voices as ONE and let them know we want Justice for Michael !!!
We count on all of you !!!

http://www.facebook.com/#/ThisIsItStatement?ref=ts

Could the TINY people (follower fans) have in their possesion or have come across this removed YT video with Michael talking to fans about the O2 concerts?

Back