This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread [ Merged ]

Re: This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread

I think the footage/trailers/clips from THIS IS IT! has shown Michael in good condition. I never understand the fans that are shocked by his weight. I don't remember Michael ever being bigger than that. I am ready to see the movie already.

I agree with you. :yes:

Michael has always been thin. I'm very curious to know what the fans will say after this movie. The movie will reveal many things.

really....do you remember what they said??

yea.. the first segment of the show.

the host interviewed two female guests (no one prominent)

AJ mentioned "some fans being upset that the film will not portray the whole picture.. declining health".

the guests were pretty positive about MJ.

they said a lot of fans want to focus on the MJ we have known. that with all the negative press surrounding michaels passing... most fans just want to go and see michael the way we have always seen and cherished. that vast majority of fans want to see Michael one last time in a positive way.

Since the Reuters news thread on TINI got locked, if there are questions I can directly relay them to the TINI admins...maybe a thread with pertinent questions (whose answers cannot be found on the TINI website)..and they will be answered

I need to ask this one question...

Not long after Michael passed i sent Karen an e mail asking her if in those last few days was Michael happy with everything in his life??? I mean truly happy!!!

My reply from her was Yes he was very happy and content!

Now is she lying to me because if michael was as stressed and concerned about these shows etc how could he have been happy?? Just curious?

Since the Reuters news thread on TINI got locked, if there are questions I can directly relay them to the TINI admins...maybe a thread with pertinent questions (whose answers cannot be found on the TINI website)..and they will be answered

Thank you Chrissy
I have a couple important questions

We all know Michaels shows were split up over several months
with 1-3 days in between each performance and then a 2-3 month
break after the first set of ( 23 shows aprox)

Marika made a statement in her testimony to the fans
that Michael was doing 50 shows in row with no breaks

She also stated MJ was DANCING 10 hrs day in rehearsals
we also know that is not true that his whole time was not
spent on constant dancing he was working on other aspects
of the show as well _

Why is Marika and or TINI using false statements like above
to promote what they are trying to prove?

There was also a statement that MJ was FORCED against his will to go to
rehearsal by his coreographer from his home the person who made the s
statement was stating hearsay _NOT what she actually saw ..

who is the source and what did they see and hear to suggest that?
can TINI address where that came from and show a source and explaination?
there was no REAL explaination given of what or if this REALLY happened _

Thats the 2 questions I have
Will they honestly addrees it ???

I have more _ if they are really willing to answer
and bring the truth to light as they say.

I could believe _ but they make it hard
Its hard when they mix false statements in there Testimonies
it shows they are willing to embelish the truth just to show what they
THINK Might have happened _

We need FACTS - to find the truth for MJ not embelished testimony

Are TINI allowing questions on their website ??

Last edited:

I understand there's going to be a thread opened with Q&A with the TINI group. Stay tuned. Some questions will not be answered if TINI do not know for sure or if it's not related to the objectives of TINI

Crissy herself has a thread in here where she said MJ was happy and very excited
about bringing his shows to the fans :) on the night he left rehearsals when she
spoke to him ... verifying what his co workers said about him that night ..

So I dont think TINI people are saying MJ was not also happy at times
he probably had many different emotions at different times like all humans do
some days he was concerned some days some days he was worried some days
he was happy and some days he was very excited and thought it was all awesome _

Last edited:

URGENT! If you suport TINI and want a billboard to be driven around at LA premiere, DONATE. They still need some money. Use Paypal.com: thisisnotitla@gmail.com
http://this-is-not-it.com/

Please no ridiculous comments. If you don't trust them, don't donate. I did a couple of times.

Crissy herself has a thread in here where she said MJ was happy and very excited
about bringing his shows to the fans :) on the night he left rehearsals when she
spoke to him ... verifying what his co workers said about him that night ..

So I dont think TINI people are saying MJ was not also happy at times
he probably had many different emotions at different times like all humans do
some days he was concerned some days some days he was worried some days
he was happy and some days he was very excited and thought it was all awesome _

Exactly. But he was more "excited" about the shows when he talked to fans back in November, before announcing the shows. Then he seemed to become more and more overwhelmed.

I don't know if I can say he was "excited" when I talked to him, just that he said he will be happy if we are.

Message I received from TINI:

NYC THIS IS NOT IT - MEET US TUES OCT 27TH AT REGAL CINEMAS TIMES SQUARE WHERE THE FILM PREMIERE IS TAKING PLACE. WE WILL BE THERE EARLY EVENING UNTIL MIDNIGHT. EMAIL THISISNOTITNYC@GMAIL.COM FOR A COPY OF THE UPDATED FLYER OR PRINT FROM THIS-IS-NOT-...IT.COM. PLEASE MAKE COPIES AND BRING TO THE THEATER. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

^^^staff (co workers) at rehearsals all hired by AEG, they all signed confidentially contract with AEG. Those staff wouldn't talk without AEG's approval. If they speak, they would tell what AEG tell them to say.
So you want to believe AEG staff or TINI fans (follower fans) who has nothing to gain?????????

Last edited:

Thank you Chrissy
I have a couple important questions

We all know Michaels shows were split up over several months
with 2-3 days in between each performance and then a 2-3 month
break after the first set of ( 23 shows aprox)

Marika made a statement in her testimony to the fans
that Michael was doing 50 shows in row with no breaks

What your posting as fact is also incorrect. These were the dates for the concerts.
As you can see, many of the shows were only one day off before another show! The only dates that were ever changed that I know of, were the first few shows that got pushed back. So he didn't always have a 2 or 3 day break between shows. A lot of them were back to back. One day off was not enough to gain back the 5 to 6 lbs Mike lost during a show. He could little afford to loose any!

July 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
August 1, 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 28, 30
September 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 21, 23, 27, 29
January 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 23, 25, 27, 29
February 1, 3, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24

What your posting as fact is also incorrect. These were the dates for the concerts.
As you can see, many of the shows were only one day off before another show! The only dates that were ever changed that I know of, were the first few shows that got pushed back. So he didn't always have a 2 or 3 day break between shows. A lot of them were back to back. One day off was not enough to gain back the 5 to 6 lbs Mike lost during a show. He could little afford to loose any!

July 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
August 1, 3, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26, 28, 30
September 1, 3, 6, 8, 10, 21, 23, 27, 29
January 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18, 23, 25, 27, 29
February 1, 3, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24

Yes you are correct sorry I stand corrected_
I wasnt sure on the first set_ It was 31 shows for the first set

He wasnt suppose to have 2-3 days between each show (where did you get that from ?)
There were no back to back shows scheduled always at the least 1 day off in between each show
and sometimes more

His contract specified no back to back shows and there were none
These shows average out to (3 shows a week) lets say Aprox ( 8-10 hours a week)
No traveling _No hotels _ No Jet lag _ A private home for home him and his children to reside in.

Chrissy Im not saying he wasnt under weight or any stress_
Im saying that he wasnt under a grueling schedule wth AEG as far as any concerts go.

Here is how the the schedule plays out

11 shows July
8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, (3 day break) 22, 24, 26, 28, 30

10 shows August
1, 3, (7 day break) 10, 12, (4 day break)17, 19,(4 day break) 24, 26, 28, 30

9 shows September
1, 3, 6, 8, 10,( 10 day break) 21, 23, (3 day break) 27, 29

3 MONTH VACATION

10 shows January
7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18,( 4 day break) 23, 25, 27, 29

10 shows February
1, 3,(4 day break) 8, 10, 12 ,(3 day break) 16, 18, 20, 22, 24

Last edited:

But i dont want to join the group you were with michael in his final days werent you?? So is Karen lying to me was Michael truly happy??
See you are not aware of the difference between Karen Faye and TINI team.
Karen Faye was on AEG payroll, she wouldn't tell you the TRUTH without AEG's approval. Ask your question(s) to follower fans please. They will tell you what they saw and what Michael told them. Have you read their testimonies and press release yet?

I agree with you. :yes:

Michael has always been thin. I'm very curious to know what the fans will say after this movie. The movie will reveal many things.
There is a difference between sickly thin and healthy thin.
Same goes to healthy fat and sickly fat.

I can go to work with flu, can my colleague say I'm healthy? I take some pills to keep my fever and body aches under control to show up at work. I'm healthy.

TII is a movie, edited from over 100 hours rehearsals. bits and pieces have been put together in this movie.

While music pumping and 3D images flying about, don't forget those were final hours of our Michael's life.

Fans who says Michael always been thin, will tell how they felt about the movie and how the movie made him feel. That is what AEG wants.

Yes you are correct sorry I stand corrected_
I wasnt sure on the first set_ It was 31 shows for the first set

He wasnt suppose to have 2-3 days between each show (where did you get that from ?)
There were no back to back shows scheduled always at the least 1 day off in between each show
and sometimes more

His contract specified no back to back shows and there were none
These shows average out to (3 shows a week) lets say Aprox ( 8-10 hours a week)
No traveling _No hotels _ No Jet lag _ A private home for home him and his children to reside in.

Chrissy Im not saying he wasnt under weight or any stress_
Im saying that he wasnt under a grueling schedule wth AEG as far as any concerts go.

Here is how the the schedule plays out

11 shows July
8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, (3 day break) 22, 24, 26, 28, 30

10 shows August
1, 3, (7 day break) 10, 12, (4 day break)17, 19,(4 day break) 24, 26, 28, 30

9 shows September
1, 3, 6, 8, 10,( 10 day break) 21, 23, (3 day break) 27, 29

3 MONTH VACATION

10 shows January
7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 18,( 4 day break) 23, 25, 27, 29

10 shows February
1, 3,(4 day break) 8, 10, 12 ,(3 day break) 16, 18, 20, 22, 24

qbee the point is, i think not to now discuss how many days of break Michael had
just the same way as there is not that much point discussing whether Michael's weight was 110, 115 etc etc.
The point is that -
The schedule was indeed far too demanding.
This was done without Michael's consent
And that made Michael stressed so much he couldn't sleep and eat, got overmedicated, etc.
I really think this is not about the exact wording, counting, but more about the general sense. Naturally, the facts are important and should not be overinterpreted.
But you now, I think that common sense is that for a healthy person this schedule is, in fact, grueling.

TINI message:
The TINI group wants to thank all fans who donated for a billboard truck at the LA premiere. Because of your generous donations, TINI will be able to make an impact and the truth will be on TV.
Michael is for sure proud of you, and your LOVE will continue his legacy and the fight for the truth. We will never forget you Michael, we miss you, we stand by you united beyond death.

qbee the point is, i think not to now discuss how many days of break Michael had
just the same way as there is not that much point discussing whether Michael's weight was 110, 115 etc etc.
The point is that -
And that made Michael stressed so much he couldn't sleep and eat, got overmedicated, etc.
I really think this is not about the exact wording, counting, but more about the general sense. Naturally, the facts are important and should not be overinterpreted.
But you now, I think that common sense is that for a healthy person this schedule is, in fact, grueling.
Crissy
Im sending a PM ok
becuase im upset and I really need to talk
I dont want to say anything publically that
I will regreat _ I love you so much for caring
about Michael .. but I have issues with this

I will not ask anymore question
and I will no longer post about my concerns with TINI
I dont want to cause division with the fans _ I hate that
just hear me out and try to understand why I and others
feel uncomfortable with the campaing the way it is being promoted
and of thier refusal to answer any questions.

Last edited:

TINI message:
The TINI group wants to thank all fans who donated for a billboard truck at the LA premiere. Because of your generous donations, TINI will be able to make an impact and the truth will be on TV.
Michael is for sure proud of you, and your LOVE will continue his legacy and the fight for the truth. We will never forget you Michael, we miss you, we stand by you united beyond death.

You are funny!!!

The whole TINI lot are a joke, very funny infact!

Why not ask people to donate to Michaels favourite charities, Instead of some truck for some lost cause that will be forgotten in a couple of days. Yeah TINI got some coverage before people watched the movie, and the critics watched it with a critical eye and guess what. HEALTHY MICHAEL!!!

You say Michael would be proud? how the hell do you know, and what gives you the right to speak on behalf of a dead man!

So TINI claims it was the people around MIchael ignoring him, but also claims that the fans pleaded with Michael to sort himself out, guess what he ignored you didn't he??? Why?? Becuase like Kenny said, Michael told him he was at his fighting weight, he always slimmed down for tours, hey he was always slim, well 136 pounds to be precise, Healthy weight huh?

This-Is-Not-It, Uses testimonies from fans who were around Michael his last days, a couple who were invited to come on the set and so on, claiming he looked frail

THIS IS IT shows people who were Michael friends for over 20 years, who have worked with Michael on his show before saying he seemed fine

This-Is-Not-It, Cherry picking parts from interviews and using out of context interviews

THIS IS IT: Fully documented and REAL film, showing Michael in all his glory, fired up and ready to go

This-Is-Not-It: Using that rediculas screenshot of him in skinny jeans and comparing it with a picture of Michael at his bulkiest ever, infact the SC pic is closer to the camera, try taking another screenshot yeah? Also look at Michaels legs on thriller...........same damn size!!! Also can I point out the other picture which is hinted at being photoshopped........well I just watched a film of him in that outfit, guess they photoshopped every frame!

MICHAEL IS A RESPONSIBLE FATHER, AND WAS DOING THESE SHOWS FOR HIS KIDS, IF YOU CLAIM HE BECAME FRAIL THEN YOU ALSO CLAIM HE RISKED HIS LIFE AND RISKED HURTING HIS KIDS!!!

THIS IS IT, OUT TODAY WATCH MICHAEL IN HIS GLORY!!!! Thank you to Kenny, The Band, The Crew, AEG, Sony, The Jackson Estate for giving us our last glimpse into the the Genius of this great man!

Like Michael Said Its All For Love!!!

TINI message:

Thank you Cris123 for the update. You guys are awesome. Thank you for giving us fans a chance to join you in finding the truth behind Michael's death.

LIES RUN SPRINT, TRUTH RUNS MARATHON - MICHAEL JACKSON

The point is that -

I agree with this post...also the show was just jam packed with things....Michael looked exhausted alot of the time...however HE DID keep up with the other dancers....his professionalism I imagine,...there is no way he could of kept up that schedule...it WAS far to demanding....If Murray didn't kill Michael with the propofol....this tour would of IMHO..

You are funny!!!

The whole TINI lot are a joke, very funny infact!

Why not ask people to donate to Michaels favourite charities, Instead of some truck for some lost cause that will be forgotten in a couple of days. Yeah TINI got some coverage before people watched the movie, and the critics watched it with a critical eye and guess what. HEALTHY MICHAEL!!!

You say Michael would be proud? how the hell do you know, and what gives you the right to speak on behalf of a dead man!

So TINI claims it was the people around MIchael ignoring him, but also claims that the fans pleaded with Michael to sort himself out, guess what he ignored you didn't he??? Why?? Becuase like Kenny said, Michael told him he was at his fighting weight, he always slimmed down for tours, hey he was always slim, well 136 pounds to be precise, Healthy weight huh?

This-Is-Not-It, Uses testimonies from fans who were around Michael his last days, a couple who were invited to come on the set and so on, claiming he looked frail

THIS IS IT shows people who were Michael friends for over 20 years, who have worked with Michael on his show before saying he seemed fine

This-Is-Not-It, Cherry picking parts from interviews and using out of context interviews

THIS IS IT: Fully documented and REAL film, showing Michael in all his glory, fired up and ready to go

This-Is-Not-It: Using that rediculas screenshot of him in skinny jeans and comparing it with a picture of Michael at his bulkiest ever, infact the SC pic is closer to the camera, try taking another screenshot yeah? Also look at Michaels legs on thriller...........same damn size!!! Also can I point out the other picture which is hinted at being photoshopped........well I just watched a film of him in that outfit, guess they photoshopped every frame!

MICHAEL IS A RESPONSIBLE FATHER, AND WAS DOING THESE SHOWS FOR HIS KIDS, IF YOU CLAIM HE BECAME FRAIL THEN YOU ALSO CLAIM HE RISKED HIS LIFE AND RISKED HURTING HIS KIDS!!!

THIS IS IT, OUT TODAY WATCH MICHAEL IN HIS GLORY!!!! Thank you to Kenny, The Band, The Crew, AEG, Sony, The Jackson Estate for giving us our last glimpse into the the Genius of this great man!

Like Michael Said Its All For Love!!!

TINI follower fans and who support them are not laughing, Michael's death is not laugable.

You have forgotten WHY MICHAEL DIED.

If it is NOT for TII concerts, Michael would have been alive and his children would have had their father.

While Michael few miles away is 'forced' to rest in Forest Lawn, his enablers were walking on red carpet.

If Michael is ALIVE and has cancelled all of TII concerts and release TII movie, there wouldn't be any hype for this 'movie'.

Sadly you don't even know what technology can add to a movie?

Estate executors and AEG have fooled the fans.

Jackson's estate gets 90 percent of profit from the movie after Sony is paid for its role, including marketing and distribution fees, according to two people with knowledge of the arrangement. Concert promoter AEG Live, owned by Denver billionaire Philip Anschutz, gets the remaining 10 percent.

The promoter recouped about $36 million it invested in Jackson's canceled tour from the $60 million Sony paid for rehearsal footage, according to one of the people.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2009/10/report_phil_anschutz_has_alrea.php

If you want to stay in the dark, you are welcome to do so.

Wow these TINI people just love making the fans feel like complete and utter shit!

"if it had not been for the this is it concerts Michael would still be alive and the kids would have there daddy!"

Thanks i feel great having brought tickets for the concerts now!

I totally agree with birchy. Mike had problems before TII. Propfol killed him not TII.

OK maybe I can help... I'm going to be honest here so please, no one attack me. When I first read the testimonies and saw the idea of the campaign, I was very much in support of it. But since then, I really feel (and this is most obvious in the facebook group) that the campaign has been hijacked by overly-emotional people who just want to prove murder.
Now, I want the truth, for Michael, for his family, for justice. I fully support the motivations of the fans who have started this campaign, I really do. But I feel the campaign has been put off course and has turned into a lot of people boycotting the movie. I want to see the movie because it's my way of connecting with Michael's final dream, what he wanted to show the world. I have no doubt that if it wasn't for the shows, he would still be here, and that breaks my heart. But I NEED to see this, to see the master at work, to see what he was putting his heart into for all of us and for his kids.

I agree with what you have stated in your "essay". I do think that fans have valid concerns of Michael's health. However, I do not agree with boycotting the movie. I went to see the movie yesterday evening. I, like many fans, had reservations. What I will say is that Kenny Ortega did an extraordinary job putting together this documentary. I thought that it was a wonderful homage to Michael and his genius. There is definitely no one like him and there never will be another like him. It was my chance to see him and also to say goodbye. As far as his appearance, there are performances from April until June when he became very, very thin. But Michael was very well aware of what was going on around him and fully in charge. I did not see sickness or weakness. His dance moves were on point and his voice was beautiful. Yes, he did sing a lot during the rehearsals. I would encourage all the fans to see this film for it's message. By boycotting it, you are shutting out the beauty of Michael and what his hopes and dreams are for the world. If you choose to see it fine. If you choose not to that is fine too. Whatever our thoughts and feelings are about Sony, AEG and MJ's doctors, I can truly say that this documentary was made with love by Kenny Ortega.

Back