Thriller 25th Anniversary release date?

I just checked and it's available for pre-order on amazon.de and amazon.co.uk! It seems it's going to be released in the US first, and some two weeks later in Europe[/b]

I couldn't find it :huh:

I just checked and it's available for pre-order on amazon.de and amazon.co.uk! It seems it's going to be released in the US first, and some two weeks later in Europe[/b]

I couldn't find it :huh:

friedmans crap.

according to other boards sony have pushed this back to next april

friedmans crap.

according to other boards sony have pushed this back to next april

friedmans crap.

according to other boards sony have pushed this back to next april[/b]
yeah thats what i remember as well but still i hope its true

friedmans crap.

according to other boards sony have pushed this back to next april[/b]
yeah thats what i remember as well but still i hope its true

:lol: When I was reading the title, my heart was thumping a bit, thinking that you meant a NEW album...

Thanks for the news anyway! :p[/b]
Holy crap..me too, lol..

:lol: When I was reading the title, my heart was thumping a bit, thinking that you meant a NEW album...

Thanks for the news anyway! :p[/b]
Holy crap..me too, lol..

Is there going to be something new on this DVD along with the well known videos for Thriller,Billie Jean and Beat it?Doese somebody know anything about this?

Is there going to be something new on this DVD along with the well known videos for Thriller,Billie Jean and Beat it?Doese somebody know anything about this?

if there is a DVD that comes with this, and all it includes are the videos for BJ, BI, and Thriller, i think i'll open the set in the store and leave the DVD on the counter LOL

if there is a DVD that comes with this, and all it includes are the videos for BJ, BI, and Thriller, i think i'll open the set in the store and leave the DVD on the counter LOL

if there is a DVD that comes with this, and all it includes are the videos for BJ, BI, and Thriller, i think i'll open the set in the store and leave the DVD on the counter LOL[/b]

:lol: at least that would be charitable

if there is a DVD that comes with this, and all it includes are the videos for BJ, BI, and Thriller, i think i'll open the set in the store and leave the DVD on the counter LOL[/b]

:lol: at least that would be charitable

:lol: When I was reading the title, my heart was thumping a bit, thinking that you meant a NEW album...[/b]
Yeah, mine too! It stopped actually when I read "NEW CD RELEASE NOV 3 2007: THR..." on the top page! Damnit! I misread it for "Nov 30th" !

:lol: When I was reading the title, my heart was thumping a bit, thinking that you meant a NEW album...[/b]
Yeah, mine too! It stopped actually when I read "NEW CD RELEASE NOV 3 2007: THR..." on the top page! Damnit! I misread it for "Nov 30th" !

Back