Thriller 25th Anniversary release date?

I dont know about you guys but I am tired of reliving the past. It is time for the future. I doubt very seriously I will buy this 25th anniversary album. I say lets move on to new things.

Patrick[/b]

well, maybe they want to make THRILLER a project of the present day: like revisiting it take it to a new generation...
maybe people will bite ;)

Aww I was hoping this thread was about the new album :-(. Oh well, I just hope that this "Thriller 25th anniversary" album has some great unreleased songs/videos/footage.

Sony BMG will release BILLIE JEAN CD Ringle on nov 20nd.

More info here

bj_ringle.jpg

Well IF they are contain some rarities on those Ringles I would be happy, maybe some new remixes with today's remixers

A re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re release of Billie Jean. How can that be awesome? :brow:
I want NEW music.[/b]
it is awesome to me hun :flowers:

So nothing about some new unreleased songs known yet?

Well, if this is just the Thriller cd again, of course i won't buy it, what the hell would i need it for ?

Sony BMG will release BILLIE JEAN CD Ringle on nov 20nd.

More info here

bj_ringle.jpg
[/b]
So what is a ringle? Can I somehow get that loaded on my cell phone as a ring tone and not pay a monthly fee for having it there?

its sad alright but a lot of people will see this as a cash in for his 'dying.....' career. 25 years needs to be celebrated for the biggest selling album of all time- and also the fact that it can not possibly ever be beaten due to the internet should be celebrated. thriller is the most important piece of musical art ever made. full stop. and murder she wrote. expect a lot of people saying its a cash in, but at the end of the day, michael has the biggest selling album of all time, and all they have is a job where they need to take a pop at anyone just to get noticed. FACT.[/b]
Sorry I have to correct you there, Thriller can NEVER be beaten just because! FACT. lol
NOT because of the "internet" :rolleyes:

Michael way before the internet was even created couldn't beat his OWN album with Bad, Dangerous etc because Thriller is something very different, never ever been done before in the history of music, from an artist like no other... MICHAEL JACKSON! The greatest entertainer of all time!

That's why ;)

sony is just making some last money...but is good for the new generation to listen to this album;-)

:lol: The new generation can already buy Thriller! ;)

It's unnecessary for there to be a new version, no wait, another new version. Woooow...

Sorry, I'm not excited at all. *sigh*

Well, I do not own a Thriller album, so I'll buy it for sure, especially if its loaded with rarities.

Everything MJ-related is awesome to Roxanne. :lol:[/b]

The same with me, I find it exiting, with the new remixes etc I'm just happy to see Michael :p :blush:
whatever the era of the music, pictures, it's still all beautiful Michael :flowers: :flowers:

'He's shy, he's delicate, and he looks at the world with innocent eyes of a child.......I Love You Michael' :flowers:

I don't have one either. :p[/b]

Unbelievable, How come? :blink:

Get out there and by the CD, it's a must have. And it increases the sales! :)

yeah i don't have it on CD. I have it on cassette...and mp3 :lol: (I guess i skipped the cd medium lol)

Can someone answer a question for me?

If Thriller is re-released, will the sales go towards the 27 million that is listed on the RIAA website?

Also, if Michael re-releases it with bonuses and unreleased tracks, will that still go towards Thriller sales or would it be considered a totally different album?

It's imposible to go towards the old numbers. It would add 2-3 milions at the old numbers I guess.

It's imposible to go towards the old numbers. It would add 2-3 milions at the old numbers I guess.[/b]

You gave two answers. Which is it? Will they be added to the 27 mil or no?

Back