Thriller 40th Anniversary

We're all waiting with anticipation and talking about it. That's the entire reason of the torture!

I’m just excited for the unheard tracks we’re in for, no matter how many there are. Hell, give me something half-baked like “Free” or “Don’t Be Messin’ ‘Round.” I just wanna hear new MJ material.

Sorry Victor but how do you know this is not more? Well if there are activations! Maybe single release along with HD short film?

Listen guys I wouldn't get too hyped, we all know that first song is gonna be something like Hot Street or Nightline.

If there's at most 3 truly unreleased songs, you'd think that they'd want to scatter them throughout the 10, to keep up the hype. Just my thoughts
Start off strong I say.

Reactions: ssj
Who announces anything on a Friday? It's the day news go to die. You announce something on a Friday when you don't want people to know about it.
What's wrong with Friday news? Albums drop on Fridays now, it's a perfect sync. Albums don't drop on Tuesdays anymore.

The video is not an NFT but those are NFT characters, and the Estate has to be involved with the Metaverse world of the 'Michael Jackson Wonder World Toys' thats coming.
Actually, the song was released initially as a NFT, per Snoop Dogg's new weird NFT fetish. He even pulled DoggyStyle (his best album) and The Chronic (Dr. Dre's best album) from the streaming services (they are both under his old label, Death Row) and released them as NFTs...
Em's team pulled for this song to be released, but it had to be a Bored Apes Yacht Club partnership to please the dawg, didn't it?

Back