Thriller 40th Anniversary

Great great news. Something ALL NEW and very rare. - I've never even heard about the title!!
It was registered in 1982

Type of Work:​
Music
Registration Number / Date:​
PAu000371635 / 1982-02-08
Title:​
Who do you know? / Michael Jackson.
Description:​
1 sound cassette + lyrics (2 p.)
Copyright Claimant:​
Mijac
Date of Creation:​
Authorship on Application:​
words & music: Michael J. Jackson.
Copyright Note:​
C.O. correspondence.
Names:​
Jackson, Michael J., 1958-
Mijac

WOW. - if mkgenie confirms it I believe it is true !!!

Great great news. Something ALL NEW and very rare. - I've never even heard about the title!!

Great news. - And I must say, I find disc 2 to be great really!!

Starlight - I really wanted that on.
Who Do You Know - So exiting and all new. - GREAT
Behind The Mask demo - GREAT - I really hoped for that one.
The Toy demo - GREAT - I really hoped for that one.
What A Lovely Way To Go - SO exiting and all new. - We have a short snippet, but that's it.

And the rest have been leaked or released on rare releases, but it will be great to have them in my iTunes library.

If we do also get 4K videos of the albums shortfilms I am very very happy with this release.

I'm more concerned about how "Who Do You Know" would fit in that remaining gap in the "0" lmao. No doubt another stellar font choice is on its way!

I'm more concerned about how "Who Do You Know" would fit in that remaining gap in the "0" lmao. No doubt another stellar font choice is on its way!
Please don't underestimate the kids imagination. He'll succeed it in some way.

Yeah, they’ve squeezed other titles into smaller spaces before. “What a Lovely Way to Go” having to take two lines is probably my favorite lol.
So according to that twitter user Thriller and Billie Jean weren't even shown in 4k, I guess they are still transferring the film, lol....
This is baffling to me since we know “Thriller” already exists in 4K. “Beat It” looks glorious in the quality I can see (excluding the bad connection) but… seriously? This is the fan experience?

Bad internet connection to show Beat It in 4K ??? - This worries me.

Why on earth wouldn't they have the video on a 4K UHD Blu-Ray ?? - That would make best bitrate and best quality no matter what...

I still hope the 4K videos will someday be released on UHD Blu-Ray. - Even though you can see 4K Netflix/Youtube, it's still not as good as from a disc...

Next question that comes to mind is - what amateurish arrangement would show an all new 4K version of Beat It at what seems to be a very small (maybe 55") flatscreen?? - Why not show it at a theater or cinema for the best possible expirience?? - Seems very bad arrangement. Cheap and sad.

Next question that comes to mind is - what amateurish arrangement would show an all new 4K version of Beat It at what seems to be a very small (maybe 55") flatscreen?? - Why not show it at a theater or cinema for the best possible expirience?? - Seems very bad arrangement. Cheap and sad.
well tickets are free so...

If The Estate and SONY arranges official promotional arrangements for the album it should be up to the standard of Michael Jackson.
Otherwise they should not do it. It's promotion. Promotion costs money. LOTS of money.
Had they made good arrangements the mouth to mouth PR would be great. - now... embarrasing really. And it's no excuse that it's a free arrangement IMO...

I am a little worried about the 4K musicvideos when they choose to only show Beat It... Why on earth invite fans to these arrangements if you do not wanna show the fans all videos so they could spread the word how good and crispy they look?

I can't understand how unproffesional this promotion campaign has been so far... - Still absolutely nothing in Denmark. No one has a chance of knowing Thriller40 is gonna be released next week. No ads, no internet adds, no billboards, nothing. No promotion what so ever...

Back