Thriller 40th Anniversary

The remasters are certainly top quality, I wonder what company they hired to do it. It's probably one of the best remasters I've seen, Thriller especially. I'm so happy they didn't mess it up.

The remasters are certainly top quality, I wonder what company they hired to do it. It's probably one of the best remasters I've seen, Thriller especially. I'm so happy they didn't mess it up.
The reason they look so good especially thriller is because this is the first time they've been Remastered from the original 35mm negative

Managed to see Thriller on my 4K TV just now... man... it's so beautiful. Literally at a loss for words lmao

I don't have Apple Music or Tidal and I really don't want to wait to see these!!! lol

h9w many videos do we get in 4k? do we have an official statement for that? thriller, beat it now. how many others? and which videos will they be? also making of thriller in 4k possible????

4K keeps being mentioned but pretty sure Tidal and iTunes are only streaming in 1080p, my point is even if it looks very good it has potential to look even better, especially with HDR.
I have only tested Tidal, can someone confirm if iTunes also is 1080p?

4K keeps being mentioned but pretty sure Tidal and iTunes are only streaming in 1080p, my point is even if it looks very good it has potential to look even better, especially with HDR.
I have only tested Tidal, can someone confirm if iTunes also is 1080p?
iTunes/Apple can stream it in 4K and lets you download it in 1080P, Tidal is locked to 1080p only, both streaming and download.

Five?! So apart from Beat It, Billie Jean and Thriller there's gonna be 2 more? Is there any clue what the remaining 2 could be?
We don't know for sure there will be 5. I hope we get Billie Jean.

h9w many videos do we get in 4k? do we have an official statement for that? thriller, beat it now. how many others? and which videos will they be? also making of thriller in 4k possible????
Probably not. It wasn't HD when it was shown with Thriller 3D at some event few years ago.

how is it that beat it 4k is not as great as thriller 4k? thriller looks so sharp, much sharper than beat it.

Back