Thriller 40th Anniversary

I even doubt the documentary will come this months.. we are half in and there is zero info or promo..

I would even not be surprised if they simply don’t release/show the documentary. They did same with thriller 3D in 2017..

I even doubt the documentary will come this months.. we are half in and there is zero info or promo..

I would even not be surprised if they simply don’t release/show the documentary. They did same with thriller 3D in 2017..
God I hate that man with every bone in my body!!
J.B & I don't mean james or Justin!

I agree, the 4K Munich really changed the experience and all, but Victory is superior. I hope the film is not unusable or lost in 10 more years and they end up releasing a VHS rip or sonething.
4k munich? Where, realy, c'mon..

God I hate that man with every bone in my body!!
J.B & I don't mean james or Justin!
Dude, relax. It’s entirely possible that the documentary just isn’t ready yet. Setting aside the negativity surrounding the estate, this sort of thing happens all the time. Projects begin, they need revisions, legal/logistical things preclude it from being released on time, so on and so forth. It’s disappointing, but how about we wait and see what’s actually going on?

This is known as "Demo #3", the Westlake demo.
The other 2 are his home demo (officially released) and his home studio demo (Demo 2).
How is this the west lake demo when the "2nd demo” sounds way farther complete than this one

4k munich? Where, realy, c'mon..
It's prob the next project on the estate's list, it's most likely the easiest and cheapest show they can remaster, considering how the footage was recorded and how scripted the show was.

Dude, relax. It’s entirely possible that the documentary just isn’t ready yet. Setting aside the negativity surrounding the estate, this sort of thing happens all the time. Projects begin, they need revisions, legal/logistical things preclude it from being released on time, so on and so forth. It’s disappointing, but how about we wait and see what’s actually going on?
(Sigh) I'm calm🧘🏾‍♂️

It's prob the next project on the estate's list, it's most likely the easiest and cheapest show they can remaster, considering how the footage was recorded and how scripted the show was.
Someone asked branca on the next concert release a few years ago and he mentioned munich. Luckily he hasn't followed through with that yet.

Someone asked branca on the next concert release a few years ago and he mentioned munich. Luckily he hasn't followed through with that yet.
well it was supposed to be released in 2020, but due to LN that didnt happen. they most likely have it completed and are waiting for the right time to release it, all guess work though.

T40 store staff said they were going to be re-releasing the Thriller short film jacket too, but I don't think we ever saw that. Seems like with this, Keen's 5 short films in 4K thing and a few other posts they had more/other things in store that didn't happen or haven't happened just yet.

Oh, ok, i thought some another creepy "4k remaster" on yt..

an early cut of Munich Billie Jean was leaked a few months ago, it looks amazing, like a whole new concert imo.

im excited for it, as it will come out at some point.
I think something like that in good quality would be really enjoyable as a full show. I know we have critics, but it could be great. A straight release of the Munich we’ve had for 25+ years would suck, but that would be very very cool.

I think something like that in good quality would be really enjoyable as a full show. I know we have critics, but it could be great. A straight release of the Munich we’ve had for 25+ years would suck, but that would be very very cool.
Yeah if its edited differently and not just a copy paste of the one we have I wouldn't mind as much. That HD victory tour film should be released first though.

Broken record here, but I still think any HIStory Tour release is a terrible idea. Zero reason to ever acknowledge it. Just because it’s in good quality doesn’t mean something so beneath MJ’s pedigree deserves a release.
Agreed. Pretty sure Branca said the exact same thing when asked so pretty weird that they considered releasing it.

an early cut of Munich Billie Jean was leaked a few months ago, it looks amazing, like a whole new concert imo.

im excited for it, as it will come out at some point.
Where is this? You're saying there was a leak of the Estates remastering of Munichs billie jean? I think your talking about the fan ai upscales

Back